Awoo.

Welcome to Gravity Falls!

Nintendoga

I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I MISSED THE SEASON FINALE If anyone finds the full episode online, can you please be sure to post it on here? I want to watch it so badly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fantastic last episode of the season.

It was worth the wait.

To be honest I was expecting the dinosaurs from The Land before Swine to pop up and save Dipper and Mabel from falling or at least cameoing cause I could had sworn the cliff was the same one from the same episode. But oh well. I really love Stan knew along this whole time. But I wonder what he summoned this time around.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finished the finale, and wow that was one excellent one. I haven't seen something since something this great since Regular Show's season premiere Exit 9B.

Oh my god, that was great. The way they completed Dipper's little self-esteem arc that's been going on since at least "Dipper V.s Manliness" was really sweet, and Dipper beating the crap out of Gideon was great. And that grappling hook cracked me up. I'm not entirely sure what the frig that machine was at the end, but I've got theories.

-It controls Bill. It even had the same circles on it that encircle him in the book. And since Bill was never actually defeated, it's very plausible.

-It's a time machine. I think it'd be cool if they brought back Blendin, if it was a time machine.

-As mentioned above, it's a portal to another world/dimension, which would be cool too.

"Here we go." :3 I got chills, man. Can't wait for Season 2.

Edited by Nuggets

Did anybody else notice that Blandin the time traveler is walking by after Stan crashes into the car at the end?

Finally caught it, god damn that was fantastic.

Dipper beating up Gideon was great! So was the giant robot and all that shit!

And that ending, wow.

So I'm guessing either Stan opened up a portal that either leads to another dimension/world, or maybe it's a portal/gate that was keeping something from coming into Gravity Falls???

Either way that finale sparked back up my interest in the show.

Can't wait for Season 2

Best. Episode. Yet!

I did not see that ending coming! I have a feeling something big will happen with Stan and the others next season.

I missed it, but lucky for me someone uploaded the full episode to YouTube the very next day, and I got to watch it. Let me just say....

This was the season finale of all season finales.

There were just so many good parts and I loved them all. My favorite would have to be when Dipper dived in through the window of the robot and kicked Gideon's butt. That was awesome. The grappling hook bit at the was nice, and it was really heartwarming to see the parts with Grunkle Stan caring so much about Mable and Dipper. That was sweet.

The version of the main theme that played during the end (the same one that played on the credits of Dreamscapers) was really good. So pretty~!

But that ending.

MY GOSH, THAT ENDING.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR SEASON 2! TOOT TOOT!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new game on the Disney website that's highly inspired by the Zelda 2 overworld portion of the game.. managed to beat it, but missed a hidden Bill, got this message at the end of the game -

finish_zps0d466e06.jpg

De-coded it's "oldmanmcgk_ows .. guessing the missing letter is a n

Edited by Jix Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

There's a new game on the Disney website that's highly inspired by the Zelda 2 overworld portion of the game.. managed to beat it, but missed a hidden Bill, got this message at the end of the game -

finish_zps0d466e06.jpg

De-coded it's "oldmanmcgk_ows .. guessing the missing letter is a n

Holy shit.

if that leaked image is any indication, that's quite a fucking secret message for a little game.

Edited by Needle in Balloon Park

Well you guys know that Mcgucket is the one who wrote the books, right? He also made the machine that Dipper discovers in the first episode.

tumblr_mpushgCAG51rkvzuno1_500.jpg

Well you guys know that Mcgucket is the one who wrote the books, right? He also made the machine that Dipper discovers in the first episode.

tumblr_mpushgCAG51rkvzuno1_500.jpg

Swear this was already posted here like two times?

• Thumbs Up 1

Swear this was already posted here like two times?

Well I wasn't going to read through 18 pages to see if it was. 

So I finally decided to stop putting it off and watched the season finales to wrap up my summer vacation.

Blood? In my Disney channel show? I gotta say, the blood stained page with Bill Cipher really creeped me out in Dreamscapers, and Dipper's bloody nose in Gideon Rises did catch me by surprise a bit. 

'Bout freaking time Disney channel started to take risks. Granted, it's not overly graphic at all, and actual Disney movies have had somewhat more graphic scenes in comparison, but still surprising to see in the rather kid friendly Disney channel. But I guess that's something to dwell about another time.

