Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

I've been waiting so damn long for an HD version, and now it's finally coming!! And on PS3! I can't freakin' wait to get my hands on this masterpiece once again!

I can't count the number of times I've replayed this game. It's easily one of my favorite games, and one of the best out there. The HD port is going to be awesome. >:3

Though will the HD port have the proper ps2 ending? If I remember right the Wii version didn't have credits at the end or something.

3 games in one for the low low price of 20 bux.

it's deal of the century!!! I'll just be glad to play it without the crappy wii controls

You have a Wii, don't you?

Go get it.

Now.

Neg. Might as well wait for this so he doesn't have to waggle

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, unless you want to get a bit frustrated trying to draw circles to bloom a tree that isn't responding right, might as well wait for the HD one. Hopefully it works awesome, but I'm hoping a regular controller is an option as well. I mean if you only have a Wii, it's not really terrible, it's just frustrating sometimes.

Anyways, they should definitely have the right credits background thing going on this time. Leave in all those extra skins and unlockables and the works, and I'm more sold than I already am.

Wait, what? I never had problems with the Wii version o.o

Really? Sometimes when drawing circles to make the trees bloom, it wouldn't respond right. I've had a few cuts not work either. All this said though, it wasn't even that bad, I'd just do it again or maybe a 3rd time and it'd go through, and the problem happened once in a blue moon.

This is a steal. The PS2 version was the best 20 dollars I spent for the console - I'd love to pick up this version someday.

Goddammit, who's the fucking idiot who thought making the backspace button a hotkey for the go back button was a good idea?

Graphically, it looks better than the PS2 version, not sure about the Wii version since I haven't played that one in forever, but it doesn't really look like it would add to the experience imo.

I think getting any version of the game is fine. But if you absolutely have to have it in HD, then there you go.

>Okami HD

>PS3 only

Oh, that is so much bullshit. Oh, well, better get the Wii version instead, then.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally PS2 exclusive

Ported to Wii to make use of motion controls for the brush

HD remake only for PS3 that makes use of motion controls.

I fail to see how this is bullshit, or rather, I fail to see how you didn't see it coming.

Edited by Solkia-kun
  • Thumbs Up 3

Originally PS2 exclusive

Ported to Wii to make use of motion controls for the brush

HD remake only for PS3 that makes use of motion controls.

I fail to see how this is bullshit.

That's the part that's bullshit. They could've released this game on the 360 with Kinect support - seriously, I think Okami is probably one of the few games that might actually work with Kinect, using your finger to draw or something. Not sure if that could actually work with Kinect, but, it's better than nothing, I actually want to play Okami in HD, motion controls or not, and no 360 version is fucking bullshit at the highest level.

The Move controls might not be any better than the Wii version, anyway, I've heard the Move doesn't do pointing very well at all.

The last thing I'd want to do is play this game with Kinect.

And as I said in my edit, I don't know how you didn't see this coming since it was a Sony exclusive to begin with.

What's that?

Okami, one of the best and most beautiful games ever, just got even better and more beautiful!?

Count me in!

Wasn't there a rumour about an Okami HD coming to Wii U, by the way? Or was that Okamiden HD? Or was it total mumbo-jumbo that I should just forget about?

No need for me to double dip with this (although an HD Okami does sound incredibly tempting). But I highly reccomend this game to anyone who's yet to experience it.

I couldn't even begin to drescribe all the stuff the game does right. Its brilliant.

The last thing I'd want to do is play this game with Kinect.

And as I said in my edit, I don't know how you didn't see this coming since it was a Sony exclusive to begin with.

This again? It stopped being an exclusive with the Wii port, so from then on, it was open to being released on other consoles. The sequel was DS exclusive. Resident Evil 4 was originally Gamecube exclusive. Then it came to PS2, now it's on XBLA and PSN. The first two Devil May Cry games were PS2 exclusive, now they're also on 360. Those are from Capcom, too.

From other companies, MGS 3 was originally PS2 exclusive, not it's also on the 360 and 3DS. Peace Walker was PSP exclusive, not it's also on 360.

While I'm only a little surprised that it's not coming to the 360 (Disappointed, though), I am definitely surprised this isn't for Wii U. Unless they plan to announce that later.

Having move for the drawing sections are fine but I hope for the love of all that is good that the combat has reverted to button based instead of waggle based, that is my absolute least favourite part of the wii port

• Thumbs Up 1