Awoo.

Sonic's 25th Anniversary

PwnzorProd

I know it is kind of early to talk about this, but I was wondering what they will do with it. I mean it is the 25th anniversary so it should be amazing. Generations was a great game and the collectors edition was also pretty good, but that was only the 20th anniversary. So what do you think?

You know what we're getting for Sonic's 25th Anniversary? ...Sonic Adventure 3 rolleyes.gif

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 7

Wait wait wait, are you serious, because if you are then you are the first Sonic 06' fan I have ever seen.

I am definitely serious.

(not)

If they celebrate anniversaries every five years, isn't that more or less the same as celebrating anniversaries every two or three main games, in today's development times?

A man can dream I suppose.

One man's dream is another man's nightmare.

• Thumbs Up 2

A man can dream I suppose.

Oh, I was just joking around...I really, REALLY DO NOT want a Sonic Adventure 3.

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sonic Generations 2: The Return of the Time Eater...

... What? It might actually happen!

Sonic Generations 2: The Return of the Time Eater...

... What? It might actually happen!

I'd rather have Sonic '06 2 over this.

4 years to go champ, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

That is if SEGA or Sonic is still going to be around for the next 4 years cause of SEGA's financial situation. :\

Likely a Sonic 1 remake. New graphics and physics engine, Tails & Knuckles playable. That would be rather fitting. 25 years, that is a longgggggggggggggg time. Hope Sonic makes it.

hm... given the track record, the 25th will probably suck. 30th will redeem itself.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just want another great game.

But we're getting Sonic Adventure 3 with a chao garden and sonic tails knuckles silver shadow rouge blaze amy and a new hedgehog from the future made by eggman nega will be there too. I know this because my cousins' best friend's boyfriend is Takashi Iizuka's nephew and he told me.

• Thumbs Up 3

That is if SEGA or Sonic is still going to be around for the next 4 years cause of SEGA's financial situation. :\

I think it will still be going on for the next 4 years. Just look at all the fans and Sonic is probably the biggest thing Sega has, so I doubt that they will get rid of it and the fans will keep it join for at least 4 years.

I just want another great game.

But we're getting Sonic Adventure 3 with a chao garden and sonic tails knuckles silver shadow rouge blaze amy and a new hedgehog from the future made by eggman nega will be there too. I know this because my cousins' best friend's boyfriend is Takashi Iizuka's nephew and he told me.

They'll probably make a game.

Yes, I'm sure of it.

Edited by OneDoesNotSimplySuperJXJ

Pfft, that's propersterous. Get out of here with your wild theories.

EDIT: But seriously, I still have a glimmer that they're going to make Sonic Adventure 3...(I feel like that crazy guy on Gravity Falls), but I do believe it will come. Even if they don't make that, I have high hopes because it seems like Sonic Team really knows how to handle an anniversary, this judging from Generations of course (ignoring how underwhelming it is afterwards of course). Yea, I'm just hoping for a great game that touches on everything important as well as pleasing fans.

Sonic 5. Side scroller, SG graphics, even better classic physics, all new levels and Naofumi Hataya + Tomoya Ohtani + Cash Cash as music composers. And 60fps.

A man can dream, right?

• Thumbs Up 5