Awoo.

Asexual Artist Castrates, Serves Own Genitals to Paying Customers

KittyNakajima

Well he is an artist, and cooking is a form of art. Not sure exactly what he's expressing here besides the fact that he doesn't plan on doing anything sexual in his life. Maybe he just wants the money for his one-of-a-kind wiener schnitzel? Who knows...

I just don't know what's more grotesque. Consuming a cooked severed cock or using menstrual blood as a replacement fruit preservative on your toast and biscuits? The latter has happened before, and I'd like to not even be reminded of where I heard such absurdity. ; ;

Ughhh... That's awful...... and why you wouldn't like to have balls. Cutting them off probably hurts as hell.....

I should probably interject here for those of you thinking he manually castrated himself. He took the normal (if you can call it that) way out and had a surgical castration done professionally.

I should also mention that he got people interested in trying his fresh meat by posting the offer on Twitter.

This forum has a ban on topics about sex, but this topic is fine and dandy eh? So in other words it's not okay to talk about eating dick in the figurative sense but it is okay to talk about eating dick in the literal sense. Seems legit.

• Thumbs Up 1

This counts as cannibalism, is it even legal?

>Japan

Oh ok. I'm not as much bothered by him frying them for someone's morbidly overpriced dinner, but that he didn't sell them for, oh I don't know, TESTICULAR TRANSPLANT or research. What a waste man.

A blog called Calorie Lab reported the event to the authorities, but they said they couldn't do anything since it was a grey area. The guy was doing it of his own free will and people were offering to pay. O_o

Apparently, the entire meal was served for around 250$.

But my biggest question is whether or not the people (Or person) who ate it were (was) pleased with the meal or not.

Only six lucky weirdos got to partake in the meal of homo sapiens penile steak and mushrooms. Anyone else who showed up got steak or crocodile as their meat of choice. I read at length on a blog called Calorie Lab that a few folks said it was too hard to eat. I take it he either didn't cook it right, or it was simply not meant as something to be cooked in the first place.

just reading the topic made me sick.

But then again....he did get money I suppose, whatever pays his bills.

This forum has a ban on topics about sex, but this topic is fine and dandy eh? So in other words it's not okay to talk about eating dick in the figurative sense but it is okay to talk about eating dick in the literal sense. Seems legit.

This isn't really about sex, it just involves organs usually used for it.

Well at least he didn't turn his genitals into a helicopter.

OH SHIT, spoke to soon! sad.png

EDIT: Video probably not safe for work.

Edited by BW199148

Well at least he didn't turn his genitals into a helicopter.

OH SHIT, spoke to soon! sad.png

EDIT: Video probably not safe for work.

The perfect sex toy