Awoo.

Journey Collector's Edition

leave_nothing

Oh boy.

This just might have to be a day one buy. I loved Flower and really wanted to get Journey and try out flow. All those extras though... might have to pick this up as apposed to seperate downloads.

Edit: What the hell!? This includes one month free Playstation plus!?

So effectively you not only get that game company's game, but you also get those big titles for free too!? Well so long as your sub lasts!

Oh man... please come to the UK.

• Thumbs Up 1

I already have flower, but I'd definitely replay it again.

I also have't played Journey, but it looks very captivating. 3 great games in a value package plus extras? That's pretty nice!

-one month free of PlayStation Plus-

b174663b137241b997b6a0a7c905b67ef152e6bd.png

Wow that would be an insta-buy for me! ..if I had a PS3. -__-;

Three amazing looking games in one package, including a free Playstation Plus trial? Awesome sauce.

But...but...I already have Journey and Flower ;_;

Never played Flow though and all the extra sound really good.

This must have been a group decision.

Only I can't imagine a single individual coming up with something so stupid without a second stupid person's influence.

Localization costs, I've heard that before.

They say to start bugging Sony. Maybe if there is enough support Sony will release it eventually.

Localization costs,

Is a complete lie.

The games are already out on the PSN in all europe regions. So the only thing that needs the localisation would be the documentaries in the form of sub titles... really? Thats whats stopping this from getting a release? Subs?

Is a complete lie.

The games are already out on the PSN in all europe regions. So the only thing that needs the localisation would be the documentaries in the form of sub titles... really? Thats whats stopping this from getting a release? Subs?

Well PS3 is region free, and considering how cheap the collection is I doubt it would be difficult to just import it.