Awoo.

Jontron

Soniman

Oh...at the end...is...is that...was that...

Jon's hat?

It's happening.

YEAH, I KNOW!

JONTRON GENERATIONS

Edited by Briraka
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

JonTron uploaded some outtakes for his DYKVideos he's voiced. 

I actually enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. XD

• Thumbs Up 4

What really surprises me is that he can apparently sing things better them normally say them. Lol. 

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl2X6vSdIlM
Matt Smith is dead, JonTron and David Tennant get a divorce, and Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Also included: Magfest.

• Thumbs Up 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl2X6vSdIlM

Matt Smith is dead, JonTron and David Tennant get a divorce, and Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Also included: Magfest.

Soooo, jontron is a tennant fanboy and killed matt smith

F you jontron im done with you and your love for most overrated doctor and murdering the better one. >: (

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indy how could you do this

this video is like 3 months old it's old news i thought there was an actual new jontron

I'm sorry. *sadpuppy.jpg*

I didn't see this posted and I'll just hide in the corner now.

3s3ncn.jpg

But jokes aside, it will be nice if NormalBoots will be relaunched; i wonder though if that will mean that JonTron and PeanutButterGamer will leave BlisteredThumbs and consequentially, Channel Awesome.

I'm happy people are making their own name for themselves and getting away from youtube a little, but damn it's clear that Jontron vid is getting a lot of traffic.  Watched the new DYKG fine but Jontron won't load for me.

Took a while for mine to load, but there was no sound. It's definitely not me because everything else produces sound just fine.

Yeah I was having issues getting it to load up to. I mean I guess they got like 3 ads to play through me when trying to refreshing, but I just want to watch mah jantran, D;.

I think it's neat that they're sticking to their old hub site though, but still sticking to Youtube as well. I hope it turns out successful for them, but I won't lie when I say that I was too lazy to click my mouse like 3 times to go to another site to watch something simply because I'm too accustomed to watching shit on Youtube. Anyway hopefully they can figure out the errors due to traffic, I'd love to watch it right now.

I'm also having trouble getting the video to load. I got about 30 seconds in and then it froze.

But yeah, NormalBoots re-launching? That's pretty awesome. I've watched a lot of JonTron and some of DYKG, so maybe I should have the others on NB a try, too.

Got about halfway through the video and the player just

flat-out stopped working

this is a very saddening turn of events

Saw the whole video on the Wii U. Pretty good stuff, but wasn't the best I've seen from Jon. Still had a few great laughs though! Glad to see they're sticking with Normal Boots, too.

Traffic and having quality adjust to connections and older computers is something they need to work on, if they want to do this exclusive thing then they got to tackle those issues.

otherwise and as allways I'm enjoying this JonTron.

EDIT: Annnnd the video just died, welp.

Saw the whole video on the Wii U. Pretty good stuff, but wasn't the best I've seen from Jon. Still had a few great laughs though! Glad to see they're sticking with Normal Boots, too.

Oh good, the site is HTML5 enabled.

Funny vid. My GOD, that PS2 game looked horrible. I had no idea it even existed. XD

• Thumbs Up 1