Awoo.

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Pelly <3's U

Man, that is very gay.

I wish I'd have got involved but I don't know anyone on a personal enough level and I have no creative talents, so meh. This was still funny as all shit though, some of these entries were gold.

All that's left to say now is conglaturation !!!! to the winners.

SSMB certainly prooved the justice of our culture.

ps I'm surprised nobody used the memetic Unleashed face as a cutie mark somewhere

Congratulations to everyone that won!... woahwoahwoahwaitaminutehere *rereads*

I-uh *double checks*

Well, this is new. This is definitely the first time I ever won anything. Uh, cool. Should I PM you, or just post it here?... wait I'm posting here anyways. I'd kinda like a Pinkie Pie badge... because Pinkie is best pony... and that's a fact.

Also, before I forget again.

Sean's hips are luscious

Ooooops looks like I didn't draw anything because fuck drawing.

ohwhale.jpg

Silly Noir, Diogenes isn't a mod.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 3

So we're ponifying each other now, eh? I am TOTALLY down for that- though I won't be able to scan the picture like I did my last one since I'm on vacation in Canada at the moment, but I'll see what I can do.

I'm also really bad at drawing ponies so I apologize in advance to whoever I end up drawing first. Dunno who.

Gotta love when the people I predicted would win actually do. :V Congratulations Nix! :P (dem show accurate pics and awesome OC designs)

Gig and Gabz came out of nowhere in my radar though, congratulations to them! :D

And I'm actually surprised Nepenthe didn't win, her Wolfy was epic. (same goes to Groose and Toast, loved their pieces, but Nep was a step above IMO)

Anyway! This was a fun and well spent time, and thanks for the pity free badge, I love love love it. :U

I'm surprised Inferno didn't win.

That Sean of his was ridiculously awesome.

Gotta love when the people I predicted would win actually do. :V Congratulations Nix! tongue.png (dem show accurate pics and awesome OC designs)

Well, I'm not sure about show accurate or awesome, but thanks. happy.png

Edited by Pinkamina

Congrats to everyone for participating in this awesome contest! I gotta say it's been one of my favorites that we've ever done here as far as I can remember. You guys were a large part of motivating me to give the show another shot, and I'm really glad that happened, so a personal thanks to everyone on that. Awesome to those who won by the way, you guys really deserved it, >D.

And I'm actually surprised Nepenthe didn't win, her Wolfy was epic. (same goes to Groose and Toast, loved their pieces, but Nep was a step above IMO)

Was just about to say, while everyone couldn't have won, I wanted to give a special thanks to Nepenthe for making that awesome pony of me, >D! Been dreamin', I've been waitin' for a pony like that, <3.

Help, that song seriously can't get out of my head, D;

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm surprised everyone didn't win !!

but srsly, obv we're going to all have personal favs and prefs......but I think the winners were very well deserved and I hope we're not going to take away from that (:

• Thumbs Up 4

Uh...I know I drew something for this competition and all, but if you don't mind can I pass on the participation badge?

Hahaha no >:U

Also Pinkamina......Here's your new Pinkie Pie Badge !!!

My-Little-Glue-Fin.jpg

AREN'T YOU HAPPY ?!?!?!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hahaha no >:U

Also Pinkamina......Here's your new Pinkie Pie Badge !!!

My-Little-Glue-Fin.jpg

AREN'T YOU HAPPY ?!?!?!

I just gotta be careful not to use too much of it. Whenever I use glue to put a border around one of my pictures I always use way too much and it makes my picture look like a drippy soggy mess.

Drawing teacher gave me hell because of it.

Edited by Pinkamina

Waitwaitwait I won? Uwaa, I...did not expect that! ;w; Anyway, I had so much fun turning the Mods (and Admin!) into Ponies, and I'm glad you liked them too. Ta! ^^

I would like a Fluttershy badge please. She's always been my favourite Pony! <3

Pelly's gay post

That was the gayest post I have ever read. Ever.

Also, don't you dare try to ponify me, or I'll sneak into your house at night, slit your throat, and then trample your body. Because, y'know, that would happen if I was ponified.

