Sign in to follow this  
1991boy

Dancing to Sonic

Lol I'm black and I don't dance either, I think at most I tap my foot or move my head but that's it xP

This is almost always to the Stardust Speedway Bad Future Japanese Generations Remix (super long title!)

Back in my college days when I had to do 'Dance' as part of my course, I did often wonder if Sonic music could be used with some kind of group contemporary dance.

I think it can, only it would have to be a remix, I don't think it would look or sound as great if you just slapped on Green Hill or Stardust Speedway and told someone to choreograph a dance to it. But I'm more than convinced that it is possible.

Whenever I listen to music while walking I end up walking in beat and doing some slides and spins. Nothing too fancy, but a lot more fun then just walking like a normal person.

If you can consider that dancing, then I've danced to most sonic songs on the more common soundtracks.

Not too sure if this counts as dancing, but I've tried playing air guitar to Sonic Colors DS Asteroid Coaster Act 2.

...The same way Sonic does in Generations.

I actually broke out into a sweat afterwards. ._.

Whenever I listen to music while walking I end up walking in beat and doing some slides and spins. Nothing too fancy, but a lot more fun then just walking like a normal person.

If you can consider that dancing, then I've danced to most sonic songs on the more common soundtracks.

I do the same. Feeling the rhythm and moving with it.

Now looking back, I don't think I've danced to any of the Sonic tunes, I've bopped my head and tapped to many Sonic songs but I don't think I've danced to any them except for one, I was pretty close to dancing full out to the Shamar Hub Day music in Unleashed, i didn't stand up though, I just started moving my body while sitting down! Always happens when I listen to this XD

Edited by C.J