Awoo.

Our pets

Adamis

Well, I've created this topic so we can all share pictures of our pets, the ones we actually own or not, even our past pets. I think it's a good idea, isn't it ?

My one year old cat, Charlotte Charles.

sam0215y.jpg

sam0317fz.jpg

Not mine, but my niece bought this marvellous dog, Mylène Micoton :

sam0152pc.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

sspx1581.jpg

This is my kitty, Maunchka. (play on the hungarian word "macska")

She loved sleeping in my bed when I wasn't in it. my chair too, when I'm out.

nowadays, since I moved out of my Dad's house, she often goes out... (not unusual, but at first there'd be times where she wouldn't show up at all) and when she wasn't out, she's usually sitting on my old chair. XD

I really miss her D=

Nowadays the only thing I have resembling "pets" are my massive piles of plushies...

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

I was gonna swear at you for a bit, Felix, but I'm actually morbidly curious. What the hell happend to that cat?

EDIT: This edit left here in case the picture I'm referring to is replaced with something adorable instead of uglycat2.jpg. I've fallen for that trick before by cunning forum jitsu.

Edited by Grumpy Old Guy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Too many cats and dogs.

l_5160c64c88a8e80d237e95867214eae0.jpg

Needs more birds.

But yeah that's a picture of my bird. Its old but its still him. He's doing fine right now, busy cheeping every day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Little Polly Esther, who's never afraid of going into battle when the bad guys invade:

553920_10150663570322865_2071292715_n.jpg

Or just Polly for short.

Here's a new picture of my little boy Cesar, because frankly the old one I used in my dog topic is not relevant anymore. A change to his physique has cropped up within the last year of having this fellow that is too great to ignore anymore so the family has to confront it head on now:

cesarnew.png

His left ear has fallen permanently; ohhh, the humanity. We blame the squirrels for it. He went into the woods, and when we called him back, he just went in his crate and sulked for an hour.

• Thumbs Up 2

A cat. I don't have a picture but he's a young cat named Frodo. Black fur, white paws and chest.

Edited by The True BlackHawk

I own 3 cats, 3 dogs, a parrot and a Chameleon.

My 3 cats are all girls and I love them dearly. Their names are Inky, Poppy and Peggy.

Poppy

Gaze_by_Poridet.png

This beautiful girl became a mommy to two beautiful kittens last December. She's 5 years old and I've had her since she was a 7 week old kitten. I tend to nickname her Popsy or Popette.

Peggy

zzz_by_poridet-d38ymxz.jpg

Peggy is a very loving Tortie girl who we found in an absolutely terrible state on the street, clearly homeless. She only has three legs but she's probably the sweetest of the three and has such a sad-sounding yet cute meow. We nickname her Peg-leg because of her three legs and the way she hobbles about when moving.

Inky

Verdant_Inky_by_Poridet.jpg

Inky is a special one to me. She's 14 years old, half-Siamese and pure black. Rescued her from Birmingham Dog's Home back in Feb 2003 when she was 5. She's a very emotional cat though and has a very well-used meow which she uses A LOT. No surprise there considering she's part Siamese. I nickname her Inkitty or Inkypuss.

And now...the Yorkies.

Susie

susieandmephoto.png

<3 my ickle Susie. She's now 1 year 6 months old. Lovely little dog that shattered my initial views on Yorkies as being yappy little terrors.

Ruby

rubyandsusie.jpg

Ruby is another Yorkie pup my mom decided to buy because she adores the breed so much and because she thought that Susie could use a playmate. Ruby is about 3 months old. You can see Susie in this photo being stroked by my father :) I nickname Ruby Ru-Ru XD

Rosie

lazyrosie.png

Rosie is Ruby's sister and belongs to my younger sister. She's such a cute little dog with big ears. Extremely affectionate too. Nicknamed her Ro-Ro. Same age as Ruby obviously.

The Chameleon's name is Betsy and she loves eating. She's green and her favourite camouflage is brown stripes. She's quite young, don't know her age. Charlie is our Blue-Crowned Conure. He's 16 I think, mom's had him since he was a chick. He's so noisy -_-

• Thumbs Up 3

178521_10151867545315287_2074647790_o.jpg

This is my little girl and boy, Autumn and Oakley. They're Papillons. Yes, the one on the left IS poking her tongue out at you a little! Oakley, the one on the right, is the newcomer to the family as we got him about two weeks ago. His owners could not look after him any more so we gave him a new home. Well worth going halfway up the country to get him!

