Awoo.

Hunnid-P working on music for next "Sonic Project"

HUNTER297

So it's still not known whether this really is for the new Sonic game or not? Maybe Hunnid-P was joking (doubt it)? Come on SEGA, reveal your newest game already! >_<

OMG that gangsta Knuckles is REALLY well drawn! I always wanted to see Knux as a thug. XP

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Is it me, or does Hunnid-P seem kinda proud of being Knuckles? I think that's really cool.

I think it's obvious he's a Knuckles fan, and was probably overjoyed to have worked on such a big Sonic project in the past. Fans taking on official positions in the fandom is more of a trend these days (Webber, Brotherton, Flynn, etc.), but it seems like he was one of the originals. Or if nothing else, he became endeared by a character he helped breathe some life into.

I really hope he was being serious when he said he was working on another Sonic project, and not saying it as some sort of joke (as in, "I'll do more Knuckles music if SEGA hires me."). Unfortunately it's hard to tell given that he made the remark in a Youtube comment.