Awoo.

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Pelly <3's U

That's fucking AWESOME. You really don't know how much better you made the shitty night I was having, thanks X3.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm sorry Wolfy but

I decided that your commission money would have been better spent going into this

3502w0k.png

Sean can't draw ponies

• Thumbs Up 8

YEEES XD. It's like all my original characters wrap into one! You guys are the best, I might have to become a brony after this.

• Thumbs Up 1

So liek, I drew a Sean Pony. Don't really know what he looks like so I just went with whatever was in my head.

...I also wen't a little overboard..

SDC12383.jpg

Keeping our forum safe...and being badass while doing it.

Ah...feels good to use my weapons again. owo *hugs pencils and pens*

Iferno, have my babies. <3

Alright, my likes are replenished, and I my body is ready. IT. IS. ON.

edit:

Wow! What a fun topic! I clicked on this topic seeing only the words [Win a New Badge Here] Make a...not having a clue what the topic was about. I had no idea it had to do anything with ponies as I'm really not interested in them. But seeing the 70+ replies and the OP having a Popular Star, my curiousity got the best of me as I wanted to see what the buzz was all about.

Upon reading everything in the topic so far I saw artistic talent not to mention I got a lot of laughs out of it. I would love to contribute, but I can't even draw a stick figure without being laughed at. sad.png Anyway, keep up the good work! I hope some runner-ups will be acknowledged in the end instead of just one winner, because there is definitely more than one excellent entry here so far. smile.png

Don't worry, I think I'm a horrible artist, but I'm still entering anyways. It's all just fun really, and some people even purposely draw bad entries for the lolz, so don't be afraid to enter. :) If you really insist on having a professional, high-quality entry, there are plenty of pony creators out there that you can use, or other photo-manipulation programs like photoshop. Just give it your best effort and have fun. :)

Edited by Chibinuva
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, it's not great, but it's probably one of my better pieces of art, so without further adue, I present you with Wolfy:

vSpjn.png

...in hindsight, it looks better zoomed in, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I think I classified you as a lightning-type since that's closely related to air/speed, and it goes with you having wings. I have no idea what inspired the mohawk though.

• Thumbs Up 5

Somebody. Draw Flyboy.

I would do it, but my hand hurts and drawing with a mouse is a pain in the ass. Maybe later. sad.png

EDIT: Fuck everything, I'm gonna do it.

Shut up hand.

Edited by Pinkamena
  • Thumbs Up 7

Somebody. Draw Flyboy.

I would do it, but my hand hurts and drawing with a mouse is a pain in the ass. Maybe later. sad.png

Well, because she hadn't been on in like...forever. I wasn't going to. But now that shes back, I feel like I should. Okay, she will become my 7th. *nods*

BTW:

1: Sean

2: Pelly

3: Wolfy

4: Patticus

5: ^DiZnEy^

6: Remy

7: Flyboy Fox

• Thumbs Up 3

Dude. This topic. Wow. I've missed so much great stuff...

Great, I've made something but I'm on an iPad and now I've uploaded it to my Facebook. ;_; must find a way to post it here~

Edit: I'll post it on here in a bit. Stupid iPad...I need a proper computer for this crap.

Edited by Gabz Girl

Great, I've made something but I'm on an iPad and now I've uploaded it to my Facebook. ;_; must find a way to post it here~

Copy and paste the link here inside image tags, or upload it via said link to Imgur.

Yush! I think I did it! Ta Patticus~ ^^ just tilt your head to the right...

http://i.imgur.com/E0dPq.png

It's Pelly the Pony!! Mind you I did this in a couple o' minutes, so it looks scribbly. X3;

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 3

Welcome back Flyboy Fox!

flyboy3copy.png

Now to add you in...

final4p.jpg

Again from left to right: Sean, Chris, Flyboy Fox, Dreadknux, Pelly, Patticus, Remy, Wolfy, and ^DiZnEy^

• Thumbs Up 6

I made the best ponies. I will win hands down. =P

oh pleaseeee say more than one submission is allowed. Not sure if I should be proud of this one; it was 5 in the morning when I made it and promptly dropped off to sleep before remembering to upload it.

2v1m915.jpg

You, sir. You officially made my day. I love you.

I've decided to do a different take on Pelly

I present to you, Pelly (as she's obviously like) on a Monday:

pony.png

This is the 100th post in the topic O:

Edited by Rawrdom
  • Thumbs Up 3