Soniman

Jontron

7 hours ago, Indigo Rush said:

Some noteworthy Game Grumps animators collaborated with JonTron to animate his cover of "Firework"

this is amazing.

"I'm gonna go home and never think about this again. Thank you." - JonTron

JonTron, whatever time you added this line into the song, that past you does not realize just how much you are NOT gonna be allowed to not think about this again by the people awed by your singing skills...and the animator skills as well.

Man, what a crazy episode. I loved it, It's always hilarious to see bizzare bootleged games. Also, I swear those Frozen flash games are fetish games... That's the only reason I can think of as to why they exist and it's kind of disturbing that you can find these games on websites for kids.

Also, Jontron went full on "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" with those puppets, good lord. XD

On 30/10/2016 at 9:37 PM, Sunset CC14 said:

Jon celebrates the spooky season for the first time in a couple years by reviewing The Howling 2: Stirba Werewolf B**ch. Or, y'know, the other, not as funny title. 

I'm surprised he didn't recognized Reb Brown. I guess he's not a big Spoony fan.

Still, great episode.