Awoo.

Asexual Artist Castrates, Serves Own Genitals to Paying Customers

KittyNakajima

A few weeks ago, a Japanese artist by the name of Mao Sugiyama up and decided that he no longer needed his male genitalia, so he had them surgically removed. As he self-identifies as being asexual - someone who lacks sexual attraction to others/interest in sex, this only seemed logical. What doesn't seem logical is what he did with the bizarre memento in the aftermath of the surgery: offering to cook and serve his freshly cut meat to a select few willing to pay top dollar.

Think I'm kidding? Oh, I so wish I was --> http://www.huffingto..._n_1543307.html (Somewhat NSFW as there are a few pictures of some very crispy, finger licking good and tasty genitals)

This is just a smorgasbord of WTF right there. At least self mutilators still keep their junk around despite the fact that they're messing it off bit by bit. But this takes the cake. What would possess someone to think that their own genitals makes for a hearty meal? And what would possess someone to shell out the moola, let alone eat it?

That said, have at this. I haven't posted anything in awhile so I figured this would be an interesting ice breaker.

Edited by KittyNakajima

This guy sounds nuts- I mean crazy- oh bollocks- I MEAN SHIT.

No seriously I'm cringing right now. Reading this actually made me cross my legs. I get if he's not...using it, but even ignoring how sick and pointless that is, what if he eventually changed?

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just looked at the images. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross... :-X

Even if I was asexual, I wouldn't go and have my genitals removed, and I CERTAINLY wouldn't go feeding them to people. I find it sick that anyone would even want to eat genitalia.

• Thumbs Up 2

=/

I'm almost starting to think we should have a limit to how disturbing some of the stuff we share on the forum can be.....I mean this, like the cannibal topics, is pretty hefty stuff.

(The images link to cooked genitals for god sakes)

Japanese soon to be an endangered human species.

No really it seems to be becoming a major problem.

Edited by Voyant

=/

I'm almost starting to think we should have a limit to how disturbing some of the stuff we share on the forum can be.....I mean this, like the cannibal topics, is pretty hefty stuff.

(The images link to cooked genitals for god sakes)

Would it help if I went and posted a NSFW/view at your own risk disclaimer in my original post? While I didn't link to any images, I do understand why it would be for concern since the article does contain some pretty WOW images. I figured it was alright since the article had a disclaimer warning of such.

AND DONE. Oogle at your own risk people.

Edited by KittyNakajima

I dunno, I'm just wondering if topics like this are appropriate for the age level of some of the people on the forum (or just their comfort level)

For me personally it's not an issue because I'm so desensitized to the world haha, so I have a hard time judging these things.

I guess I'm just wondering if people are having a problem with it (don't worry it's not like you'd get in trouble or anything for making the topic, I'm just curious).

Ooookeeeyy~... I need something else to think about, how about you guys?

Much bet- ...Wait...

• Thumbs Up 5

Serving up sausage.

Shaft.jpg

Sorry had to be done. tongue.png

I dunno, I'm just wondering if topics like this are appropriate for the age level of some of the people on the forum (or just their comfort level)

For me personally it's not an issue because I'm so desensitized to the world haha, so I have a hard time judging these things.

I guess I'm just wondering if people are having a problem with it (don't worry it's not like you'd get in trouble or anything for making the topic, I'm just curious).

Well I am fine with it as well as their is a declaimer by the OP with certain links. I mean I didn't mind the first cannibal topic but after we had a shit ton of them it get a bit annoying to be honest.

Okay, all I can say is what the fuck?

Yeah your asexual fine but was that necessary especially cooking them. By I read about stuff like this before, but it doesn't make me cringe any less.wacko.png

As an artist, I must tell you all we can be crazy at times. I'm insane of course. Just look at me. blink.png But seriously, this is messed up shit bros. I haven't looked at the images, and I think it's safer not to. I don't feel like barfing up my liver.

• Thumbs Up 1

As long as there's plenty of warning next to links and no pictures directly in the thread, I think this sort of thing is incredibly disturbing but not something that needs to be banned. Of course, linking to mature stuff needs to make it very, very clear in the title and opening post that it's not appropriate for kids.

I personally swear by NSFW.

As one of the relatively younger members on here, I can say I don't really have an issue with it. I've been using the internet for years though, so like you said, desensitization probably played a part in forming my attitude towards this stuff. Just list it as NSFW or something and I'm cool with it.

Anyhow, yeah, serving your own genitals as food is pretty damn gross, though I'd be more disgusted at whoever actually bought it than the guy selling it.

Its looks like his meatballs were overdone.

/crowsbadjoketime

Edited by GraveRobber
  • Thumbs Up 5

*reads headline of this topic* Aaaaaw come on guys, I'm eating right now! >___<

I was eating a plate of bacon while reading this thread, lol.

You know, I could easily rationalize 5 year old Pollocks and the democratic sheep slaughter (I wonder if that sheep lived), but I'm sorry, the residential art school nerd has absolutely nothing to say about this little act right now. I just hope he used anesthesia of some sort.

Looking at him now, you'd never know if he had the balls to do that.

• Thumbs Up 7

I was about to say that the link didn't work for me because even my own damn computer refuses to see it.

This counts as cannibalism, is it even legal?

>Japan

Oh ok. I'm not as much bothered by him frying them for someone's morbidly overpriced dinner, but that he didn't sell them for, oh I don't know, TESTICULAR TRANSPLANT or research. What a waste man.

Apparently, the entire meal was served for around 250$.

But my biggest question is whether or not the people (Or person) who ate it were (was) pleased with the meal or not.