Awoo.

Hunnid-P working on music for next "Sonic Project"

HUNTER297

You people who hate this guy's raps in SA2...I just...Knuckles is ashamed of you all for always stayin' outta line.

God bless you, Hunnid-P, you beautiful man. Godspeed, may the streaking lights, loud sounds, and instinct keep you going forever, and may you always be tougher than leather.

unlike sonic you shall not chuckle, you'd rather flex thy muscles

Edited by HyperMetal
  • Thumbs Up 4

You people who hate this guy's raps in SA2...I just...Knuckles is ashamed of you all for always stayin' outta line.

God bless you, Hunnid-P, you beautiful man. Godspeed, may the streaking lights, loud sounds, and instinct keep you going forever, and may you always be tougher than leather.

unlike sonic you shall not chuckle, you'd rather flex thy muscles

The irony is that he didn't even write Knuckles' original Sa1 theme.

The irony is that he didn't even write Knuckles' original Sa1 theme.

Well there goes that joke. Sorry, guys.

• 5 months later...
Oh joy, this could potentially mean more tedious treasure hunting levels with songs about sexy and smooth Rouge is.

Geh.

I liked treasure hunting in SA2. o.o And those ridiculously cheesy raps. Death Chamber and Meteor Herd are my JAMS!

"Don't let it hit you, move!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Instead of treasure hunting how about a full out normal level just like sonic but levels  that fits into knuckles gameplay like wall climbing, gliding, and something useful for his rock hard fist nipples.

if sega is trying to get him to look for emeralds or something, just have the item he was looking be placed  at the end of the level instead of searching in the same area endlessly trying to find that emerald  gets real boring.

For the next sonic game I only see sonic tails and knuckles being only playable. weren't sega gonna keep it simple? like just have Eggman taking over the world and done with that fantasy, time travelling story book stuff?.

Hope time travelling does not appear again, with sliver coming along made even more complicated, (or is it just me) Silver is great any ways.

Those were my thoughts, obviously biggrin.png  

Sweet! Here is Hunnid-P's Official Facebook if any of you are interested.

http://www.facebook.com/hunnidp

That guy sure has a lot of girls showing their booty on his contact list. 

Edited by jordine

i didn't really like the raps but I did like the song playing in the background so if there aren't any lyrics then I think it would be pretty good. Also, I hope knuckles gets something similar to werehog but with more adventuring that would be nice.

Not gonna lie, I much preferred the jazzier/hip-hop songs they gave Knuckles in Sonic 3 and Sonic Adventure to the rap he got in SA2.

But either way, if Knuckles is getting a new theme song, that means he's going to either play a big role in the game's story... or be playable again... and if Knuckles is going to be pl-- playable in the next game... then...

batman+smile.jpg

Edited by Optimus Prime
  • Thumbs Up 8

Aww hellz yeah. Pumpkin Hizzle is the shit.

Seriously, though, how long til Adventure 3?

Aww hellz yeah, biatch. Pumpkizzle Hizzle is the shizzle.

Fix'd

I'm still wondering what's going to come of this, if it even is something. Something keeps telling me we're taking his comment out of context and that he was saying it with a sarcastic intention, implying that he and SEGA haven't worked together for a long time and probably won't be doing so for the foreseeable. But if he really is working with them, I'd bet Jun Senoue is the soundtrack director with the likes of Crush 40 and other outside artists contributing. You know, as was the norm back in the day.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 8

I wonder if Cash Cash will be making music too, suppose them and Hunnid-p work on a music together? That would be sick

I wonder if Cash Cash will be making music too, suppose them and Hunnid-p work on a music together? That would be sick

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

CASH CASH? Nope. I hope the only thing they're doing is remixing. Their original vocal work is trash. "Reach for the Stars" and "Speak with your Heart" are the worst vocal songs I've ever heard in a Sonic game. Especially the latter.

• Thumbs Up 3

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

CASH CASH? Nope. I hope the only thing they're doing is remixing. Their original vocal work is trash. "Reach for the Stars" and "Speak with your Heart" are the worst vocal songs I've ever heard in a Sonic game. Especially the latter.

I like Speak with Your heart. It has a nice tune and suitably cheery lyrics. The singings the only problem, their compositions and arrangements however, are fantastic.

• Thumbs Up 4

I like Speak with Your heart. It has a nice tune and suitably cheery lyrics. The singings the only problem, their compositions and arrangements however, are fantastic.

I think it's just a little too cheesy for me. Plus the autotune is off-putting. But I'll agree with you on their arrangements. What they did for Super Sonic Racing was fantastic. I couldn't believe it was them when I found out the artist.

I saw them live and they did an acoustic Reach for the Stars.... and yeaaaaaah, they oughta work on their singing.

I like Reach for the Stars and Speak with your Heart, especially the later =)

Dunno, I find Cash Cash to be pretty good actually, I know they did with Senoue, but C'MON:

That's fucking awesome.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 8

I only really hate Cash Cash's vocals. The vocoder shit is annoying. Everything else is pretty great though.

INFECTED

Speak with your Heart is my guilty pleasure. Sure, the song is happy as all heavens but good god it's catchy. I can't resist but bounce along to the song, it's just so catchy.

Otherwise I like their other Sonic work, specially their Generations contributions.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the vocals, but I love their work on Generations otherwise. It would be great if the next Sonic saw them collaborating with the rest of the sound team.

zombiegg.gif

INFECTED 

Edited by Torture Pawn

I hated their sonic colors and escape from the city songs. So irritating and lame to listen to. I hate that vocoder stuff. Sounds really unprofessional.

It'd be interesting if other singers who've done vocals for themes in the past were brought back again. Sweet Passion fusion anyone?

I hated their sonic colors and escape from the city songs. So irritating and lame to listen to. I hate that vocoder stuff. Sounds really unprofessional.

I found the Escape from the City classic great, especially because they added the Mega Drive drums and ring sfx, not to mention the Endless Mine melody, which is one of my favorite musics from Sonic 3. I would say it's so nostalgic, I don't even mind the vocoder. And dang, I keep forgetting how

musics from the Competition mode stages.

By the way, does Hunnid-P dropped any more word about this "secret project"?

INFECTED

*nomnomnom* -That cake in your sig was delicious! Can't say the same 'bout you.

• Thumbs Up 1

You know if we were going by the Adventure style of having a bunch of different artists creating different tracks for certain characters, I wouldn't really mind if Cash Cash were to make Tails' theme if he were to get one. Their super happy and technoish style of music would really go nice with Tails' character imo.

• Thumbs Up 4