Awoo.

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Pelly <3's U

I was starting to think only I was gonna end up doing the other mods. Haven't seen much of poor pony Remy, ^DiZnEy^ or Patticus...

Mines taking longer than expected. I figured I could post a couple at a time, since I'm bored. I'll post them as a group when the whole group is finished. Here's who is finished at the moment:

seano.png

pelly.png

That's 2 out of *Edit* 7.

You win for being the only Pelly smoking pony

(warning: This post does not reflect actual winner of the competition)

*Posted Image*

0_0' Lol Again, I'm sorry!

roarz5.png

Adding you in now:

final5v.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

0_0' Lol Again, I'm sorry!

roarz5.png

Is that what I am to you!? A Sally Acorn pony with an extra from Disney's Robin Hood on its ass!?

P.S. I don't like MLP, I was merely commenting on the fact that I wasn't in the staff list, despite being an admin for 8 years. However! You have an excuse! I don't often show my ugly face.

• Thumbs Up 2

Is that what I am to you!? A Sally Acorn pony with an extra from Disney's Robin Hood on its ass!?

P.S. I don't like MLP, I was merely commenting on the fact that I wasn't in the staff list, despite being an admin for 8 years. However! You have an excuse! I don't often show my ugly face.

To be honest, I haven't even thought about Sally in like forever. But now that you mention it... XD again, sorry. I was just going off one of your pictures.

It's my birthday tomorrow. Ponify me. >=0

Well, I'll start making one, but I can't absolutely positively 100% guarantee that It'll be finished by tomorrow, stuff to do and whatnot. I'll do my best tho'.

Holy crap this thread is AWESOME. XD

If you're including admins, since I saw Dreadknux and Roarey... I don't think I've seen bmn or Chris yet!

Patticus, I've already made one~ ^^

ybxcU.jpg

And here's one of Rory.

5QFBM.png

I wonder who I'll do next..? >w>

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 3

Unfortunately, since the OP only really mentioned the Mods specifically. I never really planned to do the other staff members. If I'm not mistaken, Mods have names in yellow (except Pelly) in the "Users Online" area, while admins are a pink/red colour, DJs are green and TSS writers are dark blue.

I would change that if I had time, but with the deadline being the 26th, I just don't think I'd be able to make it.

Flyboy is ready to be scanned and the 4 others still need clean line art and colouring. I think it's gonna be really close...

I wish I could be able to finish Patticus before his birthday is over, but that's going to be tricky too.

Hahahahahah !

(it's so great to see someone draw B'man as a Yoshi!)

Yeah my inner instinct seems to give Yoshi noses to every cartoon character, as a joke. Here's one now slightly more on model, but not any less terrible!

13zwj6q.png

• Thumbs Up 3