Awoo.

Dancing to Sonic

1991boy

Have you ever tried to dance to Sonic music but resisted?, I almost danced Knuckles's theme in SA2 But resisted lets hear your story.

I tried dancing to Sturdust speedway good future. The results were not pretty.

Lol I'm black and I don't dance either, I think at most I tap my foot or move my head but that's it xP

This is almost always to the Stardust Speedway Bad Future Japanese Generations Remix (super long title!)

I tried to dance to Hydrocity Zone act 1. But it turned out terribad. =P

Same thing for me but with Flying Battery act 1.

I never danced to Sonic tunes, but have bopped my head to them on occasion, Johnny style. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

No, but I like to imagine that I do considering I dance rather poorly. At the least, I just move my head back and forth.

Back in my college days when I had to do 'Dance' as part of my course, I did often wonder if Sonic music could be used with some kind of group contemporary dance.

I think it can, only it would have to be a remix, I don't think it would look or sound as great if you just slapped on Green Hill or Stardust Speedway and told someone to choreograph a dance to it. But I'm more than convinced that it is possible.

Dancing? Nah. But I usually tap my feet or bob my head when I'm jamming out to my Sonic CD's in the car. Sometimes I get weird looks from people.

Whenever I listen to music while walking I end up walking in beat and doing some slides and spins. Nothing too fancy, but a lot more fun then just walking like a normal person.

If you can consider that dancing, then I've danced to most sonic songs on the more common soundtracks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Im yet another one of those people that simply doesn't dance. Practically the only time an expection to that rule can occur is if:

A Im completely alone in my house, and...

B Im listing to that one magical musical genre that one simply cannot resist dancing to: DISCO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HhO_zZi-KA

Edited by batson

Not too sure if this counts as dancing, but I've tried playing air guitar to Sonic Colors DS Asteroid Coaster Act 2.

...The same way Sonic does in Generations.

I actually broke out into a sweat afterwards. ._.

Whenever I listen to music while walking I end up walking in beat and doing some slides and spins. Nothing too fancy, but a lot more fun then just walking like a normal person.

If you can consider that dancing, then I've danced to most sonic songs on the more common soundtracks.

I do the same. Feeling the rhythm and moving with it.

I am physically incapable of dancing.

Seeing someone dance to a Sonic song would make me cringe. I just don't find it... right.

Now looking back, I don't think I've danced to any of the Sonic tunes, I've bopped my head and tapped to many Sonic songs but I don't think I've danced to any them except for one, I was pretty close to dancing full out to the Shamar Hub Day music in Unleashed, i didn't stand up though, I just started moving my body while sitting down! Always happens when I listen to this XD

Edited by C.J

Yes, I have. I can't help it, it gets me in a good mood! But it probably looks something like this.

tumblr_m5udv7xCyK1rp811ao2_250.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

I danced to Chemical Plant Zone on the dancefloor and ended up surrounded by more hoes than I can count

• Thumbs Up 1