Awoo.

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Pelly <3's U

omg pelly... your cat's face has me in stitches...

"GET ME OWT OV HEEURR NAOW!"

Luul I'm pretty sure her face sums up everything about that picture - Pelly

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's somewhat of a first attempt at the pony creator, had less clothes options than I thought and the CM wouldn't upload for some reason

ZamKK.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Groose and Pinkamena's are so far the top contenders as to which avatar I might use.

GOD DAMN IT.

• Thumbs Up 4

jG2ul.jpg

Original character, do not steal.

Alright, that's enough ponyfying for one night. I'm going to bed to think up a design for Wolfy.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm going to bed to think up a design for Wolfy.

Giggity.

Inferno, I don't know what madness you are on, BUT I AM LOVING IT

• Thumbs Up 6

So liek, I drew a Sean Pony. Don't really know what he looks like so I just went with whatever was in my head.

...I also wen't a little overboard..

SDC12383.jpg

Keeping our forum safe...and being badass while doing it.

Ah...feels good to use my weapons again. owo *hugs pencils and pens*

Freakin' sweet, dood!

Bizarrely I also have an idea for Sean as a badass mad scientist type pony. biggrin.png

Wow! What a fun topic! I clicked on this topic seeing only the words [Win a New Badge Here] Make a...not having a clue what the topic was about. I had no idea it had to do anything with ponies as I'm really not interested in them. But seeing the 70+ replies and the OP having a Popular Star, my curiousity got the best of me as I wanted to see what the buzz was all about.

Upon reading everything in the topic so far I saw artistic talent not to mention I got a lot of laughs out of it. I would love to contribute, but I can't even draw a stick figure without being laughed at. sad.png Anyway, keep up the good work! I hope some runner-ups will be acknowledged in the end instead of just one winner, because there is definitely more than one excellent entry here so far. smile.png