SO DON'T DO IT YOU FAGNIKS

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's so cute how some of you honestly believe you have a say in the matter.

You're all getting pony badges bitches <3

• Thumbs Up 4

7464194102_2d02445453.jpg

Pony Jeff.

Because I'm bored and have no drawing skills so I used the Pony Creator thing.

Tried to make it look like he was kinda playing piano.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, don't you dare try to ponify me, or I'll sneak into your house at night, slit your throat, and then trample your body. Because, y'know, that would happen if I was ponified.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to relate to you a story. 'Tis the chronicle of T-Bert Fizzlewut, pictured in Dissident's post, and Dissydash Demonhoof.

Once upon a time there was a young lad named T-Man. See, T-Man...wasn't quite blessed with the ability to draw, unlike many of his forum-going peers. Stick figures were the best that he could do - ever, and photo editing wasn't exactly his specialty either. While he certainly wished he had these abilities, it didn't seem to be costing him much to lack them. Then one day, a moderator on his favorite message board announced that the forums would be playing a little game: should you create a pony character based on one of the moderators, you may just receive a badge. Young T-Man passed up this opportunity, as he knew his skills were so limited that anything he could make would look like utter garbage.

Then it happened.

T-Man woke up on the morn of June 28, 2012 feeling a bit...strange. He found himself walking on all fours and having a strange craving for carrots and sugar cubes. He trotted over to the bathroom mirror and took one look, and what he saw shocked and dismayed him.

He had an afro.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD", T-Man screamed with all his might. "Why, hello there, T-Bert Fizzlewut," spoke a familiar voice. T-Man slowly turned around and saw his best friend, Dissident, staring at him with that evil stare of death and that sly, menacing grin. The same he had used when begging relentlessly for T-Man to play Persona 3. The very same he had used when forcing him to watch a Magical Girl anime. The very same one he had on his putrid face as he had explained to T-Man in excruciating detail why Final Fantasy XIII sucked.

"You...WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!!" T-Man shouted.

"You praised Final Fantasy XIII, T-Man, and you continue to do so. You fail to acknowledge it for what it truly is, so I used my dark powers of DRAWING to turn you into what you truly are: a PONY!"

"...Wait, what? Nothing you just said made any se- *gasp!*"

T-Man looked into the mirror again and finally noticed that not only was he given an afro, but he was changed into an equine. "WHOA HOLY-" T-Man jumped back in horror. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, MARK MY WORDS!" Dissident laughed maniacally and disappeared in a burst of flames, leaving behind only ashes on the floor that T-Man would have to clean up. After doing so, he went to his computer and planned his retaliation.

The pony that would result from this would no doubt look objectively terrible; T-Bert Fizzlewut, as was his pony name, sucked at photo editing to begin with and the only software available to him was MS Paint. Nonetheless, he had to do to Dissident what had been done to him, even if it ended up being the most horrid Paint job the Internet has ever known. Even if embarrassment forced him to leave the Internet forever, it simply had to be done. Thus was born Dissydash Demonhoof.

Here is Dissydash Demonhoof in all of his sloppy, lazy, poorly-edited glory.

Mere words cannot describe how horrid the abomination he had created looked. His shaky hand had left whatever legitimate editing he had done to the image looking sloppy, and correcting these mistakes would take far too much effort on his part. In fact, almost no effort was put into it at all; the color and shape of the original pony were exactly the same. The image he chose was also rather questionable in hindsight; not only did this deprive him of the opportunity to give Dissydash a cutie mark - not that he could have made a good one anyway - but it was a PNG file, which prevented him from embedding it on the forum. Nonetheless, the look of abject fear and confusion on Dissydash's face gave him the utmost joy. With his work completed, T-Bert once again sank into the shadows, perhaps never to be heard from again...

But not without giving Dissydash a final parting gift.

Thus ends the epic saga of T-Bert Fizzlewut and Dissydash Demonhoof.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Edited by T-Man
  • Thumbs Up 3

The Chronicle of T-Bert Fizzlewut and Dissydash Demonhoof.

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. ; _;

• Thumbs Up 3