Awoo.

Our pets

Adamis

Here's my new kitten, his name is Felix (originality), he is very very friendly.

20120729_163632.jpg

I had a dog but he passed away a few weeks ago, very energetic and friendly. I want to get another puppy later this year.

• Thumbs Up 2

2a6kr53.jpg

This is my cat, Noelle. The picture is from a few years ago but, she looks exactly the same. She's a Senior but, still acts like a kitten.

I had another cat named Misty but, I had to put her down due to lymphoma a couple of weeks ago, so it's a touchy subject.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

I got her around Christmas, and she was a girl. So my Mother was like "NO, NO HARVEY OR TWO FACE".

Edit: But yeah, she's Calico/tortoiseshell-and-white with the distinctive 2 face thing.

ndsks0.jpg

She's 12 years old, going on 13, I've had her since I was a kid. She's very loving but, can be quite the haunt at certain hours of the day. Whether she wants food or extra love, she will bug you until you give it to her. She's my buddy despite this, perhaps because I'm someone that always seemed to crave attention as well. People love her because she's so cute and tiny but, she can be a bit cantankerous when strangers are around. She has this somewhat hilarious relationship with women, due to her disliking her previous vet. This one time, my aunt picked her up. Noelle reacted by spinning around exorcist style and hissing in her face.

As for the other one, Misty (I don't have a good picture of her right now). She was an all black Siamese mix who was perhaps the sweetest cat to ever exist. She was my brother Dave's best friend, and she followed him every where. She meowed a lot, being a Siamese cat but, it was a very sweet and baby-ish meow. Her favorite thing in the world was just hanging around with people, she didn't even need a lot of attention to be happy. She was content as long as you didn't pick her up, if you did she'd spread her legs out like a Garfield car plush and cry hysterically. She passed on July 10th, when we had to put her down due to complications of lymphoma. She was 11 going on 12.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

I own an Airedale Terrier, brother named her Sunny. I keep forgetting how old is she but oh well. Here's a picture of her from... Back in 2005 and 2007? holy mother. She's kind of the same now only with a bit more hair in the front.

img_3078.jpg

img_3497.jpg

Here, I found a picture of Misty. It's not the best picture but, it's of when she was healthy and happy.

2a0l1uf.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

My youngest kitty Tizzy and when I saw him cuddling with our favorite little blue hedgehog, I had to get a pic asap

168211_1530697703258_3336843_n.jpg

Ready for the "when he was a kitty" cuteness?

44520_1390578040354_5936629_n.jpg

The whole kitty family together. The black one's name is Aaiden, he was a rescue. The lady who initially adopted him brought him back to the shelter because he knocked something over. They were ready to put him down so my gf and I had to adopt him. He knocked some things over at our place when we brought him home, but it was adorable and so was he... how could you put down such a cute kitty? The white one's name is Bandit, he's my dads friend's cat.

67633_1445710138622_3653366_n.jpg

and last but not least, my doggy of 10 years so far Jigga-man. Had him since he was a pup and it makes me sad that my sister stole him away when she moved out XD luckily she lives right down the street so I can visit him whenever I want.

229625_1926082947642_1342887_n.jpg

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

One year, five months, and thirteen days ago I saw a posting up at work that someone was wanting to give away a guinea pig. I'd always wanted one, so I felt it was fate. It was then that I met my sweet little Scuzzy (named after a Reboot character. The DVDs had just come out so I had that on the brain). I didn't know if I'd like him right away, but I adopted him because I could tell he'd been neglected due to how overgrown his toenails were and how dry his ears was. It turned out the poor little thing had lice! It was so obvious, but since they didn't bother to do anything with him it went untreated until I took him in.

I seriously love him more than anything. Someone who runs an ask blog was nice enough to draw a picture of him with my favorite video game character Victor from Devil Summoner, which I use as an avatar.

