Awoo.

First game you 100% completed

KHCast

Final Fantasy 7

You can do that? XD

The first game I felt as though I 100%'ed and actually cared that I did was Sonic Adventure 2 (no, not battle, just SA2). My friend and I were helping each other out getting those extra missions done and A ranking everything. Took awhile, but so satisfying... not to mention Green Hill was a nice touch. Don't like 100%'ing games these days... it feels as though the reward is just some sort of achievement/trophy opposed to some in-game reward

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I even collected every, single figurine in the game. God knows how many hours it took to travel across the sea, take 3 pictograms, travel back to the Forest Island and turn them into figurines. Rinse and repeat, ugh. But, I actually did it. @_@

• Thumbs Up 1

Ocarina of Time and then Sonic Adventure were the first games that I 100% completed. Oddly enough after I finished them I didn't know what to play and wanted more stuff to complete sad.png

first game, Spyro the dragon, hahah easy one to complete, but felt good man, and probably nothing after that untill Sonic adventure 2 battle, and that felt more like an actual achievement :)

Pretty sure the first game I 100%ed was Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. Not a huge accomplishment or anything--it's a fairly easy game--but eh. I don't really 100% complete games, honestly. Only other one I can think of that I completed fully was Spyro 2. Good times~

Either Sonic the Hedgehog or Toejam and Earl. I can't remember if I collected all of the Chaos Emeralds before completing TJ&E.

Adventure 2. Me and my bro really pulled together on it (Mad Space is hell...). It really ground to a halt cause of trophies now, though I'm 2 away to 100% Generations.

I think the first game I've ever 100% was either DKC2, Mario 64, or DK64, one of those 3. I usually only 100% games that I really really enjoy, or am dared to.

The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night for the DS. Since then I've completed it a million more times. XD

Jak and Daxter, had all precursor orbs, all power cells... everything... then lost my save file.

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage.

This game was all I had on PS1 so I spent ample amount of time just searching for all the gems, orbs, and gaining all the skill points. It is also the reason why I think 100% completion is just unnecessary padding unless they made doing so quite the experience in itself.

If my memory is right, it was Spyro the Dragon on Playstation. Freed every dragon, got every egg from the thieves and got all 14,000 treasure.

Such a fond memory happy.png

Uhhh, the first game I 100% -ed was Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). I have no idea why I wanted to now. Then I 100% -ed Generations (with S ranks in all missions), and I can certainly say that I loved to 100% it.

Shit, I remember when the actual achievement for 100%-ing a game was the happiness to tell all your friends =) But that was a long time ago. But yeah, I'll always try to get 100% in games, since I have perfectionist tendencies, and I think the first game I achieved that was one of the 3 original Crash Bandicoot, I don't remember which, but I'm almost sure it was 'Warped'. You actualy completed 105%, so cry fellas =P

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh The Legend of Spyro (ps1)I actually think I had 100%'ed first before KH. They were pretty close to eachother like around 2002.

I'm thinking it was Super Mario 64 for me as well. I try to 100% my games whenever possible/convenient, but if I find it too difficult I don't bother (like games with "never die" achievements and stuff).

I think it might have been Pokemon Yellow, way back when I was a munchkin. Thanks to the Pokemon Stadium Tour, I finally could have all 151 Pokemon.

I don't 100% games very often, usually calling it "done" when the main storyline or objective of said game is finished, though knowing that the extra stuff is there should I wanna attempt 100%ing it is a nice feeling.

To my knowledge, the only game I've really 100%'d was Super Mario 64 with my bro around 2004 or so.

Dammit, you youngsters, i'm too old and played too many games to remember!

Now where's that pesky cane, needs me some Gold Bond Medicated Powder...

I usually don't 100% games. I'm fairly certain that the first game I completed 100% was Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.

<3 Meta Knightmare. Speeding through the game as Meta Knight was so satisfying.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mines was probably either Sonic Advance or Sonic Adventure 2: Battle as Sonic is what got me back into gaming when I was 11.

if non-Sonic related then my first game would be Mario 64 DS.

Though if we're talking about Xbox, thats a whole different story as I have 51 games with all achievements and that includes any DLC for the games.