Awoo.

Make-A-Wish kid wishes to meet Hellboy: becomes the Hellboy

Jacky

And when his parents weren't looking he beat the snot out Rasputin with Hellboy.

That's the best wish ever. Its so heartwarming. ;___________;

Awwww that's so cool that the people at Spectral Motion and Ron Perlman were kind enough to meet the children and spend time with them.

That's really awesome and that kid looks really happy, <3. I'm a pretty big fan of these things, since Wishing Star Foundation (I guess it's similar) approached my step-sister who's got a lot of physical and mental handicaps a few years ago. They asked her what she wanted most in the whole world, and she said she wanted to see Mickey Mouse. So before I knew it, they gave us a free week to Disney World in Florida with front-of-the-line passes. Seeing her light up every day at that place, since she really believes it's real, it's probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

So that said I hope this kid had a blast, and by the looks of him there, I bet he did.

• Thumbs Up 2