These two episodes were a perfect way to wrap up the season! I gotta say, Bill Cipher is a great villain! From his simple yet interesting design to his quirky personality, there's just something I really like about him. Here's to hoping he'll appear sometime in season 2, (Which I'm sure we will.) Another highlight in this episode was Grunkle Stan's reason as to why he's so tough on Dipper. It really gave him a lot of depth, and is one of the reasons why he's one of my favorite greedy protagonists. Also, that Cliffhanger.

Good thing I had the season finale right there!

From bringing back the gnomes, to the feels this episode gave me, to Gideon's Giant robot, to the final showdown, to the grappling hook, to the ending, I was on the edge of my seat. This is how you do a season finale! Also, as a long time fan of disney parks, I couldn't help but laugh at how the "Gideonland" logo looked a lot like the Disneyland logo.

Overall: Best season finale ever. 

I'm a slowpoke, but eff it, better late than never. Bring on season 2, and the merchandise for it. I need that Dipper hat right now.   

So I finally decided to stop putting it off and watched the season finales to wrap up my summer vacation.

Dipper's bloody nose in Gideon Rises did catch me by surprise a bit.

Yeah, that caught me by surprise as well.

Blood? In my Disney channel show? I gotta say, the blood stained page with Bill Cipher really creeped me out in Dreamscapers, and Dipper's bloody nose in Gideon Rises did catch me by surprise a bit. 

That caught me by surprise as well. Coming from Disney, I didn't expect them to allow a bloody nose in their shows.

• 1 month later...

(Sorry for doublespamming, my original idea was to post a short everyday to give room to free discussion, but sadly, there hasn´t been a single comment, so it´s better to do a single post with all six)

*Ahem* So, sadly, "Dipper guide to the unexplained" shorts ore over. This means we are entering another long hiatus. But hey! The shorts are really worth it, some of these are very dark.

Here are all six toegether. 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqu1KOkjaPsZZTdFm5TTCKYqHDfLIdd6_

Now, every short had a secret message at the end. Here´s the whole thing:

http://imageshack.us/f/809/ri7p.jpg/

Bottom says:

FROM THE FIRST UNTIL THE LAST, SEARCH THE CODES OF CREDITS PAST, ONE MEANS ONE SO SEARCH THEM ALL, WELCOME TO GRAVITY FALLS.

Which reveals this very interesting message:

I WAS SO BLIND. HE LIED TO ME. THE DARKNESS IS NEAR.

(Credit goes to menkomaster from Tumblr, pic is from /co)

So...speculah? opinions? 

Edited by Ristar

• 2 months later...

Finally watched this show for the first time today. Two episodes, one with some kid called Gideon and another one with gnomes which I believe is the very first episode of Gravity Falls.

So what did I think of it? Well, it's surprisingly enjoyable. Yeah, I like it! Even though the setting is very American what with it being set in Oregon and the jokes centered around said state I still liked the humour and it made me chuckle quite a few times. The characters are great too, especially Mabel! I thought I was gonna hate her but she's so cute and funny.

Where was I when this came out? I need to watch more episodes now and catch up!

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn, it's amazing how much conspiracy shit is in here

If the old guy is the one who wrote the book, and the guy has clearly run into Bill and knows how dangerous it is, I'm going to go ahead and assume Bill is the one who drove him mad.

Also, I wonder what Soos/"the handyman" knows (as mentioned in one of the game cryptograms)

• 3 weeks later...

New shorts on february, now featuring Mabel!

New Shorts - Mabel’s Guide to Life - Premiere February 3rd-7th

“Mabel’s Guide to Dating” (Monday, February 3)

- Mabel gives her thoughts on dating and puts her dating quiz to the test with three of Gravity Falls’ most eligible bachelors – Grunkle Stan, Dipper and Soos.

“Mabel’s Guide to Stickers” (Tuesday, February 4) 

- Mabel gives her unique perspective on the history of stickers, their many styles and uses.

“Mabel’s Guide to Fashion” (Wednesday, February 5)

- Mabel reveals her fashion secrets to the world, including FLASH MAKEOVERS!

“Mabel’s Guide to Colors” (Thursday, February 6)

– Mabel’s survey into everyone’s favorite colors causes a color emergency when she learns Grunkle Stan has never seen a rainbow.

“Mabel’s Guide to Art” (Friday, February 7)

– Mabel reveals that her gift of art has driven her to genius level with the creation of her own personal art movement – the “Caticature.”

• Thumbs Up 3