Awoo.

Happy Birthday Sonic!

BlueBlurMe

Otanjoubi Omedeto~ Sonikku~! ♥♥

And to you as well Fatman/Eggman.

I have my Wii on next to me, so I'll be running through with Sonic Heroes with Team Sonic

LET'S BLAST THROUGH WITH SONIC SPEED! \o/ *starts game*

• Thumbs Up 1

How have I celebrated Sonic's birthday? I haven't, at all!

I've been spending most of the day dogsitting and I don't have anything for tonight. Sorry Sonic, but you're shit outta luck.

I suppose you wouldn't count squeeing over two new Vecpio pieces in a row on the same day today as celebrating either, huh Sonic. :/

I've spent most of the day celebrating the 21st Anniversary by playing through and beating 6 Sonic games. Sonic 1 to 3&K, Sonic CD and all of Sonic 4. It's the most amount of games, heak even Sonic games that i've beaten 100% within a day. Sure was a lot of fun.

Happy 21st Birthday Sonic! Here's the the franchise and it's future smile.png

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

From Green Hills to Space Colonies you always kept me company. Happy Birthday, blue pincushion!

For Sonic's birthday I wore one of my many Sonic shirts and a necklace. Then later when I got home from the store I baked a Super Sonic and chaos emerald cake in honor of the blue blur's b-day. Now to top it all off I think I'm finally going to buy Sonic 4 Episode 2 and play through it the rest of the night.

2604fps.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

For Sonic's birthday I wore one of my many Sonic shirts and a necklace. Then later when I got home from the store I baked a Super Sonic and chaos emerald cake in honor of the blue blur's b-day. Now to top it all off I think I'm finally going to buy Sonic 4 Episode 2 and play through it the rest of the night.

2604fps.jpg

YAM. How many scrambled eggs you used to bake that Super Sonic styled cake? .OHGAWDIMSOFUNNY

Ahem. Send us a piece of it! And please don't waste your night playing S4 Ep2

Oh, right. Happy birthday Sawnik you little spiky blue thing =B

Edited by Jango

http://www.joystiq.c...-disappointmen/

Reading the link title I guess you should no what to expect.

Sonic Generations was a huge disappointment. There was no mini games, no chao battling, no multiplayer. I'm a huge sonic fan. I absolutely love 1-3. Some of Adventure 1, and everything was perfect.

Well, I couldn't tell them to fuck themselves any harder, but hey, maybe the comments will be filled with level headed.....

Sonic Generations was a huge disappointment. There was no mini games, no chao battling, no multiplayer. I'm a huge sonic fan. I absolutely love 1-3. Some of Adventure 1, and everything was perfect.

Make an improved Sonic Adventure 2: Battle please. It was the best sonic I've ever played.

You know what? Just fuck everything

Edited by The Noodle
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since Sonic's 21st Anniversary has officially come and gone on the East Coast of the States, I would like to share how I spent the day:

For some reason after signing off of SSMB early Saturday morning I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for hours and during that time I thought of a poem, a Haiku actually:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Speeding for twenty-one years

Run for many more

Nothing fancy, but odd I thought of that at like 3 in the morning...

I had to work Saturday, and I decided to wear both a shirt and a headband that were both cobalt blue (or whatever you call that shade of blue that Sonic is). Then I exchanged my watch for my classic Sonic wristband to wear for the day. Later on I put on the matching lanyard around my neck.

Played nothing but Sonic music in my car to and from work today...

And what is a celebration of any kind without gift giving?! My nephews came to my job today with my sister to attend a community event we had there involving touring fire trucks getting an ID for kids made among other things. I surprised them by giving them a copy of Sonic Generations for their Xbox. They were so happy!

I came home, put on my Sonic t-shirt and played Sonic Generations for a little while. Then I went through my Games Master Sonic 20th Anniversary magazine as well as re-unboxing my Sonic Generations Collectors Edition, looking through the Art book and whatnot.

Was going to have chilli dogs for dinner, but my stomach has been slightly upset all evening, not having much of an appetite. sad.png

To wrap things up I watched several episodes the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic SatAM, and Sonic X.

So that was my day! I hope everyone else had fun celebrating if they did celebrate! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 6

Don't you just love it when these websites wants to pay 'tribute' to Sonic by writing an article about him on his anniversary but instead it's really just another article poking fun at the series in disguise?

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 2

In honor of Sonic's birthday, I bought the Sonic History book on Amazon. 36 dollars well spent.

• Thumbs Up 1

I went to my best friend's house for her sister's graduation party, partied and overdosed on sugar, then remembered it was Sonic's birthday.

So I played a few more levels of Sonic Colors and got her started on Planet Wisp act 1.

i had an insanely bad migraine on Saturday during sonic's birthday and slept the majority of it to get rid of it, but i did play some generations ranking attack, beating all my friend's times (except Voyant on Chemical Plant act 2) and i had some blue and red cupcakes and listened to some sonic music from my laptop (on low setting as to not make my head worse) whilst i slept

irony is i awoke to "Sonic Youth" playing at 11:59 PM, Coincidence?

Edited by Super Soniko

Oh dude, I just realized that I didn't played any Sonic game at Sonic's b-day at all 0.0 But I did listened to loads of Sonic's musics while riding bike in the city.

Edited by Jango

Here is how I spent Sonic's birthday. Since life has more of a priority, I tried to squeeze as much Sonic events that I could. In the morning I watched Sonic X, by 2 o clock I had a chance to play some games.

I played through Bullet Station, Frog Forest, Lost Jungle and their respective bosses from Sonic Heroes.

I then played three races from the Heroes story in Sonic Riders

And I gave Shadow his birthday present by playing four boss battles in Shadow the Hedgehog.

I then ended the day by playing Act 3,4,5 of Aquarium Park in Sonic Colors followed by repeating two boss batles from Colors.

Then I played DKCR until midnight.

Edited by Gold Mario

Knowing it was Sonic's 21st makes me feel old as hell.

Never mind, I still love the games. *plays Sonic CD marathon*

Sonic's Birthday: Scene #1:

Amy: Ok guys, let's get ready for Sonic!

*Tip tap Tip tap*

Amy: He's here!

Sonic: [Opens door] Hey guys what's u--

Everyone: SUPRISE!!!

Sonic: O-O

----------------------------------------------------------

Director: CUT!!

I spent your birthday playing Sonic Generations. :)