Awoo.

792Ashman Animation and Artwork

792Ashman

Thanks man! I checked out some of your stuff. I like that you're learning the ropes of fbf, and if you keep at it you'll be a pro in no time. Patience and exploring new mediums of animation will take you to exciting new feats my friend.

Like Alex, I've seen some of your stuff in the past and I've loved it! Glad to have finally found your YouTube channel. ^_^

Keep it up, man!

Nice to see you here! Still working on Sonic Epic, or have you moved on to other projects?

By the way, awesome animations!

Sonic EPIC has been put on hold. I'm thinking of converting it into a comic series. That way I can actually complete it and release stuff for it. I'll release what I have so far in a show reel sometime maybe. However, I got something new coming up for the summer that's episodic that should be totally satisfying. Got good VA's and funny stuff.

Great stuff here man, as a hobby-animator/ animation enthusiast, I love seeing what other people do with the medium and how they push boundaries. I'll keep an eye out for your stuff in the future. =)

• 4 months later...

For those out there who want to get into animation I'm working on a Toon Boom Studio tutorial you can see here:

Also I might as well share some art as I'm not as well known for it as animation:

chaos_fist_by_ashman718-d4ir7sk.png

punk_by_ashman718-d5lkekp.png

trackdust_by_ashman718-d5k568u.png

burn_the_apple_carts_by_ashman718-d5jy1m0.png

Hope you like :)