Also... Whoever heard of a dog that sleeps with a security blanket in its mouth? I have strange animals...

457969_10151864470885287_1940808482_o.jpg

Awwww... I had a pet hedgehog once. Really miss him.

Edited by Snatcher2047

My silly little kitty; Trixie ! :3

576057_3069767472365_775394872_n.jpg

183144_1558562293180_2199017_n.jpg73291_1438560893220_4410756_n.jpg

And... this, is Rocky. ;w; I still miss my little boy...

427020_2767321311400_2139148815_n.jpg

dffsdsdfdfe.png

Edited by KaleidoKitty
  • Thumbs Up 2

*sighs* Dat feel when you don't have pets anymore because every pet you had died no matter how much you took care of them....well except for one but I gave it away before it happened.

Alright, I managed to find some pictures of my dog, Liza. She's a Chocolate Lab and is about 5 years old... These are actually my sister's pictures, so forgive the artsyness of them... She likes photography.

let_it_snow_by_animeluvr1396-d4e2ghl.jpg

liza_by_animeluvr1396-d46pedb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

I haven't had a pet since I was 3 years old sad.png I had a Chocolate lab named Chapulin like El Chapulin Colorado, he was very fun and really liked me. I also had a light brown Schnauzer named Bon Bon who was also playful yet a bit lazy compared to the other one. When we moved away from the place we gave Chapulin to another person and Bon Bon to my grandmother who kept him until he died about 4 years later. Twas a sad day. I'm guessing Chapulin is dead too, he was younger and healthy but I don't think most dogs make it past age 20.

Personally I've always felt more at ease around animals than other people. Yeah, I guess I'm some weirdo tree hugger hippie autistic virgin with no friends hurrhurrhurr

Edited by Prince Solaris

I wish I weren't so skittish around animals, I would enjoy having a hedgehog; animals are so different and I, unfortunately, am on edge around them sad.png(((((

Edited by OneDoesNotSimplySuperJXJ

I used to have a hedgehog awesomely named Sonic, <3. He kinda died eventually due to, uh, I forgot the common disease hedgehogs can get, but it was pretty horrible. Eventually became paralyzed and couldn't move anymore, and his body was always frozen cold. However, I did some digging around in the depths of my computer and surprised myself I recorded him one day (somewhere around 2007-2008 I think). Couldn't help but get teary eyed, D;.

That title screen thing is mighty embarrassing LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQSyI80UhZY&feature=youtu.be

2e0ohvq.jpg

I think that was taken as one of the last times we got to hang out, =(.

I have 6 parakeets (all of them are in different colors). I'm thinking of getting two peach faced lovebirds and a guinea pig.

My pets in order of when I met them.

3cat2.jpg

Name: Mimi Tang

Bio: He was our grumpy senior cat, but I loved him nonetheless. But time and age wasn't kind to him, and soon he became a mess. As he worsened and soon lay near the brink of death, we brought him reprieve through euthanasia, and he went to his final rest.

2dog2.jpg

Name: Noodle Shen

Bio:

He has three face dots,

two eyes one wet nose,

like tapioca

He got a new scar

I think a gate nail left the scar

he has four face dots

4cat2.jpg

Name: Mibo Tang

Bio:

M:ibo was a tiny kitty

I:n our hearts he reached with cuteness

B:ut he was killed by a coyote

O:ur hearts were shattered that day

1cat2.jpg

Name: Rainbo Shen/Tang

Bio:

A fat cat he is

B ut it is good he is lazy

C uz it's easier to watch him

D eath will not come to him

E very day he is locked inside

F orever he will be safe

ttCle.jpg

Not sure why that came out so big, but that's Charlie. He's part German Shepard and part ladies' man.

LHxxs.jpg

This is Louie (the white one) and Buddy (I don't feel comfortable saying "the black one," so... the other one.)

Louie is a west highland white terrier and Buddy is a wiener dog.

• Thumbs Up 3

These are my foofies, Kelvin (left) and Thor (right):

33631_155034764527785_3729161_n.jpg40514_142870939077501_4324664_n.jpg

47055_155034777861117_3109989_n.jpg35958_142870962410832_3654696_n.jpg

Kelvin's a Fox Terrier / Chihuahua mix more commonly known as a Taco Terrier, and Thor's a Schipperke (albeit a really fat one). I love em to death, even Thor, despite the fact that his front end and his back end smell exactly the same.

Edited by Getmoving
  • Thumbs Up 1

ttCle.jpg

Not sure why that came out so big, but that's Charlie. He's part German Shepard and part ladies' man.