Awoo.

Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Nintendoga

WOOT WOOT NEW EPISODE DOWNLOAD!

Is what I would say if there was a new episode

6oZwj.jpg

New Year? New Episodes! Just got word from Disney- Gravity Falls returns early 2013. Assuming we survive the Mayan Apocalypse.

— Alex Hirsch (@_AlexHirsch)

December 5, 2012

Can Not Compute

FmCUE.gif

irhhK.png

• 1 month later...

I'm sure some of you have heard of this already, but I figured for those of you who didn't I might as well post the link.

With no end to break of episodes in sight, why not invest your time in "Rumbles Revenge," the Gravity Falls video game?

It's actually pretty well done. You can watch part of the game below.

Edited by Shen the Kid

Calling it now-it's a Valentines Day episode focusing on Dipper trying to do something for Wendy.

What a fun lil' game.. I'd purchase a full game if they were to ever make one biggrin.png

I translated some of those codes that pop up -

hints_zpsebe6db27.jpg

Edited by Jix Hedgehog

• 2 weeks later...

Zippyshare is so crappy IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. I can't download the god damned episode.

Eh whatever. Will be fun waiting another three months for another episode. tongue.png

EDIT: Well hey! New episode revealed! "Bottomless Pit!"

While Stan, Dipper, Mabel and Soos are falling in a bottomless pit, they tell stories to pass the time.[1]

EDIT2: You know that game Rumble's Revenge? Well, here are the cryptograms. Pretty interesting really.

One is wkhuh Iv d vhfuhw vrflhwb Iq judyIwb idoov. Once decoded it reads, "THERE IS A SECRET SOCIETY IN GRAVITY FALLS."

Another is wkh kdqgbpdq nqrzv pruh wkdq brx wklqn. Once decoded it reads "THE HANDYMAN KNOWS MORE THAN YOU THINK".

Another is jIghrq kdv ehhq vhdufklqj iru vrphwkIgj. Once decoded it reads "GIDEON HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING". 

Yet another is zkdw jrhv xs Iv vxuh wr frph grzq. Once decoded it reads "WHAT GOES UP IS SURE TO COME DOWN".

Another is glsshu Iv sodblqj zlwk iluh. Once decoded it reads "DIPPER IS PLAYING WITH FIRE". 

Another is I zloo eh uhwxuqLqj wr judylwb idoov. Once decoded it reads "I WILL BE RETURNING TO GRAVITY FALLS". 

Another is pIvfkIhi Iv pb plggoh qdph.ex qrw pbiluvw. Once decoded it reads "MISCHIEF IS MY MIDDLE NAME.BUT NOT MY FIRST." 

Another is I grg'w jIyh xs dqvzhuv hdvb.  Once decoded it reads "I DON'T GIVE UP ANSWERS EASY"

Edited by -SColours- (Blue Wisp)
  • Thumbs Up 1

If there's been one advantage to these long delays, it's that I forget how awesome this show is until a new episode comes along, so then I get to rediscover it all over again.

Am I alone in thinking this show could be the new Simpsons? I know Gravity Falls will probably never get that huge, but it really reminds me of Simpsons in its golden-era.

Oh hey, I almost forgot about this show.
Thanks Disney for almost killing what is probably your best show right now.

Oh hey, I almost forgot about this show.

Thanks Disney for almost killing what is probably your best show right now.

Killing? I thought it was just on hiatus/seasonal break for the moment, unless they are screwing it over in terms of advertisement/promotion. Since I don't watch DC that much, I wouldn't really know about that one.

Boss Mabel is on tonight ~ Don't forget to tune in! Even if you're not watching, have the TV set to the Disney channel, we need as many viewers as possible to show Disney we love this show

Boss Mabel is on tonight ~ Don't forget to tune in! Even if you're not watching, have the TV set to the Disney channel, we need as many viewers as possible to show Disney we love this show

I don't have Disney Channel.

I've been going on a marathon viewing of this show and I'm so sorry did I didn't see it sooner, but better late than never I suppose. Of course my excuse is that I'm skeptical of anything that comes out of Disney Channel, but I have to give them credit where it's due. This series is fantastic so far. I love the characters, the animation, the humor, and the little subtle things that make this show so great,

Anyway, I just recently got finished watching Boss Mabel:

That was a great episode! Soos as the question mark and Stan on the game show were some of the funniest bits. I laughed out loud at the apology dance at the end too.

Edited by Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone watch "bottomless pit"? Pretty awesome episode. Dipper, Mabel, Soos and Stan fall into a bottomless pit and spend some time telling stories. And those stories are simply hilarious IMO :D

Did anyone watch "bottomless pit"? Pretty awesome episode. Dipper, Mabel, Soos and Stan fall into a bottomless pit and spend some time telling stories. And those stories are simply hilarious IMO biggrin.png

It was all well and good, though I kind of felt like they were three story ideas the writers had that they simply couldn't stretch into a full half hour. So it was kind of like watching three back-to-back mini-episodes. Not necessarily a bad thing, of course.

Edited by Fourth Doctor

Did anyone watch "bottomless pit"? Pretty awesome episode. Dipper, Mabel, Soos and Stan fall into a bottomless pit and spend some time telling stories. And those stories are simply hilarious IMO biggrin.png

I did and I thought it was a very good episode. I agree with the stories being really funny and Dipper's deep voice was hilarious!

Oh my god has anyone seen the latest episode. PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS SEEN IT!

Best. One. Yet

Oh my god I laughed so hard when Gideon said 'Deal with it'

Oh my god has anyone seen the latest episode. PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS SEEN IT!

Best. One. Yet

For me, the last five minutes were pure, 24-karat gold.

Then I looked at the credits to see who the guest voices were. Mark Chapman? Homestar Runner himself? I'd been wondering what he was up to these days.

The credits... that pool kid...  Im still kind of horrified. that was f*ckin sad and creepy at the same time! *shudders*

• 2 weeks later...