Awoo.

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Pelly <3's U

Hah! I saw the winners list and thought "Aww, I didn't win." I briefly forgot I changed my name this past week for personal kicks. lol I've been trying to make a name for myself here for almost a year and typically I do it when I change it. tongue.png

When Dan-imeJ86 returns, he'll be pissed. XD

That's me in case your wondering...

• Thumbs Up 1

And here start the galore of Cola ponies.

Just for you Cola! Because we really love you. :D(or because we want you to suffer, perhaps)

• Thumbs Up 2

And here start the galore of Cola ponies.

Just for you Cola! Because we really love you. biggrin.png (or because we want you to suffer, perhaps)

Will Cola ever find his way out of the labyrinth?

Will people stop trying to turn Cola into a pony?

Find out on the next episode of Cola's Bullshit Adventures

Now now Cola, you know it's all in good fun, no need to be angry.

We wouldn't want you to start a stampede or anything.

1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

Now now Cola, you know it's all in good fun, no need to be angry.

We wouldn't want you to start a stampede or anything.

1801096-badum_tish_super.jpg

Edited by Cola

You posted here and said, "Don't make me a pony."

And so everyone grinned and made you a pony~. =w= You pretty much brought it on yourself Cola-dear~.

. . . SOMEONE PONY ME. 8D

Regardless of romanticized pleas and doing the dumb thing of pretty much asking for it, if Cola doesn't want it, don't shove it down his throat guys.

• Thumbs Up 1

Regardless of romanticized pleas and doing the dumb thing of pretty much asking for it, if Cola doesn't want it, don't shove it down his throat guys.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 1

I want to be in on this.

But I know like no one on this site. =<

Except for like Nepenthe and a few others. =/

Cola, don't you believe in magic?

In a young Girl's heart?

Edited by Super Soniko

Alright guys, let's listen to Carbo's warning since I think the teasing's gone long enough. Get back on topic.

• Thumbs Up 2

I want to be in on this.

Well, yanno, I certainly wouldn't mind a pony. I'm now curious to see what people visualize when they think of me, at least in anthropomorphized equine form. xD

Anyway, this was really fun, and I kind of wish I had gotten to the other mods before the time limit, but art blocks, obligations and things of that nature. Maybe next time, eh (there will be a next time, correct?) A hearty congrats to the winners. <3

And Wolfy's wearing my Wolfy?!! ='D *hug*

• Thumbs Up 3

I doubt I'm the only one, but I often find it hard to tell if a person is being serious, joking or sarcastic in text form.

So for future reference, maybe a list could be made as a reminder of who not to create a pony of...

Warning!! Do Not Ponify!

coolpeoplehateponies.jpg

Carbo

Cola

Mr. Awesomest

If anybody else does not wish to appear in Pony form, I recommend saying so, or forever become a pony. Perhaps it would be better to PM if anyone wanted to be added to this list so as not to create posts of people expressing there hate for ponies.

I doubt there would be many...but we can't really be sure...

Moving onto the topic at hand.

I want to be in on this.

That does not need to stop you. Viewing a members profile page, the things they "Liked" and seeing how they express themselves in past or current posts is a good way to learn about them. By focusing on their personal interests, you can personalize a character in a much deeper way.

For example, the member is a professional Scuba diver, so if I was to ponify him, I'd have him wear a snorkel and maybe some fish like traits to his pony body to express that profession.

Many of VEDJ-F favourite characters are reptiles, so if I was to ponify her, I'd give her reptilian traits.

I can also suggest The Picture Thread, where a lot of members post pictures of themselves. You could use those as a template to give your pony creation a physical resemblance. Simple stuff like freckles, eye colour, hairstyle and clothes would be enough.

I hope that helps in someway.

Now if you'll excuse me, I stumbled into SSMB only as a guest last night and saw a status update of a certain person wondering what people would see him as, in pony form. So I feel obligated to create one of said person.

Edited by Gig
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, yanno, I certainly wouldn't mind a pony. I'm now curious to see what people visualize when they think of me, at least in anthropomorphized equine form. xD

*taps pencil on desk*

I need to learn how to draw ponies now.=/

And I want a pony too.

Edited by Special Operative Blaire