Soniman

Jontron

Alright! New JonTron! Let the clever and goofy humor commence!

Heh heh! That's...! Pretty cool. Huh. That's odd... I mean, yeah, it's funny, but something just feels off... Like something is missing... What could that be--

memecenter_1380066247556_800.gif

Okay. Now, it begins.

Edited by Wonder-Unity

I'm so glad this finally came out. After 3 months of no content from Jon it's great to see him back.

Also this line is gold:

"This game should've been called The Legend of Hercules: Ocarina of Time if you catch my cold!"

7XwkzFT.gif

It didn't get a lot of laughs out of me this time, I'm hoping the next few parts do though. Jon's neurotic side didn't quite shine through here.

Yeah, I got that impression too.  He seemed a lot more......mentally stable in this one.  And even a little bit in the Hercules one too.  Which I'm hoping does not remain the case.

Yeah, I got that impression too.  He seemed a lot more......mentally stable in this one.  And even a little bit in the Hercules one too.  Which I'm hoping does not remain the case.

Well you know what they say: New York changes people.

Here's hoping I'm wrong in saying that.