Awoo.

Jontron

Soniman

In addition to deleting his Top 10 Overrated Games list, his two "Gaming in Public" videos are now private on YouTube (have been for a while). Not sure why, maybe somebody in the video saw it and didn't want to be featured on a public video. It's a shame, those vids were pretty funny too.

"This ain't a pengin! It's a dalphin!"

This really confused me for a minute because as far as I could tell this video didn't exist. It wasn't on Youtube, it wasn't even on NormalBoots. Did he take it down for some reason?

It existed for a while during NormalBoots' inception and also on YouTube. Originally he only hid the page on NormalBoots and the link for the video was instead redirected to another YouTube video. Since this was NormalBoots' early days though, finding the original page link proved to be just a matter of changing the value in the video page links and getting to the video was criminally easy. It also remained on Blip, and was eventually ripped and put on YouTube by a fan.

Word of god is that it was an intentional choice leaving it up despite him not cluing you in on how to find it. It's the only reason anyone managed to get his joke in the Mighty Max review, despite the fact that it's still something of a fan favorite and that people understand why he didn't like it. By now though, the version that was uploaded on YT by the fan is removed.

On the other hand, his Gaming In Public videos can't be found anymore and were locked up because Jon didn't think those videos fit with the rest of the content in his channel.

Shame, I liked the Gaming in Public videos, different as they were.

Oh, and I finished watching the Top 10 Overrated video...yeah, I can see why he took it down. He doesn't even try to be funny, it feels more like a bunch of angry fanboy rants bunched together.

So how is this guy anyway, considering this is the first I've heard of him.

It really does vary with him, when he's on it he's on it. And when he's not... well we get the Sonic Team is on a bunch of coke heads bit from Sonic Colors extended to a four minute video.

And when he's not... well we get the Sonic Team is on a bunch of coke heads bit from Sonic Colors extended to a four minute video.

That video was fucking hilarious.

"What the FUCK IS A SONIC?!"

I don't remember the first video I've seen of him, but I remember not liking it all and it seemed like he was trying too hard to be funny. But that video led me to watch stuff from PBG, Continue?, and the Completionist, who I loved. I decided to give Jon another chance, and thought he was actually pretty good. While he's probably my least favorite of the Normal Boots guys, hes still pretty good and I can get a couple good laughs out of his videos.

• Thumbs Up 1

After looking at his channel, I remember that he was one of the first Colors` reviews I saw, and I laughed my ass off. I really don't have a problem with him, he acts stupid but that's the funny part.

JonTron reviews a movie -

And it's hilarious. Both the movie and the review.

• Thumbs Up 3

Fucking ninja'd, thanks for that Indigo >:/

Edited by The Noodle
  • Thumbs Up 1

A new JonTron review makes my day infinitely brighter. Time to watch.

JonTron is fantastic. Azukara and I did a segment in one of our joke songs that was inspired by his mannerisms, and in the Rock Band version of the track, even the camera cuts are heavily inspired by the editing done in his videos. Lord knows we have to collaborate with him on a track, especially after that segment in his Nuts N' Bolts review....

• Thumbs Up 2

I only recently discovered JonTron, through his Bubsy video, but he seems pretty entertaining. Not quite sure I'd watch him over the Nerd, for example, but it's a fun substitute.

I actually just found out about this guy earlier today before finding this topic. I was just meandering around YouTube and came upon his "Stairfax Temperatures" review and I loved it. I then proceeded to (of course) watch his Sonic Colors review. He's pretty darn entertaining and I always love finding new reviewers who click with me. I'll be checking out the rest of his stuff pretty soon.

• 2 weeks later...

JonTron has just uploaded what may be the most inspiring video I have ever seen.

• Thumbs Up 4

I like JonTron. He's currently one of my favorite internet reviewers, and I feel he really has his own unique style that sets him apart from similar reviewers. His videos always make me laugh, and I can't wait for his next one!

The drawing sword immediately took that video over the top. So thank you, JonTron; I've laughed today.

New show featuring Jontron & Egoraptor

Episode 1:

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 3

It's official.

JonTron and Egoraptor teaming up has been nothing but beneficial and healthy for the internet.

• Thumbs Up 4

Jontron and Egoraptor confirmed to not be Republicans.

They obviously have their political standings with the "Fucking Hilarious" Party instead.

Oh, Egoraptor and JonTron are friends? That explains why the style of humour in his series felt so similar to the one in Sequelitis.

Okay, I'm used to posting stuff like this in the MLP thread, but Jontron? Whatever, here's some remixes for ya: