Awoo.

Hunnid-P working on music for next "Sonic Project"

HUNTER297

I belive that noone has made a topic about it because of Nights HD annoucement but it is worth a discussion.

So article is here: http://www.tssznews.com/2012/07/05/hunnid-p-claims-involvement-with-new-project-for-sonic/

But before we start TSSZ bandwagon: The info comes from Artist HIMSELF!

He said that he will be making more music for Knuckles in new Sonic project. Now there are several options and I know that Sonic Adventure 3 may pop up somewhere but this can or can't mean that it's coming so let's not start another flamewar. What we know is that Knuckles is getting music and probably new theme song so that means he can be playable in next Sonic game. And not just party game. Last time he got a theme was way back in SA2 and he played important role there.

If Knuckles is playable then Tails probably too and maybe some others too!

This or SA2 HD re-relaese is getting remixed OST which could be pretty cool too! But since SEGA is known from lazy port of SA1, I doubt we will get something that nice in SA2 port.

What do you guys think?

Edited by HUNTER297

See this could be an anniversary album (or Gens DLC LOL) and it might not be a new game.

Don't get hyped until information has been revealed by SEGA themselves.

This is already in 2013 plans topic, so I guess that's why no one made a topic.

I'm happy about it. I always loved Knuckles' raps.

• Thumbs Up 1

Seriously, this makes me SO happy, if this is going where I think it's going then not only will we get more classic hits, but we get to play as Knuckles in his own levels, PLUS the possibility of Sonic Adventure 3! YEA I SAID IT, come the f*** at me, I like the Knuckles raps in SA2 and I can't wait to hear Hunnid P represent Knuckles's music again :.)

Tssz news.....seriously?

Weren't you reading man? Hunnid P said it himself, it's fact :UUU

The speculation stems from what the project might BE, not whether he's working on something or not.

• Thumbs Up 3

I liked the Knuckles raps, so this sounds cool.

I'm going to guess that it's it's for a remix on an album.

• Thumbs Up 3

OMG YES! <3 I love Knuckles' rap songs in SA2 and I really like the SA2 version of Unknown from ME! I can't wait to see what this is all about~

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't think it's for some remix album. SEGA wouldn't just go and get Hunnid-P after all these years just to let him make a track for the album. There are 2 options:

-Either it's for SA2 HD OST which could mean that whole OST will get Remixed (which would be freaking awsome!)

-Or it's for new game

I doubt it's for SA2 HD. We all know SEGA.

And if it means that we will be back to character specific genres in their stages and themes then I couldn't be happier. Rock for Sonic, some POP for Amy, Rap for Knuckles, Jazz for Rouge, Industrial/Heavy Rock or Metal for Shadow, Electronic/Dubstep for Silver. This would be so awsome. But I won't get my hopes up just yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

I refuse to believe it's a new game with playable Knuckles.

Most likely just another remix album. Well, that's fine too I guess. I liked Knuckles' songs from Sa/Sa2.

And if it means that we will be back to character specific genres in their stages and themes then I couldn't be happier. Rock for Sonic, some POP for Amy, Rap for Knuckles, Jazz for Rouge, Industrial/Heavy Rock or Metal for Shadow, Electronic/Dubstep for Silver. This would be so awsome. But I won't get my hopes up just yet.

Someone forgot Tails.

Someone forgot Tails.

I haven't forgotten him. I just haven't mentioned him cause I don't have idea for him.

"This yo main man Knuckles!"

Can't wait to hear that a bunch more times!

Glad to see the guy still alive, since I loved his raps in SA2!

• Thumbs Up 1

Eww how....fitting.

:UUU

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think it's for some remix album. SEGA wouldn't just go and get Hunnid-P after all these years just to let him make a track for the album. There are 2 options:

-Either it's for SA2 HD OST which could mean that whole OST will get Remixed (which would be freaking awsome!)

-Or it's for new game

I doubt it's for SA2 HD. We all know SEGA.

wow ive actually never really thought abotu how each character seems to have their own specific music genre' awesome!

and to reply to the original post : as much as Id LOVE to see knuckles playable again in ANY Sonic game, i really doubt he will sad.png my guess is its something to do with the SA2 port, i really dont want to get my own hopes up too much.

*EDIT* - actually ive just re read the post... he mentioned NEW knuckes music.... so i am now doubting a remix, sounds like a whole new theme! :D oh great, now ive got my hopes up on knuckles playable....

Edited by Naysu

I haven't forgotten him. I just haven't mentioned him cause I don't have idea for him.

Well, his music's more Poppy, like Amy.

Anyway, I digress. It would be great to see some more works from Hunnid-P and his daft lyrics. No one has even mentioned Knuckles maybe having another Spin-off? That could be a possibility.

• Thumbs Up 1

I believe that maybe, but, veeeeery maybe, he's remixing the Knuckles' musics for the SA2 HD re-release, which will be pretty cool in my opinion. Or we will finally get SA3... I sense it in my feet!

Anyway, I digress. It would be great to see some more works from Hunnid-P and his daft lyrics. No one has even mentioned Knuckles maybe having another Spin-off? That could be a possibility.

....WAIT....before my hype explodes, we must remember how timid Sonic Team has been as of late....though that would be EXTREMELY beast.

This is so unlikely. Sorry but I don't think SEGA will do something like that after ShTH fans backlash.

I don't think it's for some remix album. SEGA wouldn't just go and get Hunnid-P after all these years just to let him make a track for the album.

You'd be surprised how music licensees operate.

• Thumbs Up 3

Eww how....fitting.

:UUU

I am just putting stuff out of nowhere really. And I don't see why it's "so fitting". What dupstep is hated or what? Even if I don't care I sometimes listen to it. Not much but I do.

You'd be surprised how music licensees operate.

Well I know but we haven't even heard any rumours of such album...have we?

Edited by HUNTER297

Well I know but we haven't even heard any rumours of such album...have we?

Have we heard legitimate "rumors" of anything? Is there need for them?

The fact that there was a special anniversary album for SA1, is enough to suggest they may be working on a remix album.

Though, the fact that this was released last year, when it was the 20th anniversary could also suggest that this is in fact a game and not a remix album because the timing is a little off.