Awoo.

[Win New Badge Here] Make a Mod Pony, Win a Prize

Pelly <3's U

Ok here's the thing. If you don't want to be ponified, or whatever........you need to /simply and clearly state it/ and not join in on the back and forth joking that goes on between people who don't seriously care about it. (also I'm not giving the participation badge to anyone who said they didn't want it, don't worry)

It goes joke, joke, joke, joke, joke, joke, I'M SRS >:U

and it's frankly becoming a pain in the ass on both sides (just like with the status updates debacle)

and then if someone states they don't want to be a pony, don't jokes about it, don't do it, and for the love of Celestia don't push it.

Goodness, no wonder Derpy seems to be the symbol of ponies because that's just about how everyone acts in regards to them.

I apologize for earlier Cola, hope everything is cool is between us, D;. Since you came in with your post like that, I thought it was a joke thing, so I rolled along with it, but I'm sorry for instigating the whole thing. But yeah! No more of this and stuffs like the poony said.

Magic and friendship and shit, <3.

• Thumbs Up 2

Goodness, no wonder Derpy seems to be the symbol of ponies because that's just about how everyone acts in regards to them.

That's it, I'm totally ponifying you with a purple afro.

Edited by Desudash Demonhoof
  • Thumbs Up 2

Nah, it's fine.

I'll admit, the way I put it was practically begging for it. I was serious, but in a silly kinda way.

My fault entirely.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't mind me, just checking over some things and making notes so I don't forget...my next batch of ponies...

1. *Sketch Complete*

And I want a pony too.

I want to be the little pone

that means someone draw me

3. *Sketch Complete*

Well, yanno, I certainly wouldn't mind a pony. I'm now curious to see what people visualize when they think of me, at least in anthropomorphized equine form. xD

. . . SOMEONE PONY ME. 8D

5. *Sketch Complete*

Gotta admit, I'm really hoping to see myself get drawn as a pony. I'm curious as to what you guys would picture me as. xD

6. *Sketch Complete*

Hmm...if I'm doing a drawing of Desudash Demonhoof, then maybe I should create my own version of T-Bert Fizzlewut to go with it. *nods*

7. *Sketch Complete*

Why not? ...I suppose I can do an extra one as a bonus, and for a laugh...but I'll keep who it is as a secret for now. *Clue: This guy has posted several times in this thread.*

Additional Content: 19% Complete!

Edited by Classic Dan-ime
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hmm...if I'm doing a drawing of Desudash Demonhoof, then maybe I should create my own version of T-Bert Fizzlewut to go with it. *nods*

Another Desudash Demonhoof would make me a very happy colt. 8D

Edit: My bad, Pelly. 'Twas just excited to see it. xD

Edited by Desudash Demonhoof

As much as I <3 you all....I really don't want this to turn into the pony request thread.

• Thumbs Up 3

As much as I <3 you all....I really don't want this to turn into the pony request thread.

I agree with you. Nobody directly requested anything, I just blindly volunteered to do 'em. I can't help myself. lol I have to draw them now as mother didn't raise a lair, but when I've done them I'll take a break. I still have lots of other things to finish...

If anyone out here is struggling to draw a pony, I scanned a quick sketch of how I approach drawing a pony. It's a basic layout of shapes that I always start with when drawing something. You can use it as a guide or as a template for your own designs. You have my permission to use it for whatever you want.

img246u.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bah shoulda entered while there was still time, I want a pony badge ;_;

Seeing as now it's free reign for ponies. I Ponified myself last month (oooer!)

mlp_oc__doodle_star_by_jennytablina-d5104bv.png

In fact I've Ponfied quite a few people and even a social network!

I even perplexed Mr Yugi Naka himself (true story!) with my custom made T-shirt at SoS '11! Surely I deserve a badge for that? : D

Oh and I also ponified Dreadknux as well....

Edited by jennytablina
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

I shouldn't really be doing this, but once again things are going really slowly, so I felt I should let everyone know I haven't forgotten. Although, just like last time, I keep thinking of new ideas I want to use, making things more complicated.

This time, I've changed the concept of the drawing. So instead of it being a new group of seven pony members, it's now a larger picture, also including my designs of the original 7 mod ponies, with members interacting or doing their own thing. It will also have a background and multicoloured line art, to match closer to the show.

The secret seventh member that was going to be made a pony was...me...I figured this might mean possible disappointment, so I also plan to create a pony of the other winners.

But I don't want to risk making anyone else into a pony, in-case they might not wish for it.

If there is anybody else that would like to become a pony and added to this pic, you'll have to PM me. But don't waste time, this offer will not be on the table for long!

I hope these preview sketches will keep anyone who is interested in this little project reasonably satisfied for now. I cannot confirm of deny what peoples pony personas your about to see...but a couple should look familiar...

I did right the names of the members that pony is based on, next to it, in pencil. I slightly erased the writing using photoshop, but left them barely visible. So the names are still there to be seen, but you might have to take a closer look...assuming you can read my handwriting. lol

sketch3f.jpg

sketch4.jpg

sketch2ka.jpg

sketch1r.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1