Awoo.

Jontron

Soniman

Alright! New JonTron! Let the clever and goofy humor commence!

Heh heh! That's...! Pretty cool. Huh. That's odd... I mean, yeah, it's funny, but something just feels off... Like something is missing... What could that be--

memecenter_1380066247556_800.gif

Okay. Now, it begins.

Edited by Wonder-Unity

QFRIrFG.gif

Episode was fantastic. Glad he's finally back. He's got a unique sense of humor and way of presenting his material. Hopefully we don't have to wait as long to wait for the next episode, whatever it is.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm so glad this finally came out. After 3 months of no content from Jon it's great to see him back.

Also this line is gold:

"This game should've been called The Legend of Hercules: Ocarina of Time if you catch my cold!"

7XwkzFT.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the double post, everybody... but, a new JonTron video is incoming!

How does Jon tell us this?

qx2j52.jpg

On Facebook, of course.

That 4 second video kind of broke my brain. 

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is the first time Jon's reviewed a TV show instead of a movie or a game.

I actually thought he was going to review the books. 

Now how that would have worked out... 

Edited by Indighost Rush

It didn't get a lot of laughs out of me this time, I'm hoping the next few parts do though. Jon's neurotic side didn't quite shine through here.

• Thumbs Up 3

I guess it was okay. Can't say I saw a reason for it since it just screamed 'Nostalgia Critic' stuff to me.

It didn't get a lot of laughs out of me this time, I'm hoping the next few parts do though. Jon's neurotic side didn't quite shine through here.

Yeah, I got that impression too.  He seemed a lot more......mentally stable in this one.  And even a little bit in the Hercules one too.  Which I'm hoping does not remain the case.

Yeah, I got that impression too.  He seemed a lot more......mentally stable in this one.  And even a little bit in the Hercules one too.  Which I'm hoping does not remain the case.

Well you know what they say: New York changes people.

Here's hoping I'm wrong in saying that.

Well you know what they say: New York changes people.

Here's hoping I'm wrong in saying that.

Except New York usually makes people LESS mentally stable.  Maybe Jon was just crazy enough for it to be homeopathic.

Except New York usually makes people LESS mentally stable.  Maybe Jon was just crazy enough for it to be homeopathic.

He became so crazy that he got bored and became sane again?

I still loved it, to be honest.  His own brand of humor was still prevalent to me.  I'm really looking forward to the next part!

Also, IN TROUBLE IS NOT A LOCATION!

Yeah, I definitely missed the JonTron insanity from that. It was still good, but I still missed that. The Hercules Review struck a good balance between rational critique and insanity I think. 

The joke that killed me was,

"Will the defendant please rise?"

"If the Judge backs up a bit."

I always love those witty comeback lines. They leave me in stitches.