Awoo.

DJ Darkspeeds - Program UPDATE Topic

Darkspeeds

17th December 2009:

This Sunday 4-6pm GMT (20th December 2009) be sure to tune in to have a catch up with the legend behind Dr. Eggman's voice!

Catch-UpwithMikePollockAdvert_17thD.jpg

For more info be sure to check this out: Darkspeeds' DA Journal

------------------------------------------------------------

4th July 2009:

Wanna chill out in the retro zone? Here's your chance to jam with me back in time and listen to all of your favourite kids TV themes, 80's tracks and more!

2009_06JUN_C00.jpg

Click on the image for the full details. = )

Be sure not to miss out on the show this coming Saturday (11PM Perth time, 4th July 2009), the discussions and the chance to win a sketch from me! ^_~

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darkspeeds

• bmn

• Daisoku

• Iceman Etika

Arrrgh! How the heck do you change the TITLE and DESCRIPTION of this TOPIC/THREAD?! X_X;;

Can't find the darn settings.

Can someone help please? ^^;

Anyways I'm headin' for bed, it's already 6AM... I'll check up on this tomorrow - sorry bout' the double post! X_x;;

EDIT the First Post. FULL Options.

Heya Huepow00. Cheers for the prompt reply! But sadly that didn't work, I already tried that too many times. X_X...

Gosh, I can see the sun rising already outside my window... Been spending the whole time preparing the information for the new program via my DA account journal. XD http://darkspeeds.deviantart.com/journal/25653681/#comments

Heya Huepow00. Cheers for the prompt reply! But sadly that didn't work, I already tried that too many times. X_X...

Gosh, I can see the sun rising already outside my window... Been spending the whole time preparing the information for the new program via my DA account journal. XD http://darkspeeds.deviantart.com/journal/25653681/#comments

When you go to edit the post you'll see two bars above the post content box, they are the topic title and subtitle, which you can edit. I've done it for ya this time anyway XP.

Sweet, can't wait for the show, Elson!

I..IS THAT POSTMAN PAT I SEEEEE?! :'D

MUST

LISTEN

TO

SHOW.

NOW.

P.S. Well two boxes should come up when you edit the first post and etc... but Roary and Huepow00 have already answered. Hey ho! ;)

When you go to edit the post you'll see two bars above the post content box, they are the topic title and subtitle, which you can edit. I've done it for ya this time anyway XP.

Cheers for the Allan! Lifesaver. :D

But yeah, same old same - it's not showing any of those options you've mentioned in your post.

When I do the 'FULL EDIT' I'm taken to this:

'Editing a post in DJ Darkspeeds - The Retro Hour!'

Shouldn't it be:

'Editing topic - DJ Darkspeeds - The Retro Hour!'

But yeah probably my browser is not update to reveal that additional feature. I'm sure I have the latest version of Firefox installed... Maybe I should give IE7 a shot...

Thanks for fixing the title nevertheless! *thumbs up*

Sweet, can't wait for the show, Elson!

I..IS THAT POSTMAN PAT I SEEEEE?! :'D

MUST

LISTEN

TO

SHOW.

NOW.

P.S. Well two boxes should come up when you edit the first post and etc... but Roary and Huepow00 have already answered. Hey ho! ;)

Ooo nice! :D Yup I'm already hummin' that tune in my head... XD

Hey you think you can send me a 10 second recording on talkin' bout your favourite retro cartoon/TV theme/movie and have it played on the show live? You can find out how by checkin' the details on the top headline of my DA Journal... http://www.darkspeeds.deviantart.com/journ...53681/#comments

You can only change the title and subtitle through editing the opening post. I'll see if I can hear your show.

You can only change the title and subtitle through editing the opening post. I'll see if I can hear your show.

Yeah that's the thing that gets me... It's edited through the opening post... XD;

I remember back in the days editing my topics/threads the normal way and it works but now it's a different story.

Sweet as, your company on the show would be much appreciated. Wanna send me a short recording and tell us your favourite show live? Here's how if you got the tools! 'Send Me Your Recording!' *thumbs up*

• 5 months later...

Woah! My thread is still here! And yay for double posting... *SHOT*

DJ Darkspeeds is back with a brand new show kiddies.

It'll begin at 4-6PM GMT on this Sunday (13th December 2009).

That means it's 1-2 hours after 'Blitz n' Pieces' and minutes before 'The Sonic Hour'.

See you guys in the airwaves and in the IRC chatroom! ;)

For full details of my show check out this link: http://darkspeeds.deviantart.com/journal/28872021/#comments

Edited by Darkspeeds

Elson, feel free to point ur hagz to http://www.sonicstadium.org/ssrchat/ as a one-stop shop for the radio and IRC. If on SSMB (the new Sonical skin), it's a link just under the header.

