Awoo.

Unrealistic Sonic game ideas!

Wentos

A Sonic guitar hero /rock band game
Most all Sonic fans like Sonics music right?
So I am some what surprised SEGA never tried this.
So it would have all the tracks from the classic games.
All the sonic adventure tracks and so on.
Sonic would be the lead guitar, not shore what Tails or
the other characters would play,(any suggestions?)
And also as an unlockable would be the
Sonic underground including all the songs from the show.

OK I did not have this as well thought out as I thought.
I never actually owned a guitar hero /rock band game.
I played it in a store some but I liked the drums best, but I just do not have the space for them.

Any way the thing that would sell this game would be all the Sonic music, but getting the rights to put all that on one game would probably be a problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

A Sonic game in which you can play as other characters (optional, possibly?), they're actually important to the story, and aren't cardboard cutouts in terms of personality. And the story isn't some mind numbing, intelligence insulting recycled Saturday morning cartoon-esque plot. Oh, and Pontac and Graff are far, far away from the English localization.

It's sad how unrealistic that actually sounds.

A friend of mine and I (both haters of Shadow the Hedgehog) like to joke about how SEGA should've continued the Shadow games, each one progressively getting more and more gritty and unnecessarily violent. At the end of its run, every character excluding Shadow will be murdered and their bodies used in a ritual to bring Maria back to the land of the living. All cannon of course.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic SSX. Imagine the snowboarding section of Ice Cap from SA1, but on the SSX 3 engine and with different courses. You'd have races, free ride mode, Slopestyle and all that good stuff. Basically, a Sonic game with SSX characters.

I want this so baaad.

You mean SSX with Sonic characters? Joking. But Anyone like a Sonic Chronicles Sequel but with Sonic Battle gameplay with RPG elements in there? Like Umm Kingdom Hearts? Where you fight and use items and special moves and all that jazz!

I'd like to see Mighty return. Or heck, explain why Knuckles doesn't guard the Master Emerald.

How's about a Mario & Sonic game that isn't set in the Olympics?

I'm unoriginal, I know. Still, would be nice.

Well, like some others here, I'd love a sequel to Sonic Chronicles. I mean, that cliffhanger ending and Sonic and Tails talking about a sequel after the credits? This game is begging for one. In a Chronicles 2, I'd like it if it had better music, character models, and possibly some nicer dialogue for both Sonic and Amy. They shouldn't need to sound so snarky at points. :/ Also, it would probably be inevitable for it to come out on the 3DS.

But they really should keep the personalities for Big and Omega. Especially the latter.

also those aliens need to come back

• Thumbs Up 2

How about another Sonic RPG only this time on consoles and is made by Square Enix! I would buy that.

A Sonic R sequel with the Generations engine. I'd be all over that.

As long as the controls don't suck, i'm in.

Well, like some others here, I'd love a sequel to Sonic Chronicles. I mean, that cliffhanger ending and Sonic and Tails talking about a sequel after the credits? This game is begging for one. In a Chronicles 2, I'd like it if it had better music, character models, and possibly some nicer dialogue for both Sonic and Amy. They shouldn't need to sound so snarky at points. :/ Also, it would probably be inevitable for it to come out on the 3DS.

But they really should keep the personalities for Big and Omega. Especially the latter.

also those aliens need to come back

Swear, I heard it got cancelled. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it, loved Chronicles to hell.

- Racing game with Generations' engine.

Yep, repeating the sentiment, although I don't think it should play exactly like Generations. It should have all the basic controls (run, jump, drift, spin/slide, quick-step) but everyone has their own moves and abilities that help them either move faster, soar over the stages, climb up to hidden routes, or bust through massive obstructions. .

Boosting is nerfed to "dashing" (leaving a trail behind the player a la Sadv2 / parkour in SLW), massive tracks loop around with branching paths and alternate routes, item boxes lined up across the tracks like in your average kart game. Powerups like invincibility allow you to knock opponents and various obstacles out of the way, more rings = faster running speed, shields like the bubble shield and electric shield are obtainable like in Sonic R, a speed shoes powerup that turns your dash into a full on Unleashed/Gens boost, etc.

Playable characters: Sonic (Super Sonic unlockable), Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Blaze, Shadow, Vector, Espio, Cream/Cheese, Rouge, Silver, Dr. Eggman (in his Eggmobile), Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Tails Doll, Orbot/Cubot (in a double kart), Big (on his bike), Gamma (in second gear mode), Fang (in The Marvelous Queen), Classic Sonic, NiGHTslol.

Get Richard Jacques and Naofumi Hataya to do the soundtrack and it'd be flipping awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

Now I'm imagining a Sonic dating sim. Annnnd the fandom goes wild!

We must be happy that at least SEGA has more respect for their characters than Namco does, on that front.

You're talking about Namco High, I'm assuming?

That game was hardly a dating sim. It was a huge disappointment. 

Anyway, a Sonic racing game with the Generations engine? We can only dream..

I wouldn't mind another R-styled Sonic racer, but I'd really rather they make an engine better than Generations' for it.

Well yeah, a better engine is always preferred, but out of all the times that drifting and moving forward super-quickly and stuff could make sense, why not take advantage of it? :v

Well yeah, a better engine is always preferred, but out of all the times that drifting and moving forward super-quickly and stuff could make sense, why not take advantage of it? :v

Come to think of it, if they just slapped multiplayer support on Generations it could make for a very interesting racer. I mean the engine is pretty similar to a car racing game (Drift, boost, etc)

A point and click adventure where you have to combine mundane objects to solve puzzles (a la Broken Sword or Runaway).

With Tails as the protagonist.

So I will finally know how he can build a TV out of paperclips.