Awoo.

Hunnid-P working on music for next "Sonic Project"

HUNTER297

What they did for Super Sonic Racing was fantastic. I couldn't believe it was them when I found out the artist.

newspaper-guy-tear.jpg

I'm gonna have to disagree. I mean I gueeeess I CAN listen to it....but...bleeck. Kinda prefer the original. And don't get me started on Classic City Escape xP

EDIT: However Reach for the Stars is freaking awesome, though it had to grow on me in the beginning. It's just that I wasn't used to that sort of tune being the main theme, but I think it worked out nicely for the game. (Speaking of Supersonic Racing, can't we please have more Sonic R styled music? It's a guilty pleasure ;A;)

Edited by Extruder

I've always wondered how Lee Brotherton and Cash Cash would go together. Unfortunately I recall Mr. Brotherton is having legal issues with Sega. Pity, I like his voice. :(

With this news and the fact Sega's paying attention to Throw It All Away, It Doesn't Matter, E.G.G.M.A.N, and stuff, I'm hoping Sega will bring back vocal character/team themes at some point in the future.

That's fucking awesome.

Picture how it was hearing it LIVE. Any louder and that room woulda SHAKED. XD

I haven't been keeping up all that closely with this story. How much evidence is there to suggest this claim actually comes from Hunnid-P himself?

I've always been skeptical that it's really him but maybe I don't know the whole story.

Edited by Gatestormer

It is him. He has his own music outside of SA2. And a Youtube page. And a fanpage on Facebook which you shouldn't add as a friend because it got infected or something.

Was he involved at all with the Unknown from M.E. remix in All Stars Transformed?

If not, that leaves many questions as to just what the heck he was working on!

Was he involved at all with the Unknown from M.E. remix in All Stars Transformed?

If not, that leaves many questions as to just what the heck he was working on!

He wasnt involved, no. It wasn't a remix so much as it was just a looped snippet of the track.

newspaper-guy-tear.jpg

I'm gonna have to disagree. I mean I gueeeess I CAN listen to it....but...bleeck. Kinda prefer the original. And don't get me started on Classic City Escape xP

EDIT: However Reach for the Stars is freaking awesome, though it had to grow on me in the beginning. It's just that I wasn't used to that sort of tune being the main theme, but I think it worked out nicely for the game. (Speaking of Supersonic Racing, can't we please have more Sonic R styled music? It's a guilty pleasure ;A;)

I actually kinda like Classic City Escape. I do however dislike their version of Super Sonic Racing, much prefer the original.

He wasnt involved, no. It wasn't a remix so much as it was just a looped snippet of the track.

Yeah it didn't seem like much of a remix.

But hmm. That raises some serious questions!

I don't think he'd lie about something as big as that, though at the same time I'm curious if Sega approved such disclosure. Stuff like that can sometimes spoil things about a project.

(Then again these are the people who gave you the whole plot and setting of Generations in the trailers)

This basically confirms Knuckles being playable and adds authenticity to the new rumor. Unless Sonic now has rap music for his stages! (I would be ok with that).

I definitely am not going to object to all the characters getting separate theme songs again, if nothing else. Can Sega finally create something to top It Doesn't Matter?

D; What's all this hate for vocoders?! Having used one several times, I'd tell you it's bloody impossible to use them well because you have to be singing and playing a keyboard at the same time unless it's done in post-proc, which we know that wasn't the case for a lot of Cash Cash stuff since they did it live. Granted I'm not the best keyboardist or singer, but STILL. xD 

Anyways, They need SKANKFUNK to compose for a new Sonic game, I think. He and Hunnid-P would rock the place. That and Kenichi Tokoi. Little known fact (apparently) is that Tokoi actually did most of the work for (writing) Open your Heart, Red Hot Skull, and the first Final Egg music, though everyone credits Jun for all of it, he just did the guitar for the latter two, haha. xD Oh, and I hope Tomoya Ohtani stays around, he and SKANKFUNK are currently my two top favorite SEGA composers for the time being. aaaa.

But yeah, I'm down with Hunnid-P coming back as long as he's not alone, and is working with one of those three artists up there. (I'm not big on his original solo material... :x ) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, I can't even joke about this, that Knuckles artwork is fucking hideous D: Hunnid-P, presuming he drew it, stick to music, man... laugh.png

I mean, sure it's kinda well-drawn, but... what it's a drawing of ain't so hot tongue.png it depicts him being pretty fat and weirdly-proportioned and the fact he has a tattoo right on his bulging crotch isn't pretty on the eyes.

Not to say I'm not curious as to how other characters would look in that style >=P

Edited by The Batman

Man, I can't even joke about this, that Knuckles artwork is fucking hideous.

D:

Your trolling, right?

You may not like it, but I think it's pretty well drawn.

Edited by Pulse Titan
  • Thumbs Up 2

Not everyone who expresses their dislike towards something is a troll you know...

You never know.

That's why I asked.

Edited by Pulse Titan

Not everyone who expresses their dislike towards something is a troll you know...

I wish people could grasp that concept whenever I say I hate SA2

I wish people could grasp that concept whenever I say I hate SA2

Yeah. Same with Colors and recent games in general. Hell, that applies to pretty much everything be it Sonic related or not).

Edited by ArtFenix

It's a neat picture, I think. I wouldn't support it becoming official, but I think it looks kinda cool to see that sort of concept. Always liked seeing images of Sonic characters if they went down a more thuggish path...

Regardless I'm very eager to see exactly what work he did in the next title. He hasn't been reprimanded by Sega yet for it, so I presume it's official.

I'd think if it was a hoax by now he'd have said he was kidding. To many fans' anger. XD

Makes me wonder if the "red herring" thing could actually even refer to this given the Knuckles theme between them but I doubt it.