Awoo.

First game you 100% completed

KHCast

So before I go back to the KH3D Demo I'll make this topic out of joy! So the topic name basically explains itself. What was the first game you completed completely? Why were you so motivated to push and complete it? And how did you feel after? Was it worth it? For me it's Kingdom hearts one. MAN did i play the crap out of that game! It was just so fun with so much to do. I was so pushed because of that ultimate keyblade, and after getting that I felt as if i could beat everything. I could beat sephiroth, get to lv 100 and get all 101 dalmations! After finally 100% it I felt so accomplished. I felt I had reached a milestone in my gaming career. And the greatest thing, I still played the crap out of the game after, which made me so happy! So what about you?

Edited by Sora

Technically, probably one of the Master System Sonic games, since they hardly had anything to do outside of the main game. :P

If we're talking more in terms of larger, more modern games with a large amount of replay value, probably Mario 64, then Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (never actually did 100% the Dreamcast original, sadly).

...I still haven't 100% a game. Unless you get some big rewards for doing so, I don't see the point. I usually get bored of a game once I complete it.

I don't remember. Its been so long. I'll take a guess at it with either Sonic 3 and Knuckles or Mario Kart: Super Circuit. I did get the Super Emeralds in S3&K but I could had sworn I've done everything with MK first though. I can't remember. Oh well.

Tough question, I really don't recall. I will say that the earliest most memorable experience for me was completing Banjo-Kazooie for the first time. I felt extremely satisfied for my efforts, considering how young I was and I didn't use a walkthrough once. In fact, I still don't. Every time I go back to the game, I make an effort to 100% complete it as fast as I possibly can in few sittings, and I use my memory and instinct to quickly uncover everything.

• Thumbs Up 1

Um.

Ummm.

Mario 64? But that said, I only recently 100%'d that, so who knows. My memory is a tad hazy. @_@;

Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Got all the Super emeralds for all characters with all save states full and all states have the doomsday zone completed.

The only game I have ever 100%'d is Donkey Kong Country Returns. It was just so fun, I couldn't put it down! I had to get to the Banana Temple and everything, and to this day, it is my greatest accomplishment in videogames.

Edited by Winston the Fredpool

Pac-Man World 2, a severely underrated title bursting with plenty of unlockable content and replayability, granted you can get past the difficulty aspect of the whole thing. The music is also pretty astounding.

• Thumbs Up 1

Super Mario 64, back in 1999. I had to use the official Player's Guide for the last couple stars, but eh, I still beat it completely.

First time was probably 100% on the game: Sabouter 2 on the Amstrad CPC 464. Got all pieces of punch tape and completed all missions. Even found (by accident) that impossible to find secret room that makes you invincible.

not sure actually... i tend to 100% everything when i play games, unless i find the game shit and not worth playing after testing it.

• Thumbs Up 1

For any game that had a sense of 100% completion beyond just completing the game, extra endings included, Super Mario 64 was probably the first, when I was 9-10. The last star I had to collect was the second star in Peach's Secret Slide; I had no idea I had to beat the thing in less than 21 seconds, lol.

For any game....my parents told me that I beat Super Mario Bros. 3....when I was 2 and a half. The only thing I can recall was the final room in the game that had Peach. Hell, I think that's my first memory, LOL

Edited by Dr. Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 1

I remember 100%-ing Sonic Advance 3. And to this day that's the only game I've ever 100%-ed.

Probably Super Mario 64, which was a collaborative effort with my bro. I was still at the age where going over to a friends' house was pre-arranged, and frustratingly we got the last star just as it was time for me to go, so my bro got to meet Yoshi before I did. =C

The first game that I was super proud of for 100% completing was Sonic Adventure 2: Battle I'm sure.

And the first game I 100% completed without a guide whatsoever was Super Monkey Ball 2.

Sonic Adventure as a kid. Felt so proud of myself for getting all 130 Emblems, Big the Cat's stages were giving me a few days of trouble but other than that I had a blast (and still have a blast doing such to this day). Of course, back then we didn't get no fancy schmancy Metal Sonic for completing the game. :P

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time. Got all trophies, got all weapons fully upgraded, got all Gold Bolts, and all suits/skins.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time. Got all trophies, got all weapons fully upgraded, got all Gold Bolts, and all suits/skins.

a glitch in the game stops me from getting 2 trophies in that game, so i can't land the platinum

something to do with the game not registering my visit to the Insomniac Moon museum after i used the DLC to get to it early with the collector's Edition so i can't get "The Good Samaritan" trophy, it also won't register me beating the game on the hardest difficulty so i can't get "Q-Force" either.

Kirby Mouse Attack/Squeak Squad. It was my first Kirby game and the chest system was fun enough to make me want to 100% the game. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Only true hardcore gamers such as myself can 100% PONG >:3

Hell if I remember. Probably Smash Bros Melee.

Smash Bros. Melee and Sonic adventure 2 batte....god 100% adventure 2 only to have lol green hill nearly made me throw it out the window. I was close to 100% the original but then my dreamcast broke.