Awoo.

The Good and the Bad: Shadow the Hedgehog

Burnt Ash

Obviously Sonic 06. ShTH was far more playable and you did not encounter glitches as often as you did in 06 that would ruin your experience.

But at least, even though '06 had a poor story (just like ShTH), cringy moments and a ton load of glitches, at least I had some fun. Some glitches were even laughable. Then again I said some fun. '06 was never a good game.

I had absolutely no fun with ShTH. Too dull, poor dialogue (damn this, damn that, "KILL ALL THE BLACK ALIENS!"), confusing story paths, tedious missions, and shooting aliens with guns. I had to use Action Replay to do one hit kills and make missions much easier.

'06 too had better level design. ShTH's was a complete mess for most of the levels.

Edited by Ming Ming Love

'06 too had better level design. ShTH's was a complete mess for most of the levels.

Um, no it didn't. I'd put them on par with each other.

Shadow's ARK stages where you had to go around in corridors that looked exactly the same are no worse than levels like Sonic's Mach stages where ONE trip up could send you flying to your death. And then there's Kingdom Valley which aside from Silver can give someone problems in getting through easily, and hell the glitches very much add fuel to the fire.

Um, no it didn't. I'd put them on par with each other.

Shadow's ARK stages where you had to go around in corridors that looked exactly the same are no worse than levels like Sonic's Mach stages where ONE trip up could send you flying to your death. And then there's Kingdom Valley which aside from Silver can give someone problems in getting through easily, and hell the glitches very much add fuel to the fire.

Ever try getting an A rank in that stage where you have to kill all of the Artificial Chaos in Shadow the Hedgehog? Don't. It was one of the most broken Sonic stages of all time. You are lucky if you finish it in under twenty minutes.

Cosmic fall is awful too. There is actually a part of the stage that is next to impossible to cross without Chaos Control. Sure, there was an alternate route, but you can only discover it by mistake when you fall trying to beat the first route. Good luck landing on it the first three times.