Awoo.

Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Nintendoga

I'll be rather pissed if Disney execs cancel GF after the first season ends, it's the only good show on their (regular) channel.

Edited by Yeow95

I'll be rather pissed if Disney execs cancel GF after the first season ends, it's the only good show on their (regular) channel.

No worries there.

untitled_zpsfaaf1253.jpg

I'm just worried that we wont be seeing it until 2036.

Thank goodness : D

Edited by Yeow95
  • Thumbs Up 1

So uh.

Apparently there was a big giant gigantic enormous etc. leak back in April and no one here noticed? Long story short, this guy won a tour to Disney studios and he saw them working on Gravity Falls season 2 and uh he took a pic of it. Huge spoilers, but I think we've got the writer of the books here. Click at your own risk. I warned you.

tumblr_ml0qw6twAH1rd63jho1_500.jpg

Actually, Phantomime posted it two pages back.

Anyway, just saw Dreamscaperers and enjoyed every minute of it. Definitely one of the funniest episodes yet and I'm very intrigued to see what's going to happen next.

I don't understand the point in spacing them out so much..

In regards to the two-part season finale, or the episodes as a whole?

Regardless which of the two it is, I agree. One year and a month after GF premiered and they are now just wrapping up one 20-episode season.

I just started Gravity Falls yesterday and I have to say: I am in LOVE WITH IT! The characterization, the plots, the secrets, just... Everything! The jokes especially! I can't find one flaw with this show. The only episode I didn't really enjoy as much as the others was the one with the boy bands. I don't have any problems with boy bands or anything it's just it wasn't as enjoyable as the others. The jokes weren't as funny and the story was just... meh, to quote Komodin. Other than that ONE episode I've loved it. Easily one of my most loved animated series. I can't wait for the episodes to come./mytwocents

• Thumbs Up 1

The grappling hook.

The time has come

Edited by Rusty Spy
  • Thumbs Up 2

You made a hat based off of Dipper's? That's pretty cool! Is it the hat he originally wore in the first episode or the hat he currently wears now?

The current Pine Tree one.

Off to see the Gravity Falls panel at Comic-Con tomorrow :)

The grappling hook.

The time has come

Hah, that was all the way back from the very first episode a year ago.

Front row at the panel!

gravfalls1_zps38b443fb.jpg

gravfalls4_zpsc25b76a3.jpg

Definitely the highlight of my 3 days at SDCC, we got a sneak peek of the finale, the crew did a play read-through, a lot of questions were asked and answered..

Everyone who attended received a Dipper hat (a legit licensed one) a face mask and an opportunity to get some stuff signed.. which led to 6 rows of this -

gravfalls7_zpsea23f75f.jpg

But my wife and I finally reached them, scored a free poster and got our Dipper hats signed by Alex Hirsch (Grunkle Stan), Jason Ritter (Dipper) and Kristen Schaal (Mabel)

gravfalls12_zps9168c17f.jpg

The Mrs. and Kristen.. it really made my wifes day biggrin.png

Edited by Jix Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 9

Jix where were you sitting? Me and my friend where in the backish. He handed out all the numbers for the dippers to wear in the front row.

Also, that Comic-Con reading was like the best thing ever (awkward cosplay hug)

EDIT: Haha that's me in front of the camera in that poster line shot. XD

Edited by The Kid

We were right in the front row :D

Your friend was awesome, I asked him for a Number 7 and stuck it on the hat we received, I still have it :D

The reading was totally awesome, you could imagine what that would look like animated

Which guy are you, the one with the backwards cap to the left or the guy with the black shirt ?

I was the dude that asked about the merchandise / Mystery Shack playset :P

We were right in the front row biggrin.png

Your friend was awesome, I asked him for a Number 7 and stuck it on the hat we received, I still have it biggrin.png

The reading was totally awesome, you could imagine what that would look like animated

Which guy are you, the one with the backwards cap to the left or the guy with the black shirt ?

I was the dude that asked about the merchandise / Mystery Shack playset tongue.png

Oh you were that guuuuuuuuuuuy XD

We were surprised not one person asked about the schedule. Then again, Alex Hirsch would have used his hypno wheel on them. 

I'm the guy in the black shirt who can't pull off a hat to save his life.

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY

SO

HERE THERE BE SPOILERS

since Gideon is in jail, I'm thinking that whatever comes out of that Stargate thingamajig Stan made is gonna be season two's villain.

Also this was a fucking amazing episode

Edited by A Match in Oil Ocean Zone
  • Thumbs Up 3

Has anyone watched the season finale yet? It was amazing. Cliffhangers how dare you do this to me!?

Is the episode online anywhere yet? I don't have cable. :<

Well most of them but not the season finale yet.