Awoo.

Problems with links

Marcello

Lately whenever I click on links, the urls stay shortened and don't actually bring me to the site.

For example the link here:

http://www.joystiq.c...-disappointmen/

Reading the link title I guess you should no what to expect.

Well, I couldn't tell them to fuck themselves any harder, but hey, maybe the comments will be filled with level headed.....

You know what? Just fuck everything

Stays this:

http://www.joystiq.c...-disappointmen/[/CODE]

when it opens in a new tab.

I've tried clearing my chache, but it didn't help. Is this happening to anyone else?

Noticed this myself the last couple of days. bmn said he's done something to make links open in new tabs, but it looks like it's gone wrong.

Irony just happened.

From the main index, this topic is inaccessible. Clicking the link to the topic here...

pwl.png

takes me here...

oti.png

There's a problem with the link tongue.png

EDIT: It happens with any topic in either of the "The Sonic Stadium" sub-sections, but is fine with "Sonic the Hedgehog" and "Discussion".

EDIT EDIT: Seems fine now.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 3

its just done it in the SoS fan art book topic, trying to link us to their Deviantart site showcasing the last few books from previous Summer of Sonics and it's totally replacing the last 3 letters in the url with ".'s" bringing us to "404 not found" pages.