Awoo.

Happy Birthday Sonic!

BlueBlurMe

21 years and we still don't know Sonic's backstory. I want to see Christmas Island in the games and why is he so fast?

Too much backstory can kill a character. For reference See Shadow the Hedgehog (the game).

Also, I kind of don't want to know where Sonic came from or why he's fast. Its unimportant, and gives him a mysterious edge (which could be drawn upon for character development). It also makes him unique, in that he's one of very few central protagonists with no extensive, dramatic/tragic/whatever backstory.

Anyway.

Rock on Sonic, lets see you through to a quarter-century and beyond.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy Birthday, Sonic, and may Eggman give you his watch.

And what will happen on that day? Maybe nothing, maybe SEGA will finally take notice of the SA2 on XBLA racket, and finally let the damn cat out of the bag.

All we know is, is that Sonic is getting old.

and happy birthday Eggman/Robotnik! :D

Edited by Alex2beta

Happy birthday you little pesk, Have fun getting drunk!

HEYPY BURRDUYYYY PSAWNIK

I'm can only hope that this'll get you out of your future hangovers.

fkbq8p.png

Edited by Lennox
  • Thumbs Up 1

HEYPY BURRDUYYYY PSAWNIK

I'm can only hope that this'll get you out of your future hangovers.

fkbq8p.png

Did you make that? Can you send me a link to that world in the messages?

Happy birthday Sonic! Let's all do a drinking game. Playthrough all of Sonic 06, Take a drink for every glitch you encounter. Nobody has ever survived, so non alcoholic is recomended.

Also, Shadow is 11 years old today too. He's a big boy now. They grow up so fast.

Wow! It seems like only yesterday we were celebrating Sonic's 20th Anniversary...time flies! How will I celebrate? I may play a Sonic game or two, and watch a couple of the Sonic cartoons. I've been wanting to make a Sonic themed scrapbook for quite some time, so maybe I'll start that tomorrow in order to celebrate.

Sonic is my favorite character of all-time, no matter the media be it video games or cartoons. He is a cool dude with an awesome personality that impressed me at first sight back when I was 7 years old up until this day some 21 years later. Through the good times and bad times even, the Blue Blur is still standing, or should I say running. May you keep running for many more years to come Sonic! Happy 21st! smile.png

Happy 21st Birthday, Sonic! ^_^ I really wish that the SA2 re-release came out tomorrow so I can be playing that all day to celebrate.

Happy 21st Sonic! Only feels like yesterday since the 20th. Man how fast time flies. Been a fan of the blue blur since I was 3 and will always continue to support the franchise for many more years. Once the morning hits over here i'll be playing all the classic Sonic games, all of the Sonic 4 saga and i'll squeeze in Sonic Generations as well. Here's to 21 years of our favorite hedgehog! smile.png

Of course won't leave out the Eggman himself along with Shadow and Rouge :P

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Happy Birthday Dr. Eggman. Here's to another year of trying to crush that nasty little blue pincushion once and for all!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Long as the voice inside me says go, I'll just keep on running!"

This part of the lyrics from the SA1 version of It Doesn't Matter sums up what I have to say. May that voice forever live for years to come, and may Sonic keep on running.

Long live, Sonic The Hedgehog.

Edited by Fix-It Felix

Remember Sonic, don't drink and run you'd hate to catch a ticket.

6e39be_2677135.jpg

Edited by Mephiles550

It's officially midnight where I am, so it's now the 23rd so I can now say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC! Whoa Time flies o_o can't believe only a year ago it was his 20th. Once I get my work out of the way, I will start playing Sonic games to celebrate in the next 13 hours or so, I'll still be supporting the franchise for a long time :) Sonic's my all time favourite character, here's to hoping the Blue Blur never stops running, let's hope that the years get even better and better for him, the more adventures, the better! and Here's to another year of crushing Eggman and robots! *Raises cup* smile.png

Edited by C.J

Happy Birthday, ya little blue rodent. Keep on running, mon...

I can't believe it was a year ago that I was playing the Sonic Generations demo and thinking to myself "Why can't I play as Modern Sonic too?"

Time really flies, amiright? :3

• Thumbs Up 2

Hm. what am I gonna do? Starting at Midnight, I'm going to play through as many games as possible.

I'll start with Sonic 1 of course.

Then Sonic 2.

Then Sonic CD.

Then I MAY do Sonic 3 & Knuckles (not particuarly fond of that game.)

Then the original Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast.

Then Sonic Adventure 2 Battle from start to finish, with my little brother.

Then... I dunno. Probably either Heroes or Unleashed.

and probably take a break and play ASR for a while...

Then I will play Generations!

and if there's still time, I'll go back to Sonic 1!

I MAY decide to livestream the classic games. If I do, I may play some Portable games and watch some Sonic X as well.

Happy Birthday Sonic. Let's see if Knuckles has some of that Angel Island stuff...