Awoo.

First game you 100% completed

KHCast

Super Mario Land on Game Boy. I think I had that as a kid before Sonic the Hedgehog on Mega Drive came around in 1991. I used to take my Game Boy everywhere and played SML a lot when I wasn't playing Tetris.

The first game that I know for sure I beat 100% (thanks to chevos) would be Armored Core 4. Funny thing about that game is that unless you get all the achievements in that game you're always going to be at a slight disadvantage online because S ranking hard mode missions gets you the last FRS tuning points.

I suppose I might as well count Majora's Mask. I didn't get all the pieces of heart but I completed the bomber's notebook, got all the masks and all the great fairy items as well as the guilded sword so I'm going to go with it being completed.

If we're talking bigger games, then it would have been Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all 4 character options and all Emeralds. After that, I think it was Super Mario 64 following its EU release in 1997.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

Made sure I got all the characters, stages, and boards, and I still played the living hell out of that game!

(until I lost it...)

Just remembered another! Super Mario 64, I finished 100% on an emulator. XP I didn't have too much trouble with it, though getting a 100 coins in each stage was a pain.

The first game that I 100% completed was Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed on the PC in regards to the two careers. The last races in both were pretty damn challenging as it tested how well you knew how to drive the various models over the years plus the AI was right on your tailpipe waiting for you to make a mistake.

First game I ever beaten was Garfield: Caught In The Act. I felt an immense sense of pride to beat this game before my sibling. Mind you it was a simple honest to God platformer with no hidden objectives.

I think the first game I've 100%ed was Super Mario 64 DS. I think I managed to get 148 of the 150 stars on my own and had to rely on forum help to point out where the missing two were, in the most silly way possible. At the time I didn't have internet access at home and only had it at college that blocked access to games sites like GameFAQS, so I asked someone to copy/paste the secret stars.

Edited by Major Ziggy

My first game to 100% was A Link to The Past, but I used a strategy guide to do that.

So my first official 100% would probably be... Rocket Pwer....

Edited by VisionaryBlur

My very first 100% game completed...

It was either Sonic Adventure DX, Super Smash Brothers or Mortal Kombat Deception.

I love them all. <3