Pelly <3's U

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

So liek, I drew a Sean Pony. Don't really know what he looks like so I just went with whatever was in my head.

...I also wen't a little overboard..

SDC12383.jpg

Keeping our forum safe...and being badass while doing it.

Ah...feels good to use my weapons again. owo *hugs pencils and pens*

Iferno, have my babies. <3

Alright, my likes are replenished, and I my body is ready. IT. IS. ON.

edit:

Wow! What a fun topic! I clicked on this topic seeing only the words [Win a New Badge Here] Make a...not having a clue what the topic was about. I had no idea it had to do anything with ponies as I'm really not interested in them. But seeing the 70+ replies and the OP having a Popular Star, my curiousity got the best of me as I wanted to see what the buzz was all about.

Upon reading everything in the topic so far I saw artistic talent not to mention I got a lot of laughs out of it. I would love to contribute, but I can't even draw a stick figure without being laughed at. sad.png Anyway, keep up the good work! I hope some runner-ups will be acknowledged in the end instead of just one winner, because there is definitely more than one excellent entry here so far. smile.png

Don't worry, I think I'm a horrible artist, but I'm still entering anyways. It's all just fun really, and some people even purposely draw bad entries for the lolz, so don't be afraid to enter. :) If you really insist on having a professional, high-quality entry, there are plenty of pony creators out there that you can use, or other photo-manipulation programs like photoshop. Just give it your best effort and have fun. :)

Edited by Chibinuva

Alright, it's not great, but it's probably one of my better pieces of art, so without further adue, I present you with Wolfy:

vSpjn.png

...in hindsight, it looks better zoomed in, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I think I classified you as a lightning-type since that's closely related to air/speed, and it goes with you having wings. I have no idea what inspired the mohawk though.

Somebody. Draw Flyboy.

I would do it, but my hand hurts and drawing with a mouse is a pain in the ass. Maybe later. sad.png

Well, because she hadn't been on in like...forever. I wasn't going to. But now that shes back, I feel like I should. Okay, she will become my 7th. *nods*

BTW:

1: Sean

2: Pelly

3: Wolfy

4: Patticus

5: ^DiZnEy^

6: Remy

7: Flyboy Fox

Great, I've made something but I'm on an iPad and now I've uploaded it to my Facebook. ;_; must find a way to post it here~

Edit: I'll post it on here in a bit. Stupid iPad...I need a proper computer for this crap.

Edited by Gabz Girl

Great, I've made something but I'm on an iPad and now I've uploaded it to my Facebook. ;_; must find a way to post it here~

Copy and paste the link here inside image tags, or upload it via said link to Imgur.

I made the best ponies. I will win hands down. =P

oh pleaseeee say more than one submission is allowed. Not sure if I should be proud of this one; it was 5 in the morning when I made it and promptly dropped off to sleep before remembering to upload it.

2v1m915.jpg

You, sir. You officially made my day. I love you.