Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

In fact the game never gives you any explanation on the stuff that matters. Why do Ammy and the other brush stroke gods have children all of a sudden? Nobody knows (...)

Ying and Yang, good and evil, have to be even, so because there is less evil now, there are smaller gods.

• 4 weeks later...

First impressions are great, They did a good job on this.

One problem I noticed is when you speed up text, it doesn't end the voice clip, it speeds it up, which is kind of irritating.

I don't know about the Move controls, but I imagine even if they are like the Wii controls, they're probably more responsive.

I really wish you could skip the Move instructions at the beginning. I'm not supposed to throw the Move at the TV? No shit! Never would have figured that out!

Edited by Solkia-kun

Alright, just beat Okami HD. It DOES keep the original ending animation BUT the music was changed, probably didn't bother with getting the rights from Ayaka Hirahara again

Edited by Solkia-kun

Alright, just beat Okami HD. It DOES keep the original ending animation BUT the music was changed, probably didn't bother with getting the rights for Ayaka Hirahara again

Fuu- you win some, you lose some. Do you know what "Reset" was replaced with?

The thank you version is an original piece for the game. It's still there. Hell, it's used in the best cutscene, no way in hell would they remove that.

I have this on Wii and am not sure if I will get it. It is one of, if not the best game I have on my wii, just a shame I can't get into it much, and I have no idea why. The graphics I can imagine would look awesome in HD, but I don't know if it worth getting the same game I have twice just because its in HD.

It's worth picking up for the choice between traditional and motion controls. By some accounts I've heard, the motion controls are far more responsive than they were on the Wii version.

The Wii version is a lazy port in every sense of the term, to the point that they atually stole cover art from IGN and didn't bother removing the watermark, but it still has most of the things that make Okami so great.

However limiting yourself to that version, you'd be cheating yourself out of the great aspects of the original that the Wii version left out. I'd definitely get either the HD version or the PS2 version to get the best possible experience with the game.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention, Rosaries are useless in the PS2 version.

Edited by Underaged Hot Anime Girl

The Kusa 5 and the Devil Gate Trials will add to your beastary

I'm so not looking forward to the Kamui devil gate trials. Worst part of the game is collecting the beads.

• 5 months later...

Capcom has revealed that an Okami announcement will be coming next week, leading to speculation that the game could be released on new platforms or a sequel could be in the works.

The below tweet came from the official game Twitter account which, according to Gematsu, translates as, "Hello, this is Okami news. Sorry I’ve been kind of out of touch lately, but I have the feeling we’ll be able to drop a fresh announcement like WHAM! around the beginning of Golden Week, so please look forward to it. Right now we’re on track with preparations."

How am I the first person to post this?

Okamiden remastered for 3DS/PSVita.

Totally betting on it.