Awoo.

Sonic-related pet peeves?

Aero

Honestly my biggest pet peeve with the franchise is that the games don't think that a final fight should be a hedgehog vs a hedgehog or something like that.

They ALWAYS have to have a giant god robot/monster/demon/thing.

I wish they'd try something else for one game.

Honestly my biggest pet peeve with the franchise is that the games don't think that a final fight should be a hedgehog vs a hedgehog or something like that.

They ALWAYS have to have a giant god robot/monster/demon/thing.

I wish they'd try something else for one game.

The main villain uses robots, I honestly do know what to say to this.

The main villain uses robots, I honestly do know what to say to this.

Tell me, would you love a good race/ fight to the death with Metal Sonic/Shadow/etc that is your size?

I don't know. Just I am tired of demons/giant robots/giant final boss cleche in sonic.

He needs to have like a 1 on 1 battle with metal sonic in a race sometime, that is high stakes. Final battle level awesome. Like an entire stage where you have to be super sonic to survive against metal sonic or something I don't know.

Just less giant robots.

Tell me, would you love a good race/ fight to the death with Metal Sonic/Shadow/etc that is your size?

I don't know. Just I am tired of demons/giant robots/giant final boss cleche in sonic.

He needs to have like a 1 on 1 battle with metal sonic in a race sometime, that is high stakes. Final battle level awesome. Like an entire stage where you have to be super sonic to survive against metal sonic or something I don't know.

Just less giant robots.

First off: Why would either Shadow or Metal Sonic grow giant?

Secondly, robots have been the series` final boss since forever, why is it suddenly a problem now?

But Metal Sonic has grown giant, to defeat Sonic. Even if he did transform.

Secondly, robots have been the series` final boss since forever, why is it suddenly a problem now?

Hey if you like them, that's fine.

I'm just saying something to SWITCH IT UP, would make it so the next time they do it again. It feels fresh.

Hey if you like them, that's fine.

I'm just saying something to SWITCH IT UP, would make it so the next time they do it again. It feels fresh.

I'm not seeing how a glorified fight with Shadow or Metal Sonic is anything fresh. And really just waiting longer for a giant robot/monster fight to happen again won't make it feel any fresher for a good while.

Hell, the series needs an expanded Rogues gallery in the first place

Because they get in the way of Knouge.

Well what do you expect when Julie-su came first? And for the record, even the games don't even acknowledge it beyond teasing, so your pairing is SOL.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 5

Just less giant robots.

Of all the stupid demons and aliens and wizards Sonic's faced since 1999, and it's less robots Sonic needs to deal with? Really? I know you need other villains and enemies, obviously, but still, less robots? Are you the kind of person that says Mario needs to have "less turtles"?

I know what you're saying, and I too can think of ways to make a smaller final boss unique, but no, I'm not tired of giant robots, I love them very much and think there are plenty ways to make them interesting and fun, and as for a glorified Shadow/Metal/etc battle... I don't know, I don't think they're final boss material, and I think those kind of fights are a little overrated by the fanbase anyways.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

Of all the stupid demons and aliens and wizards Sonic's faced since 1999, and it's less robots Sonic needs to deal with? Really? I know you need other villains and enemies, obviously, but still, less robots? Are you the kind of person that says Mario needs to have "less turtles"?

I know what you're saying, and I too can think of ways to make a smaller final boss unique, but no, I'm not tired of giant robots, I love them very much and think there are plenty ways to make them interesting and fun, and as for a glorified Shadow/Metal/etc battle... I don't know, I don't think they're final boss material, and I think those kind of fights are a little overrated by the fanbase anyways.

To be fair, 3D Eggman bosses aren't exactly amazing either.

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

I didn't say they were (even if I do disagree and think some of them are), but changing them into other things won't make them any better. Instead, just make the bosses themselves better.

The pet peeve that i have is that sonic is a DICK.

Which version of Sonic are you talking about? If you're referring to Sonic the Comic, Sonic OVA and Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog, then you could easily have a case of those particular versions of Sonic being assholes. Otherwise? I don't know where you're coming from with this particular pet peeve.

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't know, it felt pretty damn amazing battling the Egg Nega Wisp Armour as JUST Sonic, no Saiyan Hedgehog business like we have EVERY end game now, wasn't expecting it at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know, it felt pretty damn amazing battling the Egg Nega Wisp Armour as JUST Sonic, no Saiyan Hedgehog business like we have EVERY end game now, wasn't expecting it at all.

Seeing as to how Chaos Emeralds had literally no mentioning in the story, I kinda saw it coming. :v

• Thumbs Up 1

The pet peeve that i have is that sonic is a DICK.

What game are you playing? Chronicles? Because Sonic is extremely Out of Character in that game as is most of the other characters and the entire game is a real testament to how not to write the characters, Sonic in particular.

He is a dick in Fleetway though, no question of that. What cements Fleetway Sonic's dickishness is the fact that he acts cheery in his Bob Beaky disguise yet is an ass every other time, proving it's a facade.

• Thumbs Up 3

Seeing as to how Chaos Emeralds had literally no mentioning in the story, I kinda saw it coming. :v

Yes but Sonic basically is the owner of the Emeralds now, and can call on them when he sees fit, he just has a habbit of losing them easily and spends a whole new game finding them again.

What game are you playing? Chronicles? Because Sonic is extremely Out of Character in that game as is most of the other characters and the entire game is a real testament to how not to write the characters, Sonic in particular.

He is a dick in Fleetway though, no question of that. What cements Fleetway Sonic's dickishness is the fact that he acts cheery in his Bob Beaky disguise yet is an ass every other time, proving it's a facade.

And don't forget his "affectionate" names for Tails.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

tumblr_m5n81ufGrI1r2w685o1_500.jpg

Meh

It's pretty hard for me to take Sonic seriously due to how poorly drawn he is in all the panels, just look at his eyes in the last one. XD

• Thumbs Up 6