Soniman

JonTron takes a romp through Ubisoft's newest game

RIP baby mammoth

Also, new "traditional" JonTron right around the corner, apparently

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Top off whatever hype/disappointment/disinterest you eventually get from Ubisoft's E3 showing with a NEW JANTRAN on janky fake Disney stuff!

• Thumbs Up 1

Y'know, at one point in my life, I thought "being a popular character's dentist" was the most insane idea for a web game that someone could ever conceive. Elsa proved me wrong. SOOOOOOOOOO WROOOOOOOOOONG. 0_0

Best JonTron episode I've seen in a long time, absolutely classic

Simba suicide and Hitler Hakuna Matata will go down in history as some of my favourite moments ever.

This JonTron was freaking hilarious.

But damn, some of this stuff could be nightmare fuel to me, Especially bootleg Zazu.

• Thumbs Up 2

Man, what a crazy episode. I loved it, It's always hilarious to see bizzare bootleged games. Also, I swear those Frozen flash games are fetish games... That's the only reason I can think of as to why they exist and it's kind of disturbing that you can find these games on websites for kids.

Also, Jontron went full on "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" with those puppets, good lord. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Jon's back this time he's accepting dumb challenges on Reddit for fun.

This is gonna be good.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Jon celebrates the spooky season for the first time in a couple years by reviewing The Howling 2: Stirba Werewolf B**ch. Or, y'know, the other, not as funny title. 

There are 2 new videos. This time it's a song featuring Schmoyoho called "Love is Like Drugs"

Short Version

And the long version

On 30/10/2016 at 9:37 PM, Sunset CC14 said:

Jon celebrates the spooky season for the first time in a couple years by reviewing The Howling 2: Stirba Werewolf B**ch. Or, y'know, the other, not as funny title. 

I'm surprised he didn't recognized Reb Brown. I guess he's not a big Spoony fan.

Still, great episode.

• 4 weeks later...

Jon discovers the incredible world of DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS! (ASK YOUR MOM OR ASK YOUR DAD!!)