Awoo.

Chibi's Photoshop Shop Shop

Chibi

Welcome, one and all, to my semi-Sonic-related, semi-art topic! My name is Chibi, I own the latest version of Photoshop and I have way too much time on my hands. Therefore, this topic.

Have a sketch lying around but can't be bothered colouring it in yourself? No problem! Just supply me the sketch in the best resolution you have, and imma colour that thing for you, like this super-shiny Super Sonic.

Want an entirely new sketch of your character done? Well that's no problem too, but will obviously take a little longer to do. I'll need the deets about your character as well, so I can get it somewhat right.

Want a zany shop done? Neat! Tell me what you want done (source images are a plus so I don't have to trawl Google Images) and I'll try my best to make it a hilarious reality.

I am open to doing other arty things, but it depends on the size of the job and the content. If it's too detailed and time-consuming, then I'll probably have to pass cause I've gotta have a life you know. XP

So, Chibi's Photoshop Shop Shop is open for business! Put in your orders below. I can only do one at a time, so don't flood me with orders or else the kitchen will be shut down and no one wants that. Thanks guys!

• Thumbs Up 5

Hmmm, if this isn't too hard, you should draw me, with a Blue Wisp. Like, totally.

Sounds great! My friend has a sketch for our YouTube channel that needs to be finished up and colored; I'll give you the details on that soon.

Awesome! Two commissions right off the bat! This is good.

Winston, we've talked on Skype and I'm pretty sure of what you want, so I'll get onto that first.

Katamari, if you could send me the sketch file via PM, that'd be sweet. Try to get the scan as clear as possible, to make my job that little bit easier.

This'll be fun! =D

So, do these cost money to make? Cause this would be a great help to me if not!

@Scott: I wouldn't say my drawing skills are photo-realistic, but I would say they're adequate. Here's a small album of some sketches that I've done in the past for you to look over.

@Pixel Brain: There's no price on them at the moment. I just want to improve my skills.

Small bump.

No, actually a big bump, because the first commission is done! I present to you... Winston the Fredpool high-fiving a Blue Wisp.

m8XGl.png

Turned out pretty nicely, me thinks. I would have got this done earlier, if not for me being super busy yesterday, but it wasn't all that difficult. Then again, this is only the first one.

So, who's next? ;P

• Thumbs Up 1

Small bump.

No, actually a big bump, because the first commission is done! I present to you... Winston the Fredpool high-fiving a Blue Wisp.

m8XGl.png

Turned out pretty nicely, me thinks. I would have got this done earlier, if not for me being super busy yesterday, but it wasn't all that difficult. Then again, this is only the first one.

So, who's next? ;P

I find it both awesome and sexually satisfying. Nice job. :3

• 3 weeks later...

...o hai there.

So I finally got Blue Wisp's pic done. It's only been almost a month. =P

Hope this was worth the wait, and happy belated birthday dude.

lh7PO.png

And thus I am free for more commissions. Keep the orders coming!

Edit: Just saw a minor flaw. This one's legit now.

Edited by Chibi
  • Thumbs Up 3

New piece!

Not a commission, just something I did for myself.

Y9P1q.png

Classic Sonic yo.

• Thumbs Up 1