Pelly <3's U

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Does it absolutely have to be drawn? Just asking because I can't draw and I might whip something up in paint as I have a really lame idea (and I mean, REALLY FUCKING LAME) but I want to take part because ponies ruined my life.

Actually I won't bother.

Also I can't stop laughing at Brain Gremlin's pony.

Edited by Semi-colon e

I can already tell who are going to win this...

No matter! Let's crank up that dusty tablet I never used and try to make something to piss of Sean participate.

(If I have any time to do so between the PSO2 beta and real life)

pony-1.png

....Did I win?

The cutie mark is wrong, it should be Sonic's face inside a heart.

Edited by gato

I'm...almost afraid of what will happen to me, D:. I might copycat Sean and suit my favorite one of myself as an avatar for a day too though XD.

I'm...almost afraid of what will happen to me, D:. I might copycat Sean and suit my favorite one of myself as an avatar for a day too though XD.

Don't worry, it's not like I was going to photoshop Rarity with Amaterasu, rule 63 that, and then add a few extra details to make it look like you or anything...

*throws out previous plans*

Guess I'm drawing Pelly then...