Holy hell Bman, that is one nifty link right there. If there's something we all know, people love things made easy, that link provides the radio, and chat all in one click, so now people have less of an excuse not to listen now. >:]

And also, Darkspeeds, great to see you on the air once again! I'll definitely have my radio tuned to you! Not that I can tune it to anywhere else for the matter.

-Iceman

Edited by Iceman

Elson dude, you've got your time wrong.

You means 5pm GMT. :D Actually, i'll have a chat to you when you've got some time and fix this all up xD

Elson dude, you've got your time wrong.

You means 5pm GMT. :D Actually, i'll have a chat to you when you've got some time and fix this all up xD

Still wrong :P (Unless you're doing a 4 hour show), I think the best thing to say would be, joing SSR at 1pm GMT, Listen to B&P, then stay around after for Darkspeeds (approx 3pm).

cbf editing my last post:

Elsons doing a two hour show right before the sonic hour (I thought it was only a 1 hour). So yeah, Sonic hour starts at 6pm, so he'll start at 4pm GMT

Edit: Elson edited his post anyway XD

@ bmn - Yo bmn! I couldn't help but post this on my journal... :Dhttp://www.darkspeeds.deviantart.com/journal/28872021/#comments Thank you so much for making such an ingenious system to have the chat and show all happennin' at the same time!

@ Iceman - Aww dude, I got banned on the SonicStadium IRC Chatroom by accident that night! X_X;; I should be able to come back to it in 24 hours time. When that happens I should be able to do a test run the show one more time to get in with the groove! At least I got the channel working. *thumbs up*

And yeah the show I've heard from yours was the one where you introduced listeners to who you are and what your show was all about - you were talkin' about how 'there are times where you have to throw away your courteousy out of the windwow'... :D :D Loved that intro episode.

And dude if you could tune into my show on the night that would be too cool.

@ Chris - Thanks for the corrections mate! Anyways I'll catch ya for Subway in a few hours time! :D

@ Roarey Raccoon - Yea motherfocker...! XXXD Whad up foo!

But yeah cool to hear from you Allan, what happened on Skype? O.O

Oh and also, do you happen to know who are the admins/operators for the #sonicstadium chatroom? In case I can't be unbanned on show day then I may have to postpone it till next week (I got banned under accidental circumstances - i.e. when I finally figured out how to get the MP3 stream workin' for SAM Broadcaster to connect to SSR channel I was happy to a point where I typed in too many 'words'/pressed enter too many times on the chatroom that I got banned automatically by the IRC system itself - it wasn't a manual ban by the ops X_X;; XD;..).

Only the ops can unbann a member on the chat room. I'll have to explain the situation to them about what happened. If you could give me some assistance on who may have the powers to do so that would be great! *thumbs up*

Edited by Darkspeeds

Couple corrections on your DA thing, Elson. You don't need Winamp or an IRC app. You do need Flash Player (for the radio) and Java (not Javascript >_> for the chat).

P.S. you can make anyone's photo look good o_O

Epic freaking show dude. You murdered it, and I'm bursting at the seams with anticipation for your next broadcast.

-Iceman

@ bmn - LOL! I'm pretty much Big the Cat when it comes to internet technicalities. I've updated your correction on my info on my DA journal. Thanks for that!

And also, you look great on that photo - and it's ONLY one I had on that day of you! = ( Despite having to take hundreds of photos at SOS! XXXD

@ Daisoku - Niiiice. Looking forward to your company my good friend! ;)

@ Iceman - Murdered it? It was only a test run! LMFAO XXXXD Thank you so much for the feedback buddy, I sure hope not to dissapoint on the day. Everything seems to working perfectly fine down my end thanks to Jason (aka Chemb0t). Also thanks to you and the fellas at IRC chatroom for the feedback! It helps when you know things are working from half way across the world. *thumbs up*

@ S.M. - Sweet as, the more the merrier! ^^ Be sure to tune into Blitz n' Pieces 1-2 hours before my show! They're just as awesome. ;)

@ Indigo Claus - Nawww it wasn't that great! LOL! XXD Please don't have high hopes for the show.....

........ NOT! *SHOT* XXD Yeah we had a great time doing the test-run show. ;)

17th December 2009:

This Sunday 4-6pm GMT (20th December 2009) be sure to tune in to have a catch up with the legend behind Dr. Eggman's voice!

Catch-UpwithMikePollockAdvert_17thD.jpg

For more info be sure to check this out: Darkspeeds' DA Journal

Edited by Darkspeeds

• 2 months later...