And now... SCUZZY SPAM!

scuzzy_GB.jpg

bee.jpg

saint_patrick.jpg

scuzzy_hand.jpg

scuzzy_danger.jpg

Me and my Boyfriend are getting a puppy! This is what he looked like when he was a week old:

khnlijbh.jpg

...And this is him now! I went to see him for a little while. He likes to play tug-of-war and fell asleep after I was cuddling him.

fvhgfhfg.jpg

And his name is Shadow! We were going to call our first dog Shadow regardless of gender or appearance. But he does have that same V shape chest fur as Shadow the Hedgehog xD

We are bringing him home next weekend!! (I miss him already D: )

EDIT: Forgot to add what type he is! He's cross Husky and Alsatian smile.png. Though Shadow seems to have gotten the most Husky colours compared to the rest of the puppies. We think in the end he will be mostly grey/white with small patches of black.

Edited by Guest

I dont have any animals at the moment, and its been a long while since i did. But during the first 14 years of my life, me/my family at various times owned:

2 Dogs

2 Turtles

3 Hamsters

1 Rat

4 Gunnea pigs

2 Stick insects

1 Fish

3 Hermit crabs

1 Rabbit

1 Salamander

And a whole bunch of saltwater shrimps

Edited by batson

• 7 months later...

I coulda sworn I posted in this before. Clearly not.

Well, she's not strictly my pet..she's my girlfriend's guide dog. This is Tasha.

IMAG0094.jpg

She is a 2 and a half year old labrador / retriever, and she's a nutter. I mean, she's still got that puppy mentality, but she's great at her job and is a real lifeline for my girlfriend.

And yeah, when at home, apart from having to be stricter with food than for the average pooch, we just treat her just like any other dog. So yeah. For me...pet.

Edited by Covskin

I has kitten. Her name is Jana, my brother named her. These aren't the best pictures because, she's blue eyed so she doesn't like to keep her eyes open when pictures are taken due to the flash. She's about 9 months old, these pictures are from a few months ago though.

2pz9tg4.jpg

34hgfud.jpg

359l6ko.jpg

As you can guess, she's Siamese. We found here in a shelter a state over.

Lots of people with cats here...guess what? I have one too! He's male, we don't know the age since my sister found him on a tree in the street, we only know that mostly sure someone took him to castrate him (He didn't have collar or anything that told it was from someone else) Anyway...it's name is Jeremias and here he is

208459_1043789250904_7736_n.jpg

The very first photo we had of him taken by me

33488_1511640226886_6738906_n.jpg

Some time ago he used to climb to the PC's desk :P

He looks like a lazy pet, but he roams a lot through the block's roofs and he's a great hunter...aand has the tendency to fight a lot when he's on the roofs...

Nowadays instead of the PC desk he likes to use my bed as his :S

Well, cats are the most popular pet in the world.

Edit: Oh, here's what Jana looked like when we picked her up from the shelter. She was about 10 weeks old.

2qvfcj8.jpg

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

Got another beautiful little Yorkie since the last time I posted in this topic. Ben is the newbie. He was born on October 14th last year. His lady friend is Ruby. She's the one with the much longer fur on her face and ears. A photo of her as a pup can be seen earlier in this topic. Her first birthday was on the 1st;

icsjub.png

^ Ruby's on the left. Ben is on the right.

4rcgec.png

^ Ruby on the bottom, Ben's lying across the top of her. She loves him so much that she doesn't care :P

Ruby idolises Ben. If he's picked up, she stands on her hind legs waiting for him to be put back down so she can play with him and mob him with affection. And Ben is so affectionate that the second he's let out of my parents' bedroom when they wake, he runs into my room and starts licking my face and snuggling under the covers. He's a beautiful, extremely friendly little guy who has never put a paw wrong. He even 'kisses' Peggy, my 3-legged Tortie cat and she completely tolerates it because she knows that he's friendly rather than annoying.

• Thumbs Up 4

HNI_0001-2_zps0367c231.jpg

Here's a picture of the one thing in this world that I truly care about. This is my cat Screech. He's 17 years old. He's very shy of most people but he loves me, my dad, and especially my mom. Sadly his tail had to be removed a long time ago.

It was very hard to take this picture since he kept moving.

• Thumbs Up 1

nicolas_the_res_by_autocon99-d4hyvml.jpg

This here's my beloved red eared slider Niko, at age 5 (he's currently 6). I only had him since my mom's co-worker gave him to us on late June of 2011, but I love him so much, and he's the reason for my obsession fascination with turtles and tortoises. His past owner didn't tell us exactly when he was born, so I just made June 23rd his birthday.

