Awoo.

Sonic-related pet peeves?

Aero

Oh no, I actually don't mind it either. It's just easy to make fun of.

Like most Sonic voices.

Yeah, with the beige ears and white fur elsewhere, Blaze has an extra colour on her body. Even Big only has purple and white. It's an odd choice. I'm sure it's skin though. That's the colour Sonic Team use for the character's skin, and it's smooth instead of textured.

It's subtle, but Cream's inner ears are slightly pink, a colour which doesn't appear to be present elsewhere on her body. Marine's are different to her muzzle as well, but at least that colour matches the pattern around her eyes. It would appear that Sonic Team likes to keep the inside of their girls' ears strictly hairless.

Edited by Pawn

Purple belly. It's hard to see in that render, but you can see it fine here:

purplebelly.png

Yeah, with the beige ears and white fur elsewhere, Blaze has an extra colour on her body. Even Big only has purple and white. It's an odd choice. I'm sure it's skin though. That's the colour Sonic Team use for the character's skin, and it's smooth instead of textured.

Like anything, that pic can be taken out of context to the nth degree.

You want to know a pet peeve of mine?

Being attacked for my opinion; you know, having people say it's 'wrong' or 'how can you like this shit' or something like that.

An attitude like that is nothing short of pathetic. So I adore Unleashed and hate SA2. Big whoop. It's my opinion and I am damn well entitled to it. So you've got people that think Colors is better than the Adventures or the Classics. Or you have people that love SA2 but can't stand Colors and Unleashed. Who the hell cares? If everyone liked or hated the same thing, you know how boring the world would be? Very much so.

Speaking of which, people who shove their opinions down other people's throats are something I can't stand either.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

Edited by Malpercio
  • Thumbs Up 1

The one that bothers me a little are ones like "Eew how could you like that? j/k it's okay to like those if you want to."

You... you... *lapse to Yosemite Sam Engrish*

You want to know a pet peeve of mine?

Being attacked for my opinion; you know, having people say it's 'wrong' or 'how can you like this shit' or something like that.

You do realize that most of the time people are joking and I don't think anybody here actually thinks any opinion is "wrong" right?

You do realize that most of the time people are joking and I don't think anybody here actually thinks any opinion is "wrong" right?

Dude, she's talking about outside of SSMB, where most people ARE serious about it.

But sometimes it's hard to tell.

For instance, when I'm talking to someone who happens to like Sonic 06, I make it clear that I disagree, but usually let them go about their business provided they're not harassing anyone else about it, and even then I try to stay civil enough. On the other hand, a typical "WTF" or "You're wrong", phrases that are frequent in places in and out the internet, can easily go the wrong way and go driving instantly into Shittown.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

I'm talking about in general.

I actually think Blaze's jewel isn't a bindi, but something to show her being Royalty? I'm not sure but it's something about her being a princess, kinda like a crown/head dress, she has a jewel instead, that's what i think anyway.

Maybe...depends on what you think of

and this.

Eh, Sonic doesn't seem like that much of a dick in those clips. But Tails' reaction in the second clip was a bit weird, I think. But maybe I'm just taking it out of context (Sonic might have been unhelpful at other times too which would contribute to his reaction).

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually think Blaze's jewel isn't a bindi, but something to show her being Royalty? I'm not sure but it's something about her being a princess, kinda like a crown/head dress, she has a jewel instead, that's what i think anyway.

Could also be simply something to take up space on that giant forehead of hers too.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fact that People still try to defend Sonic the Hedgehog(2006).

I mean no matter how much people can tell them what is wrong with the game they still try to argue against it and their arguments get really pathetic most of the time.

Someone actually tried to defend this game by saying its better than some random unofficial Fan-game on the internet, I just don't get it.

• Thumbs Up 5

Ehh..love triangles can be a pet peeve of mine. Whether it be love triangles like Sonic/Sally/Mina from the comics, or a fanon love triangle such as Sonic/Shadow/Amy, I just don't dig them. Especially because in many cases, characters get de-railed.

Edited by colorfulzones104
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's time to talk about the worst Zone ever. (Not really spoilers, but there's images, so...)

300px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_2_OST_-_Metropolis_Zone.jpg

Yeah...that place.

I honestly think Metropolis Zone is one of the worst stages in the classic games, if not the worst. It goes on for too long, the enemies are annoying as hell, and the gimmicks are pretty dumb.

GENESIS--Sonic%20the%20Hedgehog%202_Sep21%2022_16_35.png

Come on, I can't be the only one who found this really freaking annoying? Although the one time I died because of those things it was my fault for not paying attention >.>

• Thumbs Up 1

It's funny. I played Sonic 2 on the Classic Collection once and had a HELL of a difficult time with that stage.

But now?

Easy.

Seriously, I can complete all three at the cost of only one or two lives - and not per act either. tongue.png

No, I will not give you my secrets. ;)

Edited by Special Operative Blaire

Yeah..I once thought Sandapolis was a hard zone too, but it's easier once you get used to the level. But those ghosts are still aggravating..

Edited by colorfulzones104

Man why's everyone always hating on Metropolis. It looks cool, it's got sweet-ass music, it's platformy while still having some decent speed...yeah you'll get punched by some crabs and slashed by some mantiseses, and sometimes unfairly, but come on, it's the last real level of the game, of course it's going to be hard, and it's not as if it's ever too unfair.

Man why's everyone always hating on Metropolis. It looks cool, it's got sweet-ass music, it's platformy while still having some decent speed...yeah you'll get punched by some crabs and slashed by some mantiseses, and sometimes unfairly, but come on, it's the last real level of the game, of course it's going to be hard, and it's not as if it's ever too unfair.

I thought it was one of the easiest stages in the game.

You could say the exact same about Planet Wisp in Generations.

I'll give you three good reasons why Metropolis Zone (and its expy, Mad Gear) is Hell on Earth/Mobius/WhateverSonic'sPlanetIsCalledNowadays:

1) Asteron

2) Shellcracker

3) Slicer

The level design is alright, but those three badniks are why I simply can't like that zone.