Aero

Sonic-related pet peeves?

I actually think Blaze's jewel isn't a bindi, but something to show her being Royalty? I'm not sure but it's something about her being a princess, kinda like a crown/head dress, she has a jewel instead, that's what i think anyway.

Maybe...depends on what you think of

and this.

Eh, Sonic doesn't seem like that much of a dick in those clips. But Tails' reaction in the second clip was a bit weird, I think. But maybe I'm just taking it out of context (Sonic might have been unhelpful at other times too which would contribute to his reaction).

I actually think Blaze's jewel isn't a bindi, but something to show her being Royalty? I'm not sure but it's something about her being a princess, kinda like a crown/head dress, she has a jewel instead, that's what i think anyway.

Could also be simply something to take up space on that giant forehead of hers too.

The fact that People still try to defend Sonic the Hedgehog(2006).

I mean no matter how much people can tell them what is wrong with the game they still try to argue against it and their arguments get really pathetic most of the time.

Someone actually tried to defend this game by saying its better than some random unofficial Fan-game on the internet, I just don't get it.

Ehh..love triangles can be a pet peeve of mine. Whether it be love triangles like Sonic/Sally/Mina from the comics, or a fanon love triangle such as Sonic/Shadow/Amy, I just don't dig them. Especially because in many cases, characters get de-railed.

Edited by colorfulzones104

It's time to talk about the worst Zone ever. (Not really spoilers, but there's images, so...)

300px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_2_OST_-_Metropolis_Zone.jpg

Yeah...that place.

I honestly think Metropolis Zone is one of the worst stages in the classic games, if not the worst. It goes on for too long, the enemies are annoying as hell, and the gimmicks are pretty dumb.

GENESIS--Sonic%20the%20Hedgehog%202_Sep21%2022_16_35.png

Come on, I can't be the only one who found this really freaking annoying? Although the one time I died because of those things it was my fault for not paying attention >.>

It's funny. I played Sonic 2 on the Classic Collection once and had a HELL of a difficult time with that stage.

But now?

Easy.

Seriously, I can complete all three at the cost of only one or two lives - and not per act either. tongue.png

No, I will not give you my secrets. ;)

Edited by Special Operative Blaire

Man why's everyone always hating on Metropolis. It looks cool, it's got sweet-ass music, it's platformy while still having some decent speed...yeah you'll get punched by some crabs and slashed by some mantiseses, and sometimes unfairly, but come on, it's the last real level of the game, of course it's going to be hard, and it's not as if it's ever too unfair.

Man why's everyone always hating on Metropolis. It looks cool, it's got sweet-ass music, it's platformy while still having some decent speed...yeah you'll get punched by some crabs and slashed by some mantiseses, and sometimes unfairly, but come on, it's the last real level of the game, of course it's going to be hard, and it's not as if it's ever too unfair.

I thought it was one of the easiest stages in the game.

You could say the exact same about Planet Wisp in Generations.

I'll give you three good reasons why Metropolis Zone (and its expy, Mad Gear) is Hell on Earth/Mobius/WhateverSonic'sPlanetIsCalledNowadays:

1) Asteron

2) Shellcracker

3) Slicer

The level design is alright, but those three badniks are why I simply can't like that zone.

I'll give you three good reasons why Metropolis Zone (and its expy, Mad Gear) is Hell on Earth/Mobius/WhateverSonic'sPlanetIsCalledNowadays:

1) Asteron

2) Shellcracker

3) Slicer

The level design is alright, but those three badniks are why I simply can't like that zone.

Asterons aren't really a problem if you take into account that Tails jumps one second after you do, if you time jumping on the gears right they won't ever attack you, except in that one narrow spinning gear section.

I could say the same for any modern sanic game

Seriously, it's all down to opinion but what I mean is...

If Metropolis gets that kinda comment from him, it's like Planet Wisp.

Everything he said applies to Planet Wisp too so why hate that but not Metropolis? Oh wait, he doesn't like the new gameplay style.