Awoo.

Hunnid-P working on music for next "Sonic Project"

HUNTER297

Hunnid P is returning?! Hopefully that means a new game with playable Knuckles is on the horizon!

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm guessing it's just for a remix album to coincide with SA2's re-release, or it's something for ASRT. Would love it to have something to do with a new game on the way with playable Knuckles, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

• Thumbs Up 2

I totally forgot ASRT. That seems pretty likely for his All-Star move.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh yeah...it'd most probably be for ASRT. Forgot about that for a second. ._.

Exactly. I remember people coming to SA3 conclusions when SA1 was being ported and we still weren't sure what the big 20th Anniversary game would be. Obviously it resulted in something much different in that case.

Not to mention the heavily rumored "Sonic Dimensions" which turned out to be one big pile of horseshit that TSSZ (Tristan) made up, and it got so over hyped so quickly, a lot of people (not on SSMB) said I didn't know what I was talking about when I said "they just finished Generations. They're working on S4E2. It probably won't happen."

I don't think it's for some remix album. SEGA wouldn't just go and get Hunnid-P after all these years just to let him make a track for the album.

Eh, it's possible. I mean, they got the guys who made the City Escape and We Can songs to remake City Escape after about 8 years.

I can't wait for the next Sonic game, but this just made me want the answer to what the next game will be.

Hope this is true.

• Thumbs Up 1

If this means a new game featuring YO MAIN MAN Knuckles in a prominent role, then I'm a happy little fuck. But there's too many possibilities to get excited just yet.

IT SURE BEATS FIGHTIN' WIF DA FOES ALL DA TIME BUT I GOTTA DO IT THEY ALWAYS STAY OUTTA LINE

Is ASRT even consider to be a real Sonic title?

It's got Sonic in the first part of the name. Just because it's not a pure Sonic title doesn't mean it can't be called a Sonic project. Besides, it would be for a music project for a Sonic character part in the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

As long as the song has nothing to do with Knuckles, yet he still manages to slip in the "UNLIEK SANIC AH DON CHUCKLE!" line. laugh.png

The cynic in me is skeptical, but the little boy in me is telling it to shut the hell up and enjoy it.

IF this turns out to be where we get to play as Knuckles again I seriously want to see a mixture of the treasure hunting and werehog beat em up.

Imagine if you will this crude map:

"O" = treasure hunting area

"=" = corridor for fighting

====O====O====O

It's crude and I wouldn't want it to be that linear but I think Knuckles would be perfect for an awesome 3D beat-em-up

I'd rather it be a point A to point B type of level, and I also don't wanna be trapped when multi hit enemies spawn everywhere, give me the option to progress and leave.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just want Knuckles to play similar to Sonic with some unique abilities to call his own.

Treasure Hunting could he a side ability maybe, but definitely not a main part of the game.

Edited by The Noodle
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'm more than happy with the possibility of having a playable Knuckles again... just don't make me have to search for stuff with him. Perhaps it's just me, but the whole "treasure hunting" thing... eh, while it does fit his personality (him apparently being a treasure hunter on the side and all), but it doesn't really make for fun gameplay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did the original Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing get any new music tracks? As far as I know, it just reused old tracks.

Did the original Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing get any new music tracks? As far as I know, it just reused old tracks.

This game has remixes, so it works.

• Thumbs Up 2

As much as I absolutely hated the raps in SA2 (the only one I like is Space Trip Steps and maybe whatever plays during Death Chamber), if this means we get a playable Knuckles again....I could live with it.

This game has remixes, so it works.

I'm not sure I'd expect them to bring in Hunnid just to redo some lines for Knuckles' All Star move, especially as Richard Jacques is manning the music. It's possible, but doesn't seem very likely to me at all.
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'm not sure I'd expect them to bring in Hunnid just to redo some lines for Knuckles' All Star move, especially as Richard Jacques is manning the music. It's possible, but doesn't seem very likely to me at all.

This is my issue as well. I mean the All-Stars tracks only last for, what, 30 seconds? And I don't see each character getting individual themes either. Plus the way Hunnid-P is talking, this whole thing is still a bit off. I would think music for ASRT would be wrapped up by now, or at least very close to completion.

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pleasedon'tbeAdventure3Pleasedon'tbeAdventure3Pleasedon'tbeAdventure3

Pleasedon'tbeAdventure3Pleasedon'tbeAdventure3Pleasedon'tbeAdventure3-

... Eh? Oh. Um. I hated his music in Adventure 2, so thank God for custom soundtracks. I'll just listen to Parov Stelar or something whenever a rap song is playing.

Edited by Desudash Demonhoof

... Eh? Oh. Um. I hated his music in Adventure 2,

• Thumbs Up 2

Honestly I don't really care about the rapping (I actually enjoy the odd hip-hop song that doesn't involve "my bitches, hoes and/or money"). Just as long as the music behind tha raps are actually good and have a decent beat.

Yeah....I'm not touching this topic. (too late) I did like some of the stuff The guy put out there for SA2 though. That music will always have a place in my heart, musically as very few rap songs do.

*walks hastily toward the door*

I'm excited at the idea of Knuckles coming back as a playable character, and to be honest, I loved the rap themes. I pray to god this doesn't mean treasure hunting will make a comeback though.