Awoo.

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Pelly <3's U

So... I had an Idea for Pat, I knew everyone would draw a better pony than me so I cheated and made him a changeling (based on avatar and Nix's design, because I really like that mane... So I stole it >:U)

Somehow... It came out even shittier than the last pic (which, as much as it sucks compared to the others, I'm actually quite proud of).... Eh... I blame the lack of time, work and coloring that in this case was some sort of necessary evil.

jHxsc.png

Those wings were totally not a last minute addition...

Now back to work! And hopefully some PSO2...

• Thumbs Up 6

I made another pony. =D A bunch o' mods made into one pony. Ain't it just genius?

htghgfgfhgfhgf_by_doctorfelix-d54uvoj.png

Edited by Fix-It Felix

OK HERE IS THE BEST MOD IN PONY FORM

TESTBISH

F1ocV.png

ok shut up it took me 5 seconds to draw both of those combined

now where're my badges

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 3

I lost my shit when I saw Diz with the mustache XD

Edited by The Noodle
  • Thumbs Up 6

Quick question, but what time on the 26th does the contest close? I want to finish and get my submission in, but with weird time zone shit I don't know exactly how much time I'll have for editing and such.

All these entries are full of win!

OK HERE IS THE BEST MOD IN PONY FORM

TESTBISH

Our undercover mod lost its cover ... o.o; Meep. Plan B.

I lost my shit when I saw Diz with the mustache XD

Oh dear, mustache? Oh god. XD

And here I was thinking I was just chewing on my mane, hahaha!

Quick question, but what time on the 26th does the contest close? I want to finish and get my submission in, but with weird time zone shit I don't know exactly how much time I'll have for editing and such.

I dunno. o.o If we have not specified any time, it might be open throughout the day. If not, I am sure we can work something out nonetheless. <3

I wasn't exactly sure what to do for Wuffy, but I had to try something. So I did.

Wulfy-1.pngPonies with ties is like my newest obsession.

Edited by Pinkamena
  • Thumbs Up 7

Alrighty, here's the last two, Wolfy and Sean! Hope they're good!

And In case you're wondering, I made all the staffer ponies in Inspire Pro. =3

1jDWC.png

rBKRh.png

• Thumbs Up 8

wolfy:

h1IhU.png

Wofli pls*shot*

Ahem... Since today is the last day I'll get a free pass instead of an order to stop for drawing something I made myself a challenge and decided to try to draw something without any guide whatsoever (unlike the previous pics) I wanted to do a Flyboy pone, and here she is...

ZGZj6.png

Princess Flyboy, attending royal matters...

What's up with me and portraying the female staff in a not so positive light?

I said I'd try to do it without a reference but I failed at that... I just can't draw a pony's body! >_< So I had to look for some pics, I spend 1 or 2 hours trying to figure out how much was wrong and I realized most of my problems were because I wasn't properly drawing Flyboy's... Err... Ass...

SO!... I spent some good 30 minutes fixing her royal plotness and trying to make her look like a FiM pony instead of an overdeveloped ant, it was more time than what I wished to spend drawing a mod's backside but hey! I learned something about pony anatomy today! :U And I think this pic ended up way better than Pat's one (sorry Pat :< )

This also is the first picture I actually drawn pony eyes... I think they came out alright (though now looking at it, I forgot to put the eyelashes... *buh sum apples!*)...

I guess I should also explain the drink thing.... Err... I consider Flyboy to be this forum's mother, and while most moms seems to have a joyous time showing people embarrassing pictures of their children my family kind of works in an opposite way, since my parents happen to have quite the interesting lives... I guess that sort of transferred to this pic.

While most remember Flyboy for being an all around awesome person [/understatement], my most recent memory of her is trying to mod the pony thread while being a little tipsy and claiming that she was best pony. (which is true but she doesn't boast about it... usually)

And so, like Berry Punch became the town's drunk with only 1 scene (way before one of the people behind the show confirmed to share those feelings), Flyboy became the alcohol consuming princess of the magical land of SSMB...

But don't worry... She is drinking Cider.

*inb4leban*

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 5

That has to be one of the most awesome things I have ever seen/read.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, about time I showed up. I've never really drawn anything even REMOTELY LIKE a pony before, so I went through like FIVE GODDAMN DRAFTS of what Sean alone would look like.

And I was also trying to get Patticus in but everything I drew looked hideous and not even pony like so... sorry.

And I wasn't even smart enough to use the pony creator because I was like "how hard can it be to actaully draw one? i draw plenty of cartoony stuff"

Well it turns out, pretty fucking hard for someone who never draws much of anything with four legs, much less cartoony ponies

So here, spoilered for eeeeeeeghhhhh looking Sean

SeanponnymkIIII.jpg

Honestly, this is became even more so awful after trying to color that hellspawn with a mouse.

Not to mention it looks kinda like a somewhat decent head on a fat deformed horse with no upper leg strength and JESUS how is it even STANDING

Cutie mark is a rusty lock because he is somehow talented at locking things.

But goddammit I WORKED on this fucking thing and it's 8 or so miserably deformed failures of equine brethren, and HERE YA GO. It may not be any good outside of the head, but it was the last one I could push myself to make.

You know what

Just take the rough sketch of it because it honestly it looks better than the finished one.

SeanponnyverII.jpg

At the very least, it was decent practice, and I don't regret doing it.

What an anticlimax, eh?

• Thumbs Up 7

Loool seeing as I don't /draw ponies/, I figured I'd at least do something. So I present, Spike and Rarity Sean and Pelly

14jurg4.jpg

Sean is my prissy prissy Seany Weany ~

lol Sean was originally doing something else with his hands....then I said fuck it and now he's holding paper in a way that makes no sense? OHH WELL

Haha anyways I suppose I said this would close today, So I guess we just have to pick a (some?!?) winners !!

This is gonna be haaaaaaaaaard

(but stay tuned my pony pals <3)

• Thumbs Up 8

patticus.png

Because Patticus loves history and technology, the two things are brought together in his design. He's a Ponisaur. He's also holding an ipod/pad thing...

I like this.

I like this a lot.

Excellent work, everyone!