Awoo.

Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Nintendoga

Carpet Diem had to be one of the funniest episodes yet!

It was comedy gold when everyone switched bodies. I lost it when Mabel said "Goodbye childhood" after learning about "The Birds and the Bees". Dipper having to deal with the sleepover and Soots finding out he had a girlfriend after returning to his own body was hilarious as well.

Okay so someone apparently leaked this frame indicating a serious spoiler for the whole overarching plot thing

Like I mean actual serious spoilers so if you're not into that kind of thing don't look

I mean it.

Last warning.

a40Whi7.jpg

I can honestly say I did not expect this at all. McGucket wrote the 3 book? He used to be sane and have 6 fingers? 

• Thumbs Up 5

It was pretty mediocre, yeah.

On the plus side, the fact that I can say that the worst episode is just "mediocre" is saying something.

Every good series has a mediocre episode or three. Anyways because of so many hiatuses and personal life I'd almost forgotten about this show. I think the last episode I saw was the one where they find a time traveling tape measure.

I wonder if Stan's obsession with an upcoming apocalypse is foreshadowing anything?

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't agree. I thought it was a hilarious episode...I'm actually not sure why people are hatin'?

• Thumbs Up 1

A waitress at Ariels Grotto in Disneyland approached me when she recognized my fan-made Dipper hat. She told me how she knows Alex Hirsch and that she'd love to take a picture of me n' the hat and post it to him. Sure enough he replied a short while later and referred to me as "strange and wonderful".

I told the waitress the lack of Gravity Falls merch is disappointing (especially for Disneyland) and as long as Phineas and Ferb remain popular we won't be seeing anything GF related anytime soon..

..and season 2 is confirmed :)

A waitress at Ariels Grotto in Disneyland approached me when she recognized my fan-made Dipper hat. She told me how she knows Alex Hirsch and that she'd love to take a picture of me n' the hat and post it to him. Sure enough he replied a short while later and referred to me as "strange and wonderful".

I told the waitress the lack of Gravity Falls merch is disappointing (especially for Disneyland) and as long as Phineas and Ferb remain popular we won't be seeing anything GF related anytime soon..

..and season 2 is confirmed smile.png

You made a hat based off of Dipper's? That's pretty cool! Is it the hat he originally wore in the first episode or the hat he currently wears now?

• 1 month later...

REVIVAL! Just thought I'd mention something that I saw in the Gravity Falls Wikia. Everything you read from here is stuff I found on the Wiki.

Okay, so, you know how in Rumble's Revenge (the game) there are some cryptograms like "your reality is a game to me. and i like gAmes….", "i kNow things. fascinating things…" and "i will be returning to gravity falLs …………"? Well if you joined all the capitalized letters you'd get a message saying "MY NAME IS BILL."

You might be saying "we know this already" and stuff like that but... Okay, most of you might remember this guy?

1341483640083s.jpg

He's been part of Gravity Fall's lore since the damn series premiered. Starting with the mysterious page that can be seen shortly before the end of the intro. Well, apparently this little fella is the so-called Bill.

Take a look at this screencap from The Hand That Rocks the Mabel. Notice that jar saying "Bill Jar"? Well guess who's in the middle of it? Or this screencap from Irrational Treasure, notice how it's in a dollar bill? Sure, might be just coincidence, but the bloody thing is everywhere.

Just thought I'd mention it. And my apologies if I made you think a new episode was released. No new episodes until June 28th. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just a friendly reminder that it's almost been a year since this show's aired!

And we're still not done with season 1.

Hooray!

Anticipating Seasons 2 and 3 within the next decade (hopefully)

I came across this today. I'm not sure if anyone else would care, but I thought this was really cool.

Gravity Falls, Oregon is thought to be based off of a real town called Gold Hill, Oregon. It's home to the famous Oregon Vortex. It has some interesting effects which skeptics believe to be optical illusions, but which the attraction's proprietors propose may be the result of paranormal properties of the area. The offical website for the Oregon Vortex can be found here.

http://www.oregonvortex.com/ The offical website advertises a gift shop by the name of Curios Shop, which reminds me an awful lot of the Mystery Shack.

I don't think it sounds too terribly far-fetched.

thank you based reddit god

1080p - http://megafiles.se/isu12b7eoxi1

720p - http://megafiles.se/hiqetcwk41xy

480p - http://megafiles.se/ylf784s20b4f

The Land Before Swine.

REMINDER TO ALL: Megafiles tries to pull some shady crap on you if you're not careful when you download stuff. On the second screen, after you input the word verification, you'll see the download link. Just below that is a check box next to the words "Download with FDM Download Manager". MAKE SURE TO UNCHECK THIS BOX. Otherwise some creepy stuff happens and before you know it, your entire family has been replaced by demons.

Some among you may not notice a difference.

Seriously, though, make sure that box is unchecked before you download, and you're good.

OH GAWD! DAT EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS!

"I ate my way through a dinosaur!"

One of my favorite episodes yet.

That was by far one of the better episodes, and that's saying something considering the show we're talking about. So many memorable quotes.

Uh... can you spoiler that? Some of us haven't caught up with the show yet

And that's a pretty dang big spoiler

So that pyramid guy is actually a real character huh? Cool.

At the end of the preview as the announcer is says "On Disney Channel," I see a picture flash by really fast. I know I'm not imagining it, because I've rewatched the video for it several times and it's always there. I've tried to pause it when it shows to get a good look at it, but it's just too fast. Does anyone else see it? Edited by SheWhoRantsTooMuch

At the end of the preview as the announcer is says "Only on Disney Channel," I see a picture flash by really fast. I know I'm not imagining it, because I've rewatched the video for it several times and it's always there. I've tried to pause it when it shows to get a good look at it, but it's just too fast. Does anyone else see it?

It's the Gravity Falls logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamscapers was something. Spoilers below cause you need to avert your eyes!

Bills being a powerful reality warper was something but it shows that he too can be defeated. He was cool though. Also Dipper eavesdropping on Stan talking to Soos about his childhood was really heartwarming it brought me to tears. But damn to leave us hanging like that. DIISSSNNNNEEEEYYYY!

Also is it me or is Wendy getting less and less screentime and being less important in general?

I swear she only had one line in Dreamscapers and wasn't outside with everyone else when the Shack was being wreck at the end of the episode, though she probably was long gone but still.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET