Soniman

Jontron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl2X6vSdIlM

Matt Smith is dead, JonTron and David Tennant get a divorce, and Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Also included: Magfest.

Soooo, jontron is a tennant fanboy and killed matt smith

F you jontron im done with you and your love for most overrated doctor and murdering the better one. >: (

3s3ncn.jpg

But jokes aside, it will be nice if NormalBoots will be relaunched; i wonder though if that will mean that JonTron and PeanutButterGamer will leave BlisteredThumbs and consequentially, Channel Awesome.

Yeah I was having issues getting it to load up to. I mean I guess they got like 3 ads to play through me when trying to refreshing, but I just want to watch mah jantran, D;.

I think it's neat that they're sticking to their old hub site though, but still sticking to Youtube as well. I hope it turns out successful for them, but I won't lie when I say that I was too lazy to click my mouse like 3 times to go to another site to watch something simply because I'm too accustomed to watching shit on Youtube. Anyway hopefully they can figure out the errors due to traffic, I'd love to watch it right now.

I'm also having trouble getting the video to load. I got about 30 seconds in and then it froze.

But yeah, NormalBoots re-launching? That's pretty awesome. I've watched a lot of JonTron and some of DYKG, so maybe I should have the others on NB a try, too.

Traffic and having quality adjust to connections and older computers is something they need to work on, if they want to do this exclusive thing then they got to tackle those issues.

otherwise and as allways I'm enjoying this JonTron.

EDIT: Annnnd the video just died, welp.