Awoo.

Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Nintendoga

Finally jumping on the bandwagon and watched the first episode. And it...well. It's just...kind of...

THE FUNNIEST DAMN THING I HAVE SEEN IN MONTHS! I mean holy shit, Mabels boyfriend was GNOMES!? I couldn't stop laughing at that revelation XD

I think Gravity Fall's population just went up by one.

EDIT: Watched the second episode.

I just watched a kid chuck beavers at a giant, robotic lake monster controlled by an crazy old hillbilly who commits acts of terrorism whenever someone slightly wrongs him.

Was my day worth it? Yes. Yes it was.

Edited by Original Character Blonic
  • Thumbs Up 7

Updated the OP with Download Links, Characters, and fixed some OP errors.

Still no Little Dipper though, should be up later today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Edited by Nintendoga

I'm getting pretty hooked on this. I think I need to limit myself more or I'll be completely caught up in just a day or two, which would be sad sad.png

I'm just so damn impressed by this show. The first episode especially was just pure gold, there wasn't a single joke that didn't make me laugh out loud. Admittedly the laughs haven't been quite as consistent since then. It's still incredibly funny, only now I think I'm more attached to the characters than the show's humor.

It kind of reminds me of The Simpsons during its golden age, with a supernatural twist.

I'm getting pretty hooked on this. I think I need to limit myself more or I'll be completely caught up in just a day or two, which would be sad sad.png

It's hard to restrain yourself from watching the next episode when you know the show gets better and better with each episode.

Btw I just wanna ask something towards everyone.

Anyone wanna go to Tacobell?

tumblr_m9h035XLCd1rdlfnuo1_r1_400.gif

For those who don't know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsHinoerqc&feature=player_embedded

Semi NSFW cause of the pic in video, but....don't watch (or listen, or read) if squeamish or considering going to Tacobell anytime soon

• Thumbs Up 1

Nintendoga.

Why the fuck did you bring that story here. No. Bad. Bad Nintendoga bad.

Seriously though why did you BRING THAT HERE.

• Thumbs Up 7

I've actually only watched one episode and I loved it. I dunno why I haven't been following this series... I blame the internet for taking away my TV Time. :P

For those who don't know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsHinoerqc&feature=player_embedded

Semi NSFW cause of the pic in video, but....don't watch (or listen, or read) if squeamish or considering going to Tacobell anytime soon

Dear god, I just saw the thumbnail and I said, "NOPE."

I take it this is the "Cupcakes" of the Gravity Falls fanbase? Except instead of gratuitous gore, It has gratuitous... er... Poop?

• Thumbs Up 2

bumping

Summerween broadcasting this Friday.

Dipper and Mabel are excited to join in on the fun when Grunkle Stan throws his annual Summerween party. However, when Wendy casually mentions that trick-or-treating is for kids, Dipper's whole outlook on the evening changes.

I'll be honest, kind of tired of the "Wendy says X, Dipper changes attitude" thing going on lately.

EDIT: Woo, new episode description!

THE CREEPMASTER'S SECRET

After Lil' Gideon finds out the Mystery Shack's biggest secret, Grunkle Stan fights to not let Gideon tell Dipper and Mabel the sinister secret.
Edited by Arakune / Blue Wisp

BlueWisp should be banned from talking about Gravity Falls

Forever

Damn you

Edited by Nintendoga

Oh. Of course. I spend 20 minutes searching crappy, ad-infested video hosting sites to watch the episode, and as soon as I finish it someone posts a download link. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

So are they on mid-season break? Wikipedia doesn't list anymore episodes after this one.

There's another one called The Creepmaster's Secret (also called Boss Mabel in some sources).

After Lil' Gideon finds out the Mystery Shack's biggest secret, Grunkle Stan fights not to let Gideon tell Dipper and Mabel the sinister secret.

Releases on November 2...

... FUCK.

The episode was good, like always, but...

those Waddles picture at the end. They stole the show. So. fucking. ADORABLE.

The episode was good, like always, but...

those Waddles picture at the end. They stole the show. So. fucking. ADORABLE.

I'm just waiting for them to actually show up on the internet.

Not gonna lie, the Trickster was pretty creepy for the first half of the episode.

Surprise, another good episode of Gravity Falls, gee who would've guessed?

Though imo there was just ONE thing missing from this episode.

Just one tiny detail that could've made it a whole lot better....

M0rvq.jpg

Now that's better!

Edit: Oh jeebus, someone took the Waddles pics at the end and converted them into a gif

Enjoy.

1ohFs.gif

Edited by Nintendoga

I saw the waddles gif before the episode and thought the quotes were added in after. Surprised they won't.

Anyway, Summerween was awesome. the trickster was really creepy.

"My name is Gorney."*Getting eating* "Remember me!"

""I ate a man alive today."

"I'm twaumitized."

In the flashback the rapping teens from The Inconviencing were shown and Dipper and Mabel made one of the bikers from Headhunters cry. Love those kind of callbacks.

Loved this episode. Trickster really was creepy. Reminded me of Slenderman.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 5 weeks later...