Niko is very eager, has good reflexes, and is a big eater. He loves to sit on top of a synthetic stump he has in his tank, swim, explore, and nap. He doesn't like to be bothered unless you're inviting him to sleep or feeding him, so if you ever do bother him, he'll hiss (yes, turtles hiss), retract his neck and fold his arms to his shell. Also, Niko gets really excited when seeing his can of feeding pellets, I mean REALLY excited. His pupils dilate and he swims to the glass at the speed of light.

Edited by @ut0

69662_534688663220760_776037631_n.jpg

Afghan Hound puppies, Thor (m) and Lada (f), after rolling around in the grass of the garden.

Interesting story on how we got them. As some of you may know, Afghans are a quite expensive breed. There was a guy who was breeding a litter in Algarve, but got hit by the recession and didn't even have money to buy food. So a friend of his who liked the breed called other friends who liked the breed and the dogs, both adults and litter, were distributed accross the country. And that's how these two ended up here. They're lovable rebel dogs, they are.

535563_534688576554102_1855156176_n.jpg

528326_534688409887452_241033268_n.jpg

Edited by Captain Harlock
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's a picture I took the other day of my cat named Tiger. Don't let his mass fool you, it's his fur, I say! He's pretty athletic, and besides sitting on his bed and eating out of his food bowl, he walks around the neighborhood, always finding the way back to my house. Like almost any cat, he enjoys sleeping on the end of my bed. But yeah, picture, here it is.

6T9LxVg.jpg

..Why does he want to hog the TV all for himself? =(

Edited by Felix
  • Thumbs Up 4

iamdisappointd.jpg

My cat was staring at yogurt my Dad was eating when this pic was taken. His name is Rainbo :3.

Edited by 743-E.D. Missile

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! All the cats! Post ALL the cats! :3 Heee hee! This is a lovely thread! So I'll add to it now...

I currently have, 2 cats, 3 rats and 2 baby rabbits, I don't have pictures of them all so here are couple :))

Figaro and Benji, Benji is the best little buddy you could ever want :3

FigandBenj_zpsb43ecac5.jpg

And the RatBag Kevin... He has 2 friends, Flicky and Nina but I don't have any pictures of those 2 on this laptop.

kev_zps3b691c69.jpg

RIP all those I've lost too;

Deacon (cat)

Salt, Pepper and Perry the Ratapuss (ratties)

Sonic and Tails (Gerbils)

Another pet thread? I know I posted in the last, but I'll post here too. And since everyone seems to be posting pictures of their cats, I'm going to go and post pictures of my...

BUNNIES.

216203_10100520945497929_6911646_n.jpg

This is Nina, the second rabbit I got. Adopted her out of the local animal shelter, so she was pretty skiddish and hostile at first. She's still somewhat of a bitch, but only when she doesn't get a good pet on the head or a scratch behind the ear.

216452_10100520943641649_1216432_n.jpg

This is Cookie, my first rabbit. I got him the day after Christmas as a present for myself at the Pet Company (one of many in a line of mall pet store chains that have closed). The idiots working there told me that all the rabbits running around in the big cage were a girl, and I would have kept on believing that until the day I brought home Nina (who was spayed a few days later).

He is probably the most affectionate piece of fluff I've ever known, but I take it from the way I handled him when I first brought him home. Probably the best thing about coming home after a crap day of retail hell; he'll get up the minute I whistle or say his name and start running around his cage like a yit until I come over and let him out. Then he's all hugs and kisses...until he tries to hump something. Never got him fixed. XD

And just because, here are some pictures behind a spoiler cut from my LOL Bunnies photo album on FB:

207436_10100520944100729_640210_n.jpg

163363_10102349366826929_2005669417_n.jp

9644_10102182232485489_1100838313_n.jpg

487649_10102349730413299_896093300_n.jpg

12081_10102175379379169_1869458998_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

My kitty Rosa, the fluffy tabby, who is living at my parents' home while I study in Prague, and my mum's cat Lemmy.

Rosa kinda looks like a tiny Maine Coon. She has all the features of one except for massive size. :3

317696_10150948991940018_1332009843_n.jp

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...