Awoo.

Has Sonic become a spotlight stealer?

Kuzu

I wouldn't mind them doing something actually interesting with the cast.

Seriously, that's all I want.

I'm not so sure he wouldn't say something like that. In Adventure 2 he went so far as to say that he truly believed Sonic to be the ultimate lifeform during the final battle. It looked like he was starting to open up and be more friendly until he ran out of steam and then had to use a fail safe to revive himself. tongue.png The heavy snark and arrogance looks more like it's coming from Sega flanderizing his traits with each new game. Woulda been cool if he did help though...

He sounded more sarcastic when he said that, in probably a more "I guess you aren't such a weakling after all" type of way, the snark and arrogance has been there from the start, so it's not really exaggeration of anything.

Well, Sonic is the main star of the show....but it would be nice if some characters gradually got a bit more focus. Making them more significant in the plot instead of Sonic's/Eggman's cheerleaders would be nice, and hopefully we might even see them playable again...(looks at Episode II)...properly playable again.

He sounded more sarcastic when he said that, in probably a more "I guess you aren't such a weakling after all" type of way, the snark and arrogance has been there from the start, so it's not really exaggeration of anything.

I don't think so. It seemed sincere since he said it during the final battle. Guess it depends on perspective. *shrug*

• 3 weeks later...