Aero

Sonic-related pet peeves?

The Chaotix NOT being together in racing spinoff games. D:<

Blaze being drawn in the comics with a rack. I'm looking at you Tracy Yardley. >.>

Fan art related: modern Amy with quills on her back. That one design change is such a visceral betrayal to the original design. >~<*

20 minutes ago, Skull Leader said:

The Chaotix NOT being together in racing spinoff games. D:<

Blaze being drawn in the comics with a rack. I'm looking at you Tracy Yardley. >.>

Fan art related: modern Amy with quills on her back. That one design change is such a visceral betrayal to the original design. >~<*

Imagine a Blaze drawn by Jay Axer, Steven Butler,  or worse, someone like Mateus Santuloco or A.C. Farley...

On 2/17/2019 at 4:28 AM, Blue Blood said:

Sonic is a great runner, but when reaching his highest possible speeds as Super Sonic he just flies and doesn't use his legs at all. It doesn't make much sense that he just suddenly stops running, but I can let it by simply because of the rule of cool. It certainly gets across the idea of Super Sonic being incredibly powerful very well. But where I have to draw the line is Shadow's boosting animation. He already wears hover skates which are "rule of cool" enough as it is (plus he's got all his teleporting shenanigans and everything else), so why does he completely give up on any leg movement at all when he boosts? It's really just a minor pet peeve, but hey that's what this thread is for. I just wish that he kept his infinitely cooler and more unique skating animation over boring flight. 

Also on a similar note, Sonic's running drift in Unleashed looks way better than his ball drift in Generations. There's a place for both of them though, and I quite like seeing Sonic curl up for brief periods because that's his schtick.

I mean he flies when he first meets eggman. if i had to hazard a Guess, he's literally using chaos control to boost out of his shoes... and then says screw it and enters a higher speed boosting his whole body? I dunno its weird 

10 hours ago, Splash the Otter said:

A (relatively) recent one for me is people making "weak" jokes about Infinite. He isn't weak, he just had the misfortune of going up against the most OP character in the series.

I think its because people think he was disappointing. Less about him being weak. Like folks saying its no use, just a meme. 

3 hours ago, Foxthefox1000 said:

Infinite is actually solidly in the upper tier of powerful characters. The only reason Sonic even beat him was through the power of friendship and teamwork. Same for Eggman at the end.

He's not. He gained no powers that could stop anyone from just... punching him in the face. The story tries to bend itself to make him look strong, but in in the end characters like silver have to just forget they have powers and others have to be jailed or even dissapear for him to be threatening. That doesn't indicate a threat, that indicate someone wrote a villain who should have been a behind the scenes manipulation kind of guy. But they made him a big huge bad, and wrote a bad story by even sonic standards to make him look...well attempt to make him look threatening.

To contribute to the thread, them not using blaze's world